Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....

Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....

Author
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
On that rationale why did you even take the job in the first place? Thats one of the many reasons KA will never give it to me.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Because I wanted to give it a try. I wasn't really enjoying it much after the novelty wore off. If anything I got less respect than I did initially as a mod. And the arguments I was getting into were becoming boring and repetative, the lack of respect I was afforded it was like "you're a fuckhead, etc etc, what are you going to do? Suspend me?" :roll:
One of many reasons?? You mean the fact that you've been regularly didn't have a bearing on things?? And the fact that you get into immature shit-slinging matches with the likes of Jose_Mourinho over nothing at all regularly? :lol: They're the reasons you didn't get offered it. Not because of any prolifacy you may or may not have.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

One of many. Is that term foreign to you?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
One of many. Is that term foreign to you?

I may just have been indicating that was one of the last considerations made ;)
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Maybe. Maybe not. Id like to think that KA takes everything into consideration.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
He doesn't; you just have to beat him at Warhammer and you'll get the gig.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

mk0825 wrote:

In taht case the fact that you don't do your own washing was probably a sizable nail in the coffin.
manchester12
manchester12
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

wait i don't get this.

so afro resigned from being a mod and mk wants to be one:-k
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Afro resigned and mk hasnt said anywhere that he wants to be a mod.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
But secretly he does :P
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Not really. Id be stripped of it in minutes. Id just like to know what fancy buttons and info you get. Im not the highest poster without modship anymore. Now im the highest posting member who's never had modship.
manchester12
manchester12
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

ho ok i get it now.

everyone wants to find out all the buttons you get:d

who actually writes the FFT articles mods?

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

LOL. Editors, Staff Members, Authors, Writers, whatever they like to call themselves. The mods just keep the comments and forum clean. Try to keep the comments and forum clean. Do mods get free subscription?
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Nah, Ive heard Marty bitching about it before :lol:
Could be a conspiracy though.

I love conspiracies 8-[
manchester12
manchester12
Pro

lol ok
how do you be a mod
invitation only?

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

manchester12 wrote:
lol ok
how do you be a mod
invitation only?

If you get a message in your inbox clarfying it.
In all honesty I have no idea.

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

KA will decide who he wants to be mod, and he will contact you regarding it

manchester12
manchester12
Pro

imnofreak wrote:

lol ok
i don't really wanna be one

the only good point is banning someone:d

i'd be too irresponsible
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

At least your honest.
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

manchester12 wrote:
imnofreak wrote:

lol ok

i'd be too irresponsible

You'd probably ban someone because they support a team who beat Manure. ;)

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

manchester12
manchester12
Pro

marconi101 wrote:
manchester12 wrote:
imnofreak wrote:

lol ok

i'd be too irresponsible

haha i'd probably ban every single poster just to see if i could:d
manufan4life
manufan4life
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

manchester12 wrote:
marconi101 wrote:
manchester12 wrote:
imnofreak wrote:

lol ok

i'd be too irresponsible

now theres an idea
manchester12
manchester12
Pro

manufan4life wrote:
manchester12 wrote:
marconi101 wrote:
manchester12 wrote:
imnofreak wrote:

lol ok

i'd be too irresponsible

now theres an idea

lol it'd be awesome

what happens if your banned, can you tell or do you get warning?
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

Depends. Sometimes your account is banned for only a short amount of time. Only very serious offences warrant an immediate lifetime ban.

manchester12
manchester12
Pro

imnofreak wrote:
Depends. Sometimes your account is banned for only a short amount of time. Only very serious offences warrant an immediate lifetime ban.

oh ok.

but what happens if you get a temporary ban?
does it tell you
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

When you try to log in it tells you your account has been suspended until a certain date and time.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

...but you can still view the forum. You just can't post. I'm sure mk can tell you how it all works. He's been suspended enough to know all the ins and outs.
And none of you will be mods until you learn to STOP FUCKING QUOTING EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIOUS POST!!!!!!!!!
manchester12
manchester12
Pro

haha ok afro, sorry bout qouting everything.

ok so you know you've been suspended.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Yeah, it's not like it lets you post and then just doesn't put it on the forum.
manchester12
manchester12
Pro

afromanGT wrote:
Yeah, it's not like it lets you post and then just doesn't put it on the forum.

lol ok, thats good
i was worried

though i'll never get bannedo:)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search