For Moderators - Expansion Folder

For Moderators - Expansion Folder

Author
Mango
Under 7s
Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Considering all the new expansion threads which keep coming up, could we consider making a sub folder for these threads alone.

I know there is a sticky for expansion threads but like it has been said before - too general in nature, hard to find what you are interested in (each team) and basically people are already posting new threads for each team as they go.

Thoughts?
Tags
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Good idea, call it the FFA's too hard basket.
And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Mango - 20 Jan 2017 10:15 AM
Thoughts?

get rid of the sticky.

It was started 5 years ago and nothings happened and nothing will happen

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
How bout we start by putting your suggestion in the correct place  ;)
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

I post articles sometimes as their own thread and sometimes in "Expansion".

I think as long as they are new events and from newspapers it's ok. And not the same story in multiple articles.

Rant threads shouldn't be opened, nor roar articles or outside90 imo.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

View from the fence - 20 Jan 2017 11:39 AM
Mango - 20 Jan 2017 10:15 AM

get rid of the sticky.

It was started 5 years ago and nothings happened and nothing will happen

Deadset this.

No one will know it's gone because nothing has happened. We are going to get destroyed when it clicks for countries like China and India. I know China have been saying it since 2002 but the investment in their football will have to pay off sometime.

Mango
Mango
Under 7s
Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)Under 7s (20 reputation)

Everyone now is pushing for more teams.

I like the idea of a 14 team competion which should happen no later than 2019/20.

We have a lot of interest from a lot of regions (this is healthy!) so there should be enough time and energy spent in developing the A-League into a robust, entertaining package that we can all enjoy.

I think we can all agree staying with ten teams is getting montomous and we need a competition which can always look to the future whilst providing that fundamental excitement we all love of fantastic football.

I was heartened by the ex Socceroos who want more for the A-League. It wasn't that long ago when this same generation only had a glance at the local Australian League and didn't need to comment but how far the league has progressed (and it has - naysayers) that they want this league to get bigger and better.

My personal feelings is that I want as many teams from around Australia to try and participate at the highest level. My only caveat is that it has to be feasible in the long run. That's why we have the FFA, and it's their sacred duty for all lovers of the round game that they can listen to the supporting base of fans and move forward to realizing the goals.

Sitting back and not being proactive is what set Football backwards.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search