Sergei Skripal: FIFA World Cup boycott looms amid Russia’s spy scandal

Sergei Skripal: FIFA World Cup boycott looms amid Russia’s spy scandal...

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 12:04 AM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:00 AM

The international inspectors were denied entry to the MH17 crash site for days and when they finally got there they observed, in their words, "industrial scale sabotage."

You find me one innocent person that interferes with a crime scene.

Reading the above posts and the ramblings therein I'm thinking robstazzz gets his news from infowars.com.

Bloody hell.

Member since 2008.

quickflick
quickflick
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:28 AM
quickflick - 14 Mar 2018 12:15 AM

Substitute everything you just said about Russians and Stalin and the cold war there and replace it with 'Muslims' and you've got exactly the same situation repeated these days with apologists sprouting idiotic defenses of the indefensible.

Muslims aren't one entity. Nor are individual Russians responsible for the actions of the Russian Federation, for that matter. And I didn't say Russians in that post.

The Kremlin, however, is effectively one entity. Going back in most cases, the Bolsheviks, their orders and actions can effectively be attributed to an individual organisation, and specific individuals within that organisation. The Cheka was run as single organisation by the Bolsheviks. As was the KGB by the Soviet Union. As is the FSB today (under the guidance of the Kremlin).
Edited
6 Years Ago by quickflick
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:00 AM

The international inspectors were denied entry to the MH17 crash site for days and when they finally got there they observed, in their words, "industrial scale sabotage."

You find me one innocent person that interferes with a crime scene.

Yeh but I don't need to believe that lie. From what I saw, the inspectors came and on their own judgement left the scene because it was too dangerous as there was still fighting going on.
That area wasn't considered a no fly zone for no good reason. 
Explain to me why a commercial airline ( which in recent times had one of their planes missing till this day ) would choose this route when every single other airline avoided this path?
I don't trust a word that comes out of BBC, CNN, and all those garbage bullshit news channels. 
Everytime Putin is asked questions on these matters he answers them like a man. When the same questions are thrown at the politicians on the other side throwing the accusations they simply ignore the question and refuse to answer. 
Even when the actual results of the investigation came out the report itself said they had no proof who shot the plane so it could have been either side, some reports even claimed the missile that was claimed to be used couldn't reach those heights, therefore it could have been a bomb on board. 
The whole thing is clouded and it's simply wrong to point the finger and acuse someone without any evidence and pretty much nothing but speculation. 
Yet England admitted themselves that they support the rebels in Syria. That isn't fake evidence as it came from their own mouths and same with America and many other countries. This isn't speculation this is fact as they've admitted it so again what's with the finger pointing?
I'd much rather side with the man accused of poisoning someone who was proven to be a traitor to his country instead of someone who have assistance to a terrorist group taking videos of beheading innocent people, men, woman, and children. 
We're really not going to agree on much here because clearly we both have very different views on the matters but in my mind it's a evil world out there and I won't support a boycott of the Russian World Cup at all, in fact I hope it'll be a gigantic success, but I won't expect to hear about anything but negatives about it once it comes through our very own biased bullshit media we have.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:32 AM

Reading the above posts and the ramblings therein I'm thinking robstazzz gets his news from infowars.com.

Bloody hell.

And I'm thinking you get yours from that reliable source known as CNN.
Bloody hell.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

quickflick - 14 Mar 2018 12:37 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:28 AM

Muslims aren't one entity. Nor are individual Russians, for that matter. And I didn't say Russians in that post.

The Kremlin, however, is effectively one entity. Going back in most case, the Bolsheviks, their orders and actions can effectively be attributed to an individual organisation, and specific individuals within that organisation. The Cheka was run as single organisation by the Bolsheviks. As was the KGB. As is the FSB today (under the guidance of the Kremlin).

Mate I'm not getting in a massive discussion with you here because I'm actually on your side.  When I was younger and sillier the communist propaganda coming out of the Soviet block was, to young impressionable minds, somewhat attractive.  Redistribution of wealth, power to the people, solidarity etc etc.

I'm only saying that these days people that would tie themselves in knots to defend communism have long gone.  Instead they've moved on to defending Islam and Muslims when they misbehave.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:42 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:32 AM

And I'm thinking you get yours from that reliable source known as CNN.
Bloody hell.

Moon landings fake?
9-11 inside job?
Contrails?
Flat earth?

What else do you believe in?  And yes, on the balance of evidence, multiple sources, verifiable facts, cross checking by other news outlets CNN shits all over your tin foil hat wearing Alez Jones type fruit loops.

You are kidding yourself if you don't think Russia, or Russian backed agents, blew up that jet.  Jesus Christ, they caught the guy bragging about it on social media and on a phone call. 

Fake I suppose.

#SAD.

Member since 2008.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:46 AM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:42 AM

Moon landings fake?
9-11 inside job?
Contrails?
Flat earth?

What else do you believe in?  And yes, on the balance of evidence, multiple sources, verifiable facts, cross checking by other news outlets CNN shits all over your tin foil hat wearing Alez Jones type fruit loops.

You are kidding yourself if you don't think Russia, or Russian backed agents, blew up that jet.  Jesus Christ, they caught the guy bragging about it on social media and on a phone call. 

Fake I suppose.

#SAD.

I think it's extremely sad you still to this day refuse to admit 9/11 was an inside job. Very sad indeed. The other bullshit you mentioned no I don't believe in at all. 
I only believe in facts. Something you're clearly oblivious to.
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:40 AM

Explain to me why a commercial airline ( which in recent times had one of their planes missing till this day ) would choose this route when every single other airline avoided this path?

Patently untrue.  Malaysian weren't the only airline flying that route.   And the route was declared safe.  But you know don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

http://theconversation.com/why-was-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-flying-over-ukraine-29372

And if you're wrong about such simple, verifiable facts, how can you be trusted with the dribble coming out of your mouth on any other subject?

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:49 AM

Patently untrue.  Malaysian weren't the only airline flying that route.   And the route was declared safe.  But you know don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

http://theconversation.com/why-was-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-flying-over-ukraine-29372

And if you're wrong about such simple, verifiable facts, how can you be trusted with the dribble coming out of your mouth on any other subject?

Hahahaha you post that article as fact. Fuck me dead!
You do realise the source right?
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:51 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:49 AM

Hahahaha you post that article as fact. Fuck me dead!
You do realise the source right?

European air traffic control group Eurocontrol said Ukrainian authorities had closed the airspace from the ground level to 32,000 feet but the airspace at 33,000 feet, where MH17 was flying at the time it was shot down, had remained open.

Malaysia Airlines said the usual flight route was earlier declared safe by the International Civil Aviation Organisation. The International Air Transportation Association has stated that the airspace the aircraft was traversing was not subject to restrictions.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/malaysia-airlines-mh17-australian-expert-questions-flights-ukraine-route-20140718-zuilw.html

Member since 2008.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Yeh but I don't need to believe that lie. From what I saw, the inspectors came and on their own judgement left the scene because it was too dangerous as there was still fighting going on.
That area wasn't considered a no fly zone for no good reason. 
I don't trust a word that comes out of BBC, CNN, and all those garbage bullshit news channels. 
Everytime Putin is asked questions on these matters he answers them like a man. When the same questions are thrown at the politicians on the other side throwing the accusations they simply ignore the question and refuse to answer. 
Even when the actual results of the investigation came out the report itself said they had no proof who shot the plane so it could have been either side, some reports even claimed the missile that was claimed to be used couldn't reach those heights, therefore it could have been a bomb on board. 
The whole thing is clouded and it's simply wrong to point the finger and acuse someone without any evidence and pretty much nothing but speculation. 
Yet England admitted themselves that they support the rebels in Syria. That isn't fake evidence as it came from their own mouths and same with America and many other countries. This isn't speculation this is fact as they've admitted it so again what's with the finger pointing?
I'd much rather side with the man accused of poisoning someone who was proven to be a traitor to his country instead of someone who have assistance to a terrorist group taking videos of beheading innocent people, men, woman, and children. 
We're really not going to agree on much here because clearly we both have very different views on the matters but in my mind it's a evil world out there and I won't support a boycott of the Russian World Cup at all, in fact I hope it'll be a gigantic success, but I won't expect to hear about anything but negatives about it once it comes through our very own biased bullshit media we have.

Plenty of other media to go to. If you don't trust BBC then don't read a Czech paper like Pravda that's for sure.

Sorry mate, there's healthy skepticism and unhealthy skepticism. You can rail against any media outlet you want. You get on to youtube, watch the video of the paramilitaries arriving first at the scene, expressing their incredulity that they shot down a civilian plane, scramble to recover the blackboxes, all in the Russian language, and just dare to think they're Russians, not Ukrainians who in a fit of confusion forgot they don't natively speak the language of their ethnic opponent.

Alternatively, there's some great journalism from the likes of Anna Politkovskaya as to what is going on within Russia and its treatment of journalism and the free flow of information. Journalists aren't murdered for writing bad fiction.

Alternatively you can see the Russian commander gloating on twitter that he just shot the plane down. Oh wait, it's deleted. Innocent people don't distance themselves from their own words.

Edited
6 Years Ago by bohemia
Muz
Muz
Legend

'll let you decide which news agencies are trustworthy.  Name me one you think is OK and I'll google up the same reporting from that news agency.

As for your 9-11 crap.  Clinton couldn't keep a headjob he got off an intern from leaking out. 

What makes you think that something, that you call an 'inside job', which would have involved hundreds, if not thousands of individuals, now remain completely schtum.  Not one leak.

Pretty amazing.

Some people are too stupid for words.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 12:56 AM

Plenty of other media to go to. If you don't trust BBC then don't read a Czech paper like Pravda that's for sure.

Sorry mate, there's healthy skepticism and unhealthy skepticism. You can rail against any media outlet you want. You get on to youtube, watch the video of the paramilitaries arriving first at the scene, expressing their incredulity that they shot down a civilian plane, scramble to recover the blackboxes, all in the Russian language, and just dare to think they're Russians, not Ukrainians who in a fit of confusion forgot they don't natively speak the language of their ethnic opponent.

Do you mean this?

Member since 2008.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:59 AM
'll let you decide which news agencies are trustworthy.  Name me one you think is OK and I'll google up the same reporting from that news agency.

As for your 9-11 crap.  Clinton couldn't keep a headjob he got off an intern from leaking out. 

What makes you think that something, that you call an 'inside job', which would have involved hundreds, if not thousands of individuals, now remain completely schtum.  Not one leak.

Pretty amazing.

Some people are too stupid for words.

Those truthers are tops. I saw one video where the basic argument was that the WTC towers didn't fall with grace and aplomb and therefore it was downed with explosives.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Member since 2008.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 1:00 AM
bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 12:56 AM

Do you mean this?

I'm aware of that one, but no, was talking about ones with them standing in the wreckage sifting through it (not phone intercepts). 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

I love the fact how you guys continue to ignore the fact America and England both admit to supporting rebels beheading innocent civilians in Syria as one of many examples.
As for 911 I honestly can't be bothered to explain the 1 million facts why it was an inside job. 
I don't mean to be rude but if anyone had half a brain they'd know by now what mainstream media told us was a lie.
There's so many fuck ups with that whole event I wouldn't know where to start. And even when a clip is found you'll deny it is true, yet post some garbage article you read and state that's correct lol. 
Agree to disagree guys. I'm with Russia, you can stick with the very trusted Americans. And when i say Americans i do mean their innocent government offcourse, not the people. 

Muz
Muz
Legend

bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 1:02 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 12:59 AM

Those truthers are tops. I saw one video where the basic argument was that the WTC towers didn't fall with grace and aplomb and therefore it was downed with explosives.

They are so dumb.  I mean, yes at face value, some things look off, like how they collapsed, some explosions that were happening during the collapse etc etc.  

BUT spend just 5 minutes on an engineering website or a debunking website and they will explain away anything they like to throw up expertly and scientifically.

My favourite (though there are plenty) is that the towers were demolished with explosives and yet when they spoke to demo teams and said how long would it take you to prep a building like this to fall, they said a minimum 3 months.  That's 3 MONTHS Robstazz.

Some bloke told me they did it during the nights when no one was there.  So yeah right, took plasterboard off, drilled holes, weakened supporting structure with acetyline torches etc etc and then, before the first cleaner got in in the morning patched everything back up ready to start again the next night.  

Christ on a bike.

But you know, thermite !

Member since 2008.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 1:08 AM
Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 1:00 AM

I'm aware of that one, but no, was talking about ones with them standing in the wreckage sifting through it (not phone intercepts). 

I think you mean the one where the Russian grabbed the teddy bear from the footage right?
He did the cross and said rest in peace. 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 1:11 AM

They are so dumb.  I mean, yes at face value, some things look off, like how they collapsed, some explosions that were happening during the collapse etc etc.  

BUT spend just 5 minutes on an engineering website or a debunking website will explain away anything they like to throw up cogently and scientifically.

My favourite (though there are plenty) is that the towers were demolished with explosives and yet when they spoke to demo teams and said how long would it take you to prep a building like this to fall, they said a minimum 3 months.  That's 3 MONTHS Robstazz.

Some bloke told me they did it during the nights when no one was there.  So yeah right, took plasterboard off, drilled holes, weakened supporting structure with acetyline torches etc etc and then, before the first cleaner got in in the morning patched everything back up ready to start again the next night.  

Christ on a bike.

But you know, thermite !

Mate do your research lol what clown would say it was done overnight ffs obviously that's stupid. 
But all good keep believing that building number 7 collapsed because of the twin towers even though it had never been hit, and get ready for it, was reported to have collapsed 30 minutes before it actually did collapse. 
9/11 cool story. Thousands of innocent people died that day and all for greed.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class

BUT spend just 5 minutes on an engineering website or a debunking website and they will explain away anything they like to throw up expertly and scientifically.

Christ on a bike.

But you know, thermite !

But don't you know? While 40,000 people are running down the stairs the CIA is running up 50-100 floors with tonnes upon tonnes of explosives in their rucksacks and running wiring around the building, through fires, to allow them to be detonated.

Alternatively, they have spent months prepping the building then hijacked multiple aircraft as a diversion tactic. And hoped not one of those wires is shaken loose by a plane hitting it, so as to prevent the buildings toppling sideways and taking 400m of lower manhattan. In those preceding months no IT worker has run a cable through a wall and thought what's this then, and wall street investment bankers have said "by all means kick me out of my office and rip the walls out to install explosives in it which won't have a noxious stench".

I have a che tshirt I swear to god guy's i've got this
Edited
6 Years Ago by bohemia
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 1:16 AM

Mate do your research lol what clown would say it was done overnight ffs obviously that's stupid. 
But all good keep believing that building number 7 collapsed because of the twin towers even though it had never been hit, and get ready for it, was reported to have collapsed 30 minutes before it actually did collapse. 
9/11 cool story. Thousands of innocent people died that day and all for greed.

Done during the nights preceding the planes hitting the towers not done over night.

Member since 2008.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class

I'm with Baggio on this, boycot the 1994 world cup
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 14 Mar 2018 1:26 AM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 1:16 AM

Done during the nights preceding the planes hitting the towers not done over night.

Cool. Well I'm glad to know you believe it's possible that the passports of the terrorists on board were found at ground zero lol. 
No not the plane, that disintegrated but I'm talking about that magical strong passport made of some magical material. 
Goodnight dreamer! 
bohemia
bohemia
World Class

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 1:30 AM

Cool. Well I'm glad to know you believe it's possible that the passports of the terrorists on board were found at ground zero lol. 
No not the plane, that disintegrated but I'm talking about that magical strong passport made of some magical material. 
Goodnight dreamer! 

I'm not ready for bed

Do you have any other theories? 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

bohemia - 14 Mar 2018 1:31 AM

I'm not ready for bed

Do you have any other theories? 

I am ready for bed I should have been sleeping by midnight lol
But tell before I go tell me you're joking about your last comment. 
Are you saying that wasn't the official report in regards to the passports?
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

I guess the delay means you're actually doing your research on that matter now lol. 
Goodnight
Muz
Muz
Legend

Goodnight dreamer! 

Plenty of personal items were found strewn over a very large radius.  Hundreds in fact.  And for a very long time following.

Only one highjackers passport was found in New York,  2 were found in Pennsylvania and one recovered from luggage that didn't make it on board from a connecting flight.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Anyway.  Take this over to ET if you want to continue with it.

Clogging up the wrong part of the forum.  Kept me entertained anyway while I was waiting for WC tickets.

Member since 2008.

bohemia
bohemia
World Class

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 1:42 AM
I guess the delay means you're actually doing your research on that matter now lol. 
Goodnight

Yep mate, was researching that real hard.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search