RBB capo banned from Wanderers ground [Comments]

RBB capo banned from Wanderers ground [Comments]

Author
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
HighTimes - 14 Mar 2018 6:41 PM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 6:16 PM

let's get back to talking football. 

Agreed. 

Shit my team are 9 points shy of 6th place and pretty much no chance of making the finals....

Maybe this is why I was so keen on making my point, to distract me from how hopeless my beloved Mariners are this season... :) 

You guys showed alot of positives at the start of the season. I thought Asdrubal was going to be a success but I think with that signing back firing it all went downhill from there. 
Don't worry I've got nothing to be happy about in 6th either. 
Play finals football and most likely pumped in the first game. Sometimes it's better to come 7th lol. 
bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 6:16 PM
I have no sympathy for people who get offended after being told that their joke is homophobic or sexist - it goes both ways.
I'm glad that in today's society marginalised groups finally have the strength to stand up for themselves and call people out on jokes that contribute to their oppression. 

But its not homophobic to call somebody a cock sucker. Homophobia involves fear, hatred and or prejudice

If I call a female co worker a good dog its an insult. If I call my Labrador a good dog its a compliment. Neither means I hate dogs. Its about using the context and social situation to target an insult. But homophobia comes down to what you as an individual feel towards homosexuals, not merely what you say or imply

In this instance calling a group consisting largely of heterosexual males "cock suckers" it meant to be insulting. However calling a group of gay people cock suckers may be complimentary

Society invites sexism, racism and homophobia by simply thinking that any comment pertaining to one of them is a bad thing and people are wrongly criticised or accused of things that simply aren't true

I call people cock suckers as insults often. But I have a great amount of respect for my gay and trans friends

Footballer
Footballer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

“However calling a group of gay people cock suckers may be complimentary“

What. The. Fuck. You. Talkin. Bout. Willis.
PricklePear
PricklePear
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

Footballer - 14 Mar 2018 7:04 PM
“However calling a group of gay people cock suckers may be complimentary“What. The. Fuck. You. Talkin. Bout. Willis.

A buch of Geese is called a 'Gaggle', A group of Cats is called a 'Clowder'. So what are a group of homosexuals called?

bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

“However calling a group of gay people cock suckers may be complimentary“What. The. Fuck. You. Talkin. Bout. Willis.

It comes back to context

Imagine a bus tour of 10 gay people hitting the streets with the intention to suck as much cock as possible

At the end of a long 5 hours and a successful night with each of the 10 guys high five-ing each other on the way home, the bus driver says "Wow, you guys sure are a bunch of cock suckers. Shame you were banned from WSW games for 12 months"

How is that homophobic?

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

bluebird - 14 Mar 2018 7:18 PM
[quote]

It comes back to context

Imagine a bus tour of 10 gay people hitting the streets with the intention to suck as much cock as possible

No thanks
The Movie was bad enough, then the Musical

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

Angus
Angus
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

I heard the ban was imposed by the venue and had nothing to do with the club or FFA. Is this correct and, if so, does this make any difference to the arguments voiced here?
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Angus - 14 Mar 2018 9:15 PM
I heard the ban was imposed by the venue and had nothing to do with the club or FFA. Is this correct and, if so, does this make any difference to the arguments voiced here?

That is correct.
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 2:47 PM
19-SU-58 - 14 Mar 2018 2:15 PM

So why go support Sydney United in the FFA Cup? Why play in a competition created by FFA lol fuck me dead. 
Don't worry I'm one who defends state league clubs so I get what you mean to a certain point. 

Because i support the CLUB, thats first and formost. 
I dont support the competition lol. 

Our club wasnt created and funded by the governing body. 

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

bluebird - 14 Mar 2018 7:02 PM

But its not homophobic to call somebody a cock sucker. Homophobia involves fear, hatred and or prejudice

If I call a female co worker a good dog its an insult. If I call my Labrador a good dog its a compliment. Neither means I hate dogs. Its about using the context and social situation to target an insult. But homophobia comes down to what you as an individual feel towards homosexuals, not merely what you say or imply

In this instance calling a group consisting largely of heterosexual males "cock suckers" it meant to be insulting. However calling a group of gay people cock suckers may be complimentary

Society invites sexism, racism and homophobia by simply thinking that any comment pertaining to one of them is a bad thing and people are wrongly criticised or accused of things that simply aren't true

I call people cock suckers as insults often. But I have a great amount of respect for my gay and trans friends

This thread has become a parody of itself.  (As if it wasn't bad enough to begin with.)

It doesn't matter how many weasel words you use here all you need to do is take the 'pub test'.  Walk into any pub in Australia and with a big smile on your face tap any bloke on the shoulder and call him a 'cock sucker'.

And remember when you're wiping the blood from your nose to comment to the offender that you were simply being chummy and not at all insulting.

Far out.

Member since 2008.

Footballer
Footballer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

bluebird - 14 Mar 2018 7:18 PM

It comes back to context

At the end of a long 5 hours and a successful night with each of the 10 guys high five-ing each other on the way home, the bus driver says "Wow, you guys sure are a bunch of cock suckers. Shame you were banned from WSW games for 12 months"

How is that homophobic?

:blink:

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Correct

Police had enough of them being twats and found an easy legit way of spoiling their 'fun' 

FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Now that the capo is banned he can steal some more money from the fans fund & take another trip to Croatia then come back again after 12 months & then be welcomed back with open arms, again.  

Why are the RBB such fucking morons?  

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

19-SU-58 - 15 Mar 2018 9:16 AM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 2:47 PM

Because i support the CLUB, thats first and formost. 
I dont support the competition lol. 

Our club wasnt created and funded by the governing body. 

Careful using the C word around here

19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
ErogenousZone - 15 Mar 2018 12:07 PM

Now that the capo is banned he can steal some more money from the fans fund & take another trip to Croatia then come back again after 12 months & then be welcomed back with open arms, again.  

Why are the RBB such fucking morons?  

The same guy that used to support Sydney FC. lol

Good on him for milking it for what its worth lol

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

bluebird
bluebird
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 15 Mar 2018 9:41 AM
bluebird - 14 Mar 2018 7:02 PM

This thread has become a parody of itself.  (As if it wasn't bad enough to begin with.)

It doesn't matter how many weasel words you use here all you need to do is take the 'pub test'.  Walk into any pub in Australia and with a big smile on your face tap any bloke on the shoulder and call him a 'cock sucker'.

And remember when you're wiping the blood from your nose to comment to the offender that you were simply being chummy and not at all insulting.

Far out.

I said it was an insult. I said it wasn't homophobic

sokorny
sokorny
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

The WSW should actually be in trouble for this too as under the FFA Code of Conduct "A Club is deemed to have committed an offence (behaviour, statement that injures the reputation and goodwill of FFA or football generally) where its crowd or its spectators have engaged in any (disrepute) conduct".

Clubs are also required to enforce the FFA's Spectator Code of Behaviour, which does not allow for the "use of obscene or offensive language", and "conduct themselves in a manner that doesn't injure the reputation of FFA".

This is applicable to each and every club in Australia (how would your local club fair??)

I'd imagine most the time the FFA let it pass in the A-League because it is quite subtle (such as the goal kicks) ... and I don't believe they've actually punished the RBB or WSW for their fans behaviour on this matter either, when they would be fully within their rights according to the rules they require all Clubs to sign on to.
Edited
6 Years Ago by sokorny
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Story image for a-league from Daily Telegraph

Western Sydney Wanderers fan group the Red and Blac Block have ...

Daily Telegraph-39 minutes ago
WESTERN Sydney's Red and Black Bloc supporter group has demanded the banning of one of its leaders be overturned and has accused FFA of trying to silence their right to protest. One of the RBB's “capos” was served with a one-year police ban from Sydney Olympic Park for repeatedly chanting “F... FFA” after ...

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I'm actually with the RBB on this one. How do you ban someone for offensive language in this context? There isn't a single active group in the country that doesn't use the word liberally. 

I'm assuming its a form of payback for the '1312' banners. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

19-SU-58 - 15 Mar 2018 12:38 PM
ErogenousZone - 15 Mar 2018 12:07 PM

The same guy that used to support Sydney FC. lol

Good on him for milking it for what its worth lol

Guys a fucking tool. Apparently an avid Putin supporter, you'd think he'd be accepting of authoritarian policing. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Shanagar
Shanagar
Rising Star
Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/1187980355615/Crazy-scenes-at-Galatasaray-training-session

I know it's world football, but there's a connection somewhere as we can all get excited.
bohemia
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

sokorny - 15 Mar 2018 2:30 PM
The WSW should actually be in trouble for this too as under the FFA Code of Conduct "A Club is deemed to have committed an offence (behaviour, statement that injures the reputation and goodwill of FFA or football generally) where its crowd or its spectators have engaged in any (disrepute) conduct".

Clubs are also required to enforce the FFA's Spectator Code of Behaviour, which does not allow for the "use of obscene or offensive language", and "conduct themselves in a manner that doesn't injure the reputation of FFA".

This is applicable to each and every club in Australia (how would your local club fair??)

I'd imagine most the time the FFA let it pass in the A-League because it is quite subtle (such as the goal kicks) ... and I don't believe they've actually punished the RBB or WSW for their fans behaviour on this matter either, when they would be fully within their rights according to the rules they require all Clubs to sign on to.

The year that rule was applied was fucking epic with 10 teams tied on 0 points after 27 rounds
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

How are RBB going to exact revenge on the FFA and/or NSWP for their fallen leader ?

Next home game April 7th

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Buggalugs 2.0 - 26 Mar 2018 12:34 PM
How are RBB going to exact revenge on the FFA and/or NSWP for their fallen leader ?

Next home game April 7th

Didn't the WSW CEO say the ShirtlessCriminalClowns were going to be shut down if another major incident occurred?  

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

ErogenousZone - 26 Mar 2018 1:02 PM

Didn't the WSW CEO say the ShirtlessCriminalClowns were going to be shut down if another major incident occurred?  

Yes,  but what's the answer ?

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

Next home game April 7th

Aha !

The RBB has withdrawn Active Support due to over the top measures imposed by FFA, WS Wanderers management, Stadium Management, Security (Hatamoto) and NSW Police 

Statement from RBB 
As voiced in our last statement, we have given both the club and FFA time to hear us out in regards to the state of active support. Up until now we have not heard from the FFA nor club management. Only club staff have reached out and stated the following are proposed to be put in place for the remainder of the season

- removal of capo stand

- capo ban for swearing during a chant remaining in place
- potential dismissal of club marshalls
- increase police and hatamoto presence for remainder of the season

As a result, we have taken the decision to not attend games for the rest of the season.

Whilst this decision burns us to our core as we live for the badge and colours of this club, this decision has been made in order to reconvene with all stakeholders during the off season to come back bigger and stronger next season.It’s through these increasing restrictions that active support is suffering and nearing non existence.

We encourage all to support the team how they sit fit, however, due to the increasing measures taking by various managements, there will be no organised active support during the remainder of this A league season
(including any potential finals).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1306605182774563&id=265593933542365

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 11:15 AM
hotrod - 13 Mar 2018 11:00 AM

Are you fucking serious? What the fucks the plebiscite got to do with my comment?
Sucking Lowy's cock as in always asslicking FFA wake up. 

Maybe this is why the FFA hates you guys? Embarrassing dude. 

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

BETHFC - 6 Apr 2018 1:36 PM
robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 11:15 AM

Maybe this is why the FFA hates you guys? Embarrassing dude. 

Straight out you're a tool. FFA hates the RBB because someone ( me ) not in the RBB made a comment about Sydney FC fans sucking Lowy's cock.
What's embarrassing is the fact you brought up the plebiscite which was totally irrelevant to what I said. 
clifton
clifton
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)

Yes - so if the Sydney Olympic Park Authority have an issue with "offensive language" are they going to have the police arrest the next band who drops a few F-bombs on stage at Qudos Arena or ANZ Stadium and impose a 12 month ban?
How about the next NRL coach who swears on the sidelines?

Love or hate the RBB - this arrest and ban is over the top.

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

clifton - 9 Apr 2018 1:25 PM

Yes - so if the Sydney Olympic Park Authority have an issue with "offensive language" are they going to have the police arrest the next band who drops a few F-bombs on stage at Qudos Arena or ANZ Stadium and impose a 12 month ban?

How about the next NRL coach who swears on the sidelines?

If they're the leader of a group singing "All Cops are Bastards" and holding up "1312" signs for the national media , yep they will.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search