BDP

Author
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Nancy - 2 Jul 2018 10:12 AM
DCE back for Qld after 1111 days.  

Lock in NSW 3-0.... :)
hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Who is coaching this site?

Why I am still in under 7s?

#DummySpit.
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

We were talking the other day about a minnow will one day win The WC.

Have a look at one side of the draw, one of these teams is gonna be in The WC Final.
Colombia
Croatia
Denmark
England
Russia
Sweden
Switzerland

Out of them I'd say the most recognisable as a football power is England, and plenty would call them a minnow.

Good team, good pool draw, a bit of luck - a minnow can win it. A minnow might win it this year.

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Zef - 2 Jul 2018 10:54 AM

Good team, good pool draw, a bit of luck - a minnow can win it. A minnow might win it this year.

Agreed, Germany and Spain being eliminated has opened up that side of the draw....
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

hounddog - 2 Jul 2018 10:42 AM
Who is coaching this site?

Why I am still in under 7s?

#DummySpit.

Rungs on the ladder, notches on the belt, call them whatever, here's what they are, hehe :

0 under 7's
1 weekender
2 fan
3 super fan
4 hardcore fan
5 hacker
6 amateur
7 rising star
8 semi-pro
9 pro
10 world class
11 legend

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

https://www.mix.com.au/sport/nrl/news/des-hasler-is-a-myth-bulldogs-fans-rip-in-over-their-salary-cap-debacle
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

BloodyNora - 2 Jul 2018 11:44 AM
hounddog - 2 Jul 2018 10:42 AM

Rungs on the ladder, notches on the belt, call them whatever, here's what they are, hehe :

11 legend

Something to aim for :)
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

hounddog - 2 Jul 2018 12:17 PM
BloodyNora - 2 Jul 2018 11:44 AM

Something to aim for :)

Some passionate soccer fans in the other threads are already there. I don't think I'll be the first league fan anywhere near it. :)

It's a good site though. I looked at a lot of them the other day. The forums here are very good & it looks like they don't tolerate nuisance people.
As far as blue & white fans go, those wilder types usually end up on The Kennel, even though there's some good people over there amongst them.
The front news page is very slick & pro looking too. Good recognition & coverage that women actually play sport, have teams & compete in competitions like normal human beings. :)
And a Josh Jackson article amongst it. There's some cool & intelligent people behind this place & it's been going for years.

Nancy
Nancy
Rising Star
Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)

You've done an excellent job finding this site Nora.  Lots of good things to read. Can't wait to be a legend haha.
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Love the BDP!!!...
DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

Kent still didnt get it right with his explanations on Haslers coaching and/or cap and contract dealings but at least its all in the open now and the Club can move on not looking like a basketcase anymore, because fans and media have an explanation of what went wrong and the mismanagement of the inept 3.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

dman2018 - 2 Jul 2018 1:54 PM
Love the BDP!!!...

Another blow in Under 7's nuffy .....
DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

Here's a right old shellacking for the inept 3....so glad someone has openly said it and maybe that will give the new Board some breathing space from the knockers who dont believe its this bad....they fair rip into Dib/Des/Aunty.

https://www.news.com.au/video/id-5348771529001-5804201662001/The-Bulldogs-were-sabotaged-
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

If you have seen the team song celebration on the Dog's website ... the it is worth going back and taking a 2nd look...

I enjoyed it more than normal, and it looked like the players felt the same way..
Steveswr1
Steveswr1
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

May be bit more than under 7s but not much...great try but the little fekker in the head gear may be the most determined defender you would ever see of any age..don't know if it plays by clicking but worth 20 seconds of your time.

https://vimeo.com/268516675

Vallo440
Vallo440
Super Fan
Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)Super Fan (109 reputation)

DanD - 2 Jul 2018 3:32 PM
Here's a right old shellacking for the inept 3....so glad someone has openly said it and maybe that will give the new Board some breathing space from the knockers who dont believe its this bad....they fair rip into Dib/Des/Aunty.

https://www.news.com.au/video/id-5348771529001-5804201662001/The-Bulldogs-were-sabotaged-

Magnificent. Absolutely awesome and the fact its Warren Smith as well going off in support of the dogs will now draw other journos into the argument. Its all coming to the surface now. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them rip the inept 3 a new one. Warren Smith is 100% right when he vehemently says Hasler will never coach in the NRL again. Great post Dan.

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

Steveswr1 - 2 Jul 2018 10:09 PM
May be bit more than under 7s but not much...great try but the little fekker in the head gear may be the most determined defender you would ever see of any age..don't know if it plays by clicking but worth 20 seconds of your time.

https://vimeo.com/268516675

Cheeky try at the end, clearing the ground before placing the ball down.

tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star
Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)

i like 2 thank 1stly BloodyNora  or i wouldnt be ,  a bit of mail on gold coast 2nd rower keen hipgrave seems most likely he will reject the parra the bulldogs offers & will stay @ the gold coast , & now the sharks are making a massive play for jarred hayne these are all posted rumours going around
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star
Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)

love your picture zef  lol  ,mine is a bulldog on a computer key pad   ,its me tony2  my new name is tony_v2  as of now
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

Vallo440 - 2 Jul 2018 11:21 PM
DanD - 2 Jul 2018 3:32 PM

Magnificent. Absolutely awesome and the fact its Warren Smith as well going off in support of the dogs will now draw other journos into the argument. Its all coming to the surface now. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them rip the inept 3 a new one. Warren Smith is 100% right when he vehemently says Hasler will never coach in the NRL again. Great post Dan.

My only regret is that i feel the club "settled" with Des too soon.

I have always been under the impression (and posted it on the punters site) that we should have counter argued Des' claim with the disastrous effects his tenure had produced. 

I feel as though had we waited for these kind of things to surface, he would have no legs to stand on. 

As it is now, we can only bask in the thought thst he will never coach NRL again. Spend it wisely Des......
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

First Trump watch of the new forum and we go to Michael Cohen. The man who once famously said he'd "take a bullet" for Trump. Well, that was then, this is now:

"My wife, my daughter and my son have my first loyalty and always will. I put family and country first."

On The FBI:

"I don't agree with those who demonize or vilify the FBI. I respect the FBI as an institution, as well as their agents."

On Russian interference in the election:

"Simply accepting the denial of Mr. Putin is unsustainable."

If Trump or his legal team try and discredit him:

"I will not be a punching bag as part of anyone's defence strategy."

This burger is ready to be flipped.

Tick, tick, tick.
Zef
Zef
Pro

tony v_2 - 3 Jul 2018 7:14 AM
love your picture zef  lol  ,mine is a bulldog on a computer key pad   ,its me tony2  my new name is tony_v2  as of now

I used a selfie-stick for it.
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star

just wondering  if anyone can help  ,is there a app for insidesports  via the app store 2 download as i cant find it so as i work very bad shifts i can still post ? i cant find it  
Zef
Zef
Pro

Check my profile for tribute to the work of Cecilia Jimenez, perhaps my favourite artist of all time.

And let it be said one of the most successful. In the history of her home town, Borja, no one individual has contributed more to the tourism economy than Cecilia.

DanD
DanD
Rising Star

Marki...Maybe they settled too soon but I don't think, given the "protection" and lack of media scrutiny afforded to Des over the past couple of years, that the new Board would have ever imagined that the press would start analyizing or scrutinizing Dessie's dodgy practices ..or Dib's for that matter.

They probably thought it was time to rid ourselves of the constant media spotlight surrounding Des and the dumb contract Ray conjured up... was it? wasn't it? an extension or memorandum.

Remember Kent, Paul Crawley etc were still lambasting the Club for treating poor Des so badly after getting us to 2 GF's.

Des has no shame. He would have more than likely taken us to court and that meant more erosion of the club's reputation. 

Better that he is gone never to darken our door again. 

The Club paid out a lot but learnt a lot from that. The infamous legacy of the Dib/Des/Castle era will ensure this will never happen again at our Club...so that's a good thing and the full expose purges the past and sees in the bright future.
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

tony v_2 - 3 Jul 2018 7:28 AM
just wondering  if anyone can help  ,is there a app for insidesports  via the app store 2 download as i cant find it so as i work very bad shifts i can still post ? i cant find it  

There's an Inside Sport app for Apple IOS :

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/inside-sport/id626892649?mt=8

Inside Sport is also on Google Play (Android) : 
https://play.google.com/store/newsstand/details/Inside_Sport?id=CAowsMOKCA&hl=en

I think (but not 100% sure) they're both just for digital subscriptions to the monthly Inside Sport magazine (to read the mag on your phone).
I couldn't see anything mentioned regarding using the forum on your phone, so I'd expect it's all about reading a scanned magazine on whatever screen you use.
The Apple IOS one is about 50mb, so there's a chance it might work for the forum, but I don't know. Maybe someone else can clarify further.

You can buy the actual printed magazine at any Newsagent or from online places like this too :
https://www.mymagazines.com.au/magazine/inside-sport

I don't use mobile phones to post on forums myself, but I'd assume the best way to do it is use whatever Internet Browser is on your phone & bookmark the link so you don't have to type it in or search for it every time, also get it to remember your password. I'm sure other posters use their mobile phones on here, they might let you know what they are using.

DanD
DanD
Rising Star

I use my Samsung and just use the Add to Home Screen option....3 little dots on top right hand corner :)..this page comes up automatically and signed in.
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

DanD - 3 Jul 2018 10:17 AM
I use my Samsung and just use the Add to Home Screen option....3 little dots on top right hand corner :)..this page comes up automatically and signed in.

Oh, you're a "Fan" now are you....

:)

Slinky_v1
Slinky_v1
Hacker
Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)Hacker (371 reputation)

It's been a while since we had a good all in sports brawl and basketball had to be the one.
DanD
DanD
Rising Star

BloodyNora - 3 Jul 2018 10:26 AM
DanD - 3 Jul 2018 10:17 AM

Oh, you're a "Fan" now are you....

:)

I'm moving up in the World haha...cant see that status bit it on my Samsung unless you go digging :)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search