Forum Ranks

Forum Ranks

Author
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Btw. I call hax on afroman

"hax"...am i missing something here?? damn street lingo...

or is it meant to be "hacks" i which case i say, good luck to you...you will fail miserably.
Lawl get wit da 1337 sp3|<

no, i dont want to and you cant make me :P

what the hell happened to plain old english??!!
Too much work for the internet world :-({|=

That's why mankind is doomed to failure, because we wont evolve any more and will become lazy and get screwed over...a demise of our own design.
Yay demise =p~
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

i'm sure that's what the dinosaurs said too.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

The dinosaurs aren't dead. There with Elvis and JFK (who wasn't really assasinated) and Harold Holt hiding in Fiji.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

The dinosaurs aren't dead. There with Elvis and JFK (who wasn't really assasinated) and Harold Holt hiding in Fiji.

You forgot Jimmy Hoffa, Jimmy Hendrix and Darth Vader.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

No I didn't =; [-x . There in a giant whale sailing the ocean o:)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

Is this the same whale that Terry Pratchet is familiar with?
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yay demise =p~

Is this the same whale that Terry Pratchet is familiar with?
Yes. It also has all of Englands World Cup and Euro Cup dreams =d>
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Keep the useless spamming to the other forums guys.
Legend

The Web Guy wrote:
Sorry Mr.Web Guy
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
The Web Guy wrote:
Sorry Mr.Web Guy
That's "sorry mister Web Guy SIR" :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
The Web Guy wrote:
Sorry Mr.Web Guy
That's "sorry mister Web Guy SIR" :P
Sorry Mr.Web Guy SIR!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Ahaha...first to 500 posts...Amateur...howcome that comes AFTER hacker?? i feel like i've been religated... :P
Erebus
Erebus
Legend

You're one rank above Muskat now!!! :P
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

ahahaha...that's a good one=d> =d>

What, no comment from The Web Guy?? i'm disappointed :P

I like this "definition"...almost true.
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

"Comment" :)
Legend

Burn =d>
Legend

Is a hacker now o:)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Congratulations...you have usurped Terrificj as second in command :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Congratulations...you have usurped Terrificj as second in command :P
Now to usurp the world.
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Hey,

I seriously do not know how you guys can post so much on a board that has only a small amount of issues to discuss.

Julia.
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

I seriously do not know how you guys can post so much on a board that has only a small amount of issues to discuss.

Julia.
Most of it is talking about you :p
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Hey,

I figured.

Julia.
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

I figured.

Julia.
What else did you excpect from a bunch of guys :p
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

I expect the highest standards of chivalry...

Julia.
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Julia.
Let me place my coat over this puddle me lady *bows*

Happy now? :p
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker

Hey,

OK, now you are just being an idiot :P

Julia.
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Julia.
Damn. I try so hard not to :p
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Julia.

well, that's never happened before... :P

terrificj wrote:

when they say chivalry isn't dead, what they dont tell you is that it's locked cowering in my cupboard.
and i could say sooo much more, make you melt, but this is a public forum and i still dont know how old you are :P

terrificj wrote:

snide remarks have gotten me so far..."i'd like to thank my mom & dad..."
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff

Ranks updated with Pro status.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

EPIC bump:

afromanGT has stumbled across the 20,000 post mark.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search