Profile pictures request

Profile pictures request

Author
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
If users can and don't mind, might they be able to give their profile a picture to improve the aesthetics of posting? It'll also assist navigating through posts. Sure I can see the user names but as a visual person I immediately recognise Bowden with the pink Ryan kit or Pala with his one.

This would be especially useful for seeing which users are viewing a forum instead of having to scroll over the blank avatar to reveal the user name. 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I just changed mine !!!    :)
Ausygirl
Ausygirl
Under 7s
Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)

As I am new to this forum, I wish to raise the issue of credibility. If forum member’s are assessing my post’s as the work of another,  how am I to make any worthwhile contribution to this forum. I get that this forum has a history of individual’s masquerading as different identities and can understand and appreciate that as a consequence, some  member’s may have a cynical approach to new members. 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Ausygirl - 13 Sep 2019 4:53 PM
As I am new to this forum, I wish to raise the issue of credibility. If forum member’s are assessing my post’s as the work of another,  how am I to make any worthwhile contribution to this forum. I get that this forum has a history of individual’s masquerading as different identities and can understand and appreciate that as a consequence, some  member’s may have a cynical approach to new members. 

:laugh::hehe:

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
johnszasz - 18 Aug 2019 12:06 AM
If users can and don't mind, might they be able to give their profile a picture to improve the aesthetics of posting? It'll also assist navigating through posts. Sure I can see the user names but as a visual person I immediately recognise Bowden with the pink Ryan kit or Pala with his one.

This would be especially useful for seeing which users are viewing a forum instead of having to scroll over the blank avatar to reveal the user name. 

You can choose or upload a profile picture by clicking on the profile icon in the top right, then clicking on your profile pic in the dropdown menu.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search