Multi speculation thread gone.

Multi speculation thread gone.

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Why?

Member since 2008.

topcricket
topcricket
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

Don't know, but i want to know

Edited
4 Years Ago by topcricket
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

This needs to be acknowledged.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Consider it acknowledged. The mod team don't currently know what happened to it, It does appear to be completely gone though.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

is it a coincidence that the multi thread disappears at the same time a well know multi becomes active on the forum again?

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

AJF - 28 Jul 2020 12:22 PM
is it a coincidence that the multi thread disappears at the same time a well know multi becomes active on the forum again?

Not at all.  Brought up in the ET thread here. https://forum.insidesport.com.au/392417/You-Know-What-Really-Grinds-My-Gears?PageIndex=1144#bm2910801

To make matters worse everyone on the mod panel has gone full Sargent Schultz.

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 28 Jul 2020 2:03 PM
AJF - 28 Jul 2020 12:22 PM

Not at all.  Brought up in the ET thread here. https://forum.insidesport.com.au/392417/You-Know-What-Really-Grinds-My-Gears?PageIndex=1144#bm2910801

To make matters worse everyone on the mod panel has gone full Sargent Schultz.

Apologies but we genuinely don't know what has happened to it.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

mcjules - 28 Jul 2020 2:26 PM
Munrubenmuz - 28 Jul 2020 2:03 PM

Apologies but we genuinely don't know what has happened to it.

Yep at the very least Pala, Jules & I are truly oblivious. If a different mod didn't remove it, my only guess is whoever created the thread has deleted it themselves - but I paid so little attention to that thread I couldn't tell you who was the originator tbh. 

If you are so insistent on a multi speculation thread existing, and with seemingly no apparent resolution to this current mystery - make a new one. If it doesn't break forum rules, it can live on in reincarnated form. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

pv4 - 28 Jul 2020 2:58 PM
mcjules - 28 Jul 2020 2:26 PM

Yep at the very least Pala, Jules & I are truly oblivious. If a different mod didn't remove it, my only guess is whoever created the thread has deleted it themselves - but I paid so little attention to that thread I couldn't tell you who was the originator tbh. 

If you are so insistent on a multi speculation thread existing, and with seemingly no apparent resolution to this current mystery - make a new one. If it doesn't break forum rules, it can live on in reincarnated form. 

Pretty sure Heineken started it or one of the other real old posters from way back.  I doubt it was the originator that deleted though anything is possible.

'tis mysterious.

Hope it's not a harbinger of what's to come.

Member since 2008.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

In hindsight, we probably should have mentioned that we were looking into it earlier. Sorry about that.

We raised it in the mod thread as soon as you did, but we didn't say anything because we didn't want to undermine another mod who may have deleted it for a good reason that we didn't know about.

Maybe that's what happened and they haven't been online and responded yet, maybe there was some technicality that has made it disappear, but the honest truth is we have no idea at this time.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Muz

I truthfully believe thru my memory, and fairly manual searching, I have solved this mystery. If I am correct, which I have a 90% confidence level I am based on what very limited access I personally have on this forum, I believe the multi speculation thread originator deleted the thread. I do not know why he/she did. It was not a multi, nor a current/former mod - I'm actually confident if I gave you 5 guesses you wouldn't pick the person. I have reached out to said person just asking if I have actually solved this, and asked for a reason why they deleted it. I truthfully can't think of any reasoning behind them doing it - in a positive or negative way - it feels to me incredibly random. I think the reason will become largely irrelevant to be truthful. 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Only a completely unrelated note isn't it interesting what happened to Joyful Penguin. 

Not a multi at all that one. No siree. 

And a moderator no less. 

pv4
pv4
Legend

ErogenousZone - 29 Jul 2020 11:53 AM
Only a completely unrelated note isn't it interesting what happened to Joyful Penguin. 

Not a multi at all that one. No siree. 

And a moderator no less. 

You said unrelated but just to be clear - JP is not the person I am referring to. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by pv4
pv4
pv4
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 28 Jul 2020 3:24 PM
pv4 - 28 Jul 2020 2:58 PM

Pretty sure Heineken started it or one of the other real old posters from way back. 

Just remembered you posted this. 

It was not Heineken but your vibe here is correct, again assuming I have figured it out correctly. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Damn, well whoever originally started that thread was a longlong time ago, and had they even posted in recent times the way many old posters have gone MIA.

Love Football

Muz
Muz
Legend

So am I getting warmer if I said  'somebody' solicited the OP to delete the thread?

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 29 Jul 2020 1:29 PM
So am I getting warmer if I said  'somebody' solicited the OP to delete the thread?

I genuinely truthfully can't say (EDIT: can't say? More like I do not know) - but I subjectively very much highly doubt it. The OP deleting it is extremely random. I wouldn't bog down further to be totally honest. I'm not trying to stop you from uncovering the mystery, I just genuinely believe if I have assessed all this correctly it really is not worth bogging down on. Honestly it is so random, that's the 10% uncertainty I have about it all. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by pv4
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Moderators
Admin, The Web Guy, Myzer, Decentric, Benjamin, Kevin Airs, StiflersMom, Joffa, imnofreak, paladisious, Bowden, mcjules, pv4, JoyfulPenguin

Love Football

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members

Winner.

Also editing old threads.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Weird. I wonder what the different bold or italics mean.
Muz
Muz
Legend

It's stretches the bounds of credulity that on almost the same day as old mate makes a comeback the most incriminating thread in ET goes walkabout.

I mean if we apply a bit of Occam's razor here just exactly which is more likely?  Long MIA poster randomly decides to delete a single thread or see above.

Member since 2008.

Chips
Chips
Weekender
Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Munrubenmuz - 2 Aug 2020 10:57 AM
It's stretches the bounds of credulity that on almost the same day as old mate makes a comeback the most incriminating thread in ET goes walkabout.

I mean if we apply a bit of Occam's razor here just exactly which is more likely?  Long MIA poster randomly decides to delete a single thread or see above.

As mentioned above, also editing old posts (certainly mine) and who knows what else.

Yet you blokes continue to give proven psychopath Decentric breathing space on these forums.......farknose why. 
pv4
pv4
Legend

I have tried as much as I believe I have the power to on this forum to find conclusive results on this mystery. And I can genuinely say the ONLY conclusion I am drawing is the profile of the thread originator deleted it. I can't find evidence that leads to anything else in any way. If a current or former mod did it, I believe that information would be available to me, but there is nothing to say that so I genuinely do not believe any of those did it. I am more confident than I originally was that the originator deleted the thread. I have asked the originator for clarification - but still yet to conclude fully. Muz I can genuinely tell you I am not trying to hide anything on behalf of any former or current mod either. If you had access to my profile and spent a few hours looking thru the info, I would be surprised if you concluded any differently. I honestly wish I could be more conclusive just for own closure at this point :lol: I've spent enough time worrying about this. 

Moving forward, I understand there are people that have issues with other posters so as always the mod team ask to REPORT posts that you believe are breaking forum rules. This helps us massively in addressing issues, and if you do believe other users require moderation this is the main way to achieve this. 

What I will ask you Muz and anyone else - is to drop this current thinking about who/how/why the multi thread was deleted. I can't help you anymore, whether you believe what I am writing or not. I said I was not hiding anything, so this next request you may vibe as me protecting individuals but it is more broad than that though - please do not single out any individuals about this topic again, if you do and the mod team see it we will need to act on it. Please and thanks. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by pv4
Muz
Muz
Legend

pv4 - 4 Aug 2020 6:16 AM

I have tried as much as I believe I have the power to on this forum to find conclusive results on this mystery. And I can genuinely say the ONLY conclusion I am drawing is the profile of the thread originator deleted it. I can't find evidence that leads to anything else in any way. If a current or former mod did it, I believe that information would be available to me, but there is nothing to say that so I genuinely do not believe any of those did it. I am more confident than I originally was that the originator deleted the thread. I have asked the originator for clarification - but still yet to conclude fully. Muz I can genuinely tell you I am not trying to hide anything on behalf of any former or current mod either. If you had access to my profile and spent a few hours looking thru the info, I would be surprised if you concluded any differently. I honestly wish I could be more conclusive just for own closure at this point :lol: I've spent enough time worrying about this. 

Moving forward, I understand there are people that have issues with other posters so as always the mod team ask to REPORT posts that you believe are breaking forum rules. This helps us massively in addressing issues, and if you do believe other users require moderation this is the main way to achieve this. 

What I will ask you Muz and anyone else - is to drop this current thinking about who/how/why the multi thread was deleted. I can't help you anymore, whether you believe what I am writing or not. I said I was not hiding anything, so this next request you may vibe as me protecting individuals but it is more broad than that though - please do not single out any individuals about this topic again, if you do and the mod team see it we will need to act on it. Please and thanks. 

All good.  Thanks.

Member since 2008.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

pv4 thanks for your response's, even though I'm not as concerned as others it good to see your efforts.
Whats done is done.

As for a multi, jegga, anyone ?

Love Football

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

LFC. - 4 Aug 2020 1:45 PM
pv4 thanks for your response's, even though I'm not as concerned as others it good to see your efforts.
Whats done is done.

As for a multi, jegga, anyone ?

We have a multi speculation thread.   :D 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

ErogenousZone - 4 Aug 2020 2:35 PM
LFC. - 4 Aug 2020 1:45 PM

We have a multi speculation thread.   :D 

yer soz, forgot about that !
Will fix :) .

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search