The Multi Speculation Thread

The Multi Speculation Thread

Author
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Why lament history when you can create it? 

I'll start.

Joyful Penguin.  

Go.

:w00t::hehe:

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

LOL

Inb4 da delete

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Multis been quiet of late......this thread scared em off :)

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

jegga, anyone ?

Love Football

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Even though he is anti AFL, "Brian Kidd" is becoming a rather unpleasant troll. Should be banned.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
localstar - 8 Aug 2020 10:35 AM
Even though he is anti AFL, "Brian Kidd" is becoming a rather unpleasant troll. Should be banned.

Like with any user and/or posts, use the report button if you believe anything requires moderation. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Thinking it could be the great man himself.  Just think he disappears from the forum for months and this Kidd bloke makes his debut.  (As well as others that have since buggered off.)

Old mate makes a comeback.  Multi thread disappears.  Kidd goes missing.

To allay suspicion resurrects Kidd.

Provides a convenient outlet for his known AFL hatred whilst keeping fingers clean.

Gets to slag off all and sundry whilst hiding in plain sight.

Overcapitalisation and  abundance of exclamation marks very reminiscent of previous banned (and admitted to) multis.

Dwell on that lads.

I'll give those 9/11 troopers a run for their money.

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

pv4 - 10 Aug 2020 9:00 AM

Like with any user and/or posts, use the report button if you believe anything requires moderation. 

Nobody in their right mind would report another user.  Plenty of forumers have pissed me off mightily but you'd be a soft cock wanker to go dobbing them in.  (With some rare exceptions.)

Perhaps the thread title gives a clue to the reason this thread exists.  Its SPECULATION.   Nothing more, nothing less.

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 11 Aug 2020 4:35 PM
pv4 - 10 Aug 2020 9:00 AM

Nobody in their right mind would report another user.  Plenty of forumers have pissed me off mightily but you'd be a soft cock wanker to go dobbing them in.  (With some rare exceptions.)

So you'd be happy for mods to ban users without community input?
Muz
Muz
Legend

paladisious - 11 Aug 2020 5:17 PM
Munrubenmuz - 11 Aug 2020 4:35 PM

So you'd be happy for mods to ban users without community input?

Yeah sure.  Go for your lives.

No actually.  Banning should be the very last resort and usually (back in the day anyway) bans that were handed out by the mod team were met with a 'yeah, saw that coming' because it was at the arse end of a lot of shit posting.

This forum has been much improved since the days of tools spamming and harassing all and sundry but the side effect of that it's nowhere near as much fun as it used to be.

Forums need to be a bit anarchic.  Which, self evidently, this one isn't.

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 11 Aug 2020 5:36 PM

Banning should be the very last resort and usually (back in the day anyway) bans that were handed out by the mod team were met with a 'yeah, saw that coming' because it was at the arse end of a lot of shit posting.

Wholeheartedly agree
pv4
pv4
Legend

No actually.  Banning should be the very last resort and usually (back in the day anyway) bans that were handed out by the mod team were met with a 'yeah, saw that coming' because it was at the arse end of a lot of shit posting.

This forum has been much improved since the days of tools spamming and harassing all and sundry but the side effect of that it's nowhere near as much fun as it used to be.

Forums need to be a bit anarchic.  Which, self evidently, this one isn't.

I thought about this some more.

In my opinion, the forum in its current form is the most anarchic and least moderated it has been in my memory of it existing. The current mod team act on very little, and let most things play on - most of what we do act on, I believe is in conjunction with community input. The fact that certain former users have left, the place is less eventful now, etc is almost definitely a major player in why there is less to moderate, but I truthfully believe if/when the place goes back to being the vibrant place it once was, this current mod team would be far less hands on and within reason let the forum be a bit anarchic like you say. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

allowing it being anarchic might be great to some but overall it just becomes like a cage shit fight and only the boasterous arsholes reign for those with good input get sick and tired of discussions being derailed and key warriors one upmanship.
It just ruins everything but for those type of wankers thinking how good they are.
What occurred here of late isn't that bad without naming names but they come and go as has occurred already.
The only main issue was the Multi Thread going MIA, that was wrong but its water under the bridge now.

Love Football

Muz
Muz
Legend

pv4 - 12 Aug 2020 11:58 AM

I thought about this some more.

In my opinion, the forum in its current form is the most anarchic and least moderated it has been in my memory of it existing. The current mod team act on very little, and let most things play on - most of what we do act on, I believe is in conjunction with community input. The fact that certain former users have left, the place is less eventful now, etc is almost definitely a major player in why there is less to moderate, but I truthfully believe if/when the place goes back to being the vibrant place it once was, this current mod team would be far less hands on and within reason let the forum be a bit anarchic like you say. 

There's no way this forum is anarchic.  All the great characters have gone.

Besides libel who else is shit stirring?

There was an article in yesterday's paper about how Hollywood and universities and businesses pander to the Chinese to avoid backlash.

The article went on to say western society now self censors so as not to upset the Chinese.  (Which, no surprise here, the Chinese love.)

The point of all that?  That's what we have going on here.

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 12 Aug 2020 4:14 PM

There's no way this forum is anarchic.  All the great characters have gone.

I guess I define anarchic as in a state of not being controlled. For the most part I believe this is the most hands off period the forum has had. It might be a supply and demand type thing, but that changes little.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Aug 2020 3:54 PM

Thinking it could be the great man himself.  Just think he disappears from the forum for months and this Kidd bloke makes his debut.  (As well as others that have since buggered off.)

Provides a convenient outlet for his known AFL hatred whilst keeping fingers clean.

Overcapitalisation and  abundance of exclamation marks very reminiscent of previous banned (and admitted to) multis.

Dwell on that lads.

:w00t::hehe::laugh:

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

I think Zoltan is a Decentric multi,

They are having an self congratulatory conversation in the Performance section and Zoltan never posts anywhere else.

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Why does he still continue with this absurd coaching dialogue after everything we have been through in the past on this forum?
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

localstar - 16 Aug 2020 5:37 PM
Why does he still continue with this absurd coaching dialogue after everything we have been through in the past on this forum?

Why does the sun rise in the east?
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
AJF - 16 Aug 2020 3:13 PM
I think Zoltan is a Decentric multi,

They are having an self congratulatory conversation in the Performance section and Zoltan never posts anywhere else.

Ha Ha!

Says the biggest  multi  of all time on the football inter web, Edude/Sevan, the owner of Football Anarchy website - you AJF.

I have you bang to rights.  I wasn't going to post anywhere except football sites on FTBL Forum.

However, after busting  you,  your stupid KNVB hatred being the final piece of the jigsaw, and  falsely claiming to have an FFA C Licence,  using the AJF multi on this forum, you are highly likely  to be at the bottom of all these fabrications about me being multis.

You've sucked in some very gullible people on this site by spreading animosity and hatred that is  commonplace on your own cesspit - Anarchy Forum.  

In  the past the likes of Joffa had an instinct for clearing Anarchy trolls off, like you, pretty quickly.

After reducing the Anarchy site from 1000 members to 10, you've  now decided to destabilise  this site,  with some  Anarchy allies like Chips with his multi, Judy Free.

You posting so much here in recent times it would be like site owner, Kevin Airs, leaving FTBL to post on Big Soccer or the Roar all the time. When a name I've never seen before starts attacking me incessantly, supposedly knowing all about my history ( all false) one becomes suspicious . I should have worked you out a year ago.

Edude have you told these guys how you ridicule the FTBL site on Anarchy  as being frequented by New Dawners -and - how much FTBL Forum is mocked?

Already  you've derailed  a thread  and unfortunately I  think you've cleared out Graze Anatomy  from FTBL Forum, who posted some interesting analyses of games.

Remaining Mods, this AJF multi account is laughing at you elsewhere, and mocking this forum, posting as Edude/Sevan or whatever he has changed his name  to now on Football Anarchy.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

AJF mainly known as Edude/Sevan is a good chance for Libel.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Dwell on that lads.

You've been played for an absolute  fool, Muz.

Anarchy Football Forum,  a right wing cesspit of racists, misogynists, homophobes and bigots (that Kevin Airs is so keen to eradicate from here) have liked your tough guy , keyboard warrior persona here,  labelling you a good bloke, but really dislike you being what  they describe as a 'lefty'. 

You've been played, champ.

Look hard at AJF, or his better known Sevan/Edude main accounts on the internet  over the last 14 years , site owner of Anarchy Football.  Ostensibly he has about 1000 multis - according to  hundreds of posters.  I can't verify who has  seen his IP addresses, but AJF would likely mix up his own IP address, proxy servers and anonymisers ( whatever these are?). 

I might not be your cup of tea, but there is no way  you'd try an undermine this forum, because I'd surmise it is a big part of your social life.  Edude/Sevan/AJF and his mates on Anarchy have boasted about destroying  this forum. You've unwittingly aided and abetted them, pal.

They hate Kevin Airs - who has permabanned many of them and who despises right  bigots.

They hate Joffa - who has also  banned many of these guys  as he sees them coming.

They despise me and a mate of mine for stirring them up on their own forum , and, were terrified of  me being being a FTBL mod ( I quickly warned Libel). Also, I'm a  left wing political activist,  frequently organising and attending  protests and demos  antithetical to their bigoted right wing beliefs -   which they despise even more.

They despise Frank Lowy, Craig Foster, Socceroos, Matildas, A League and Aussie football in general.

I should also add, a Mod who permabanned your multi, Outonthefull, was 100 percent sure it was you. It was a vindictive account, solely set up to harass me.

Do you think you have  the moral right to point the finger at others for multi accounts? The Mod's words were  that Outonthefull was your account - not my words.

I'm 100 percent sure that AJF is Edude/Sevan and Chips is Judy Free. They've been a team of  3 - 4, now 4-5 stalkers of mine for about 10 years.  I've had some lively 'chats' with  Chips  and AJF via PM in the last week. They desperately want my attention. Nobody else does.   

Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

ErogenousZone - 29 Jul 2020 12:55 PM

Why lament history when you can create it? 

I'll start.

Joyful Penguin.  

Go.

:w00t::hehe:

Since the  Mods have played a straight bat to this, JP works in the legal profession.  

He posted  a list of legal implications for forums like this on the Mod panel. He was terrified of legal ramifications and liability  - as am I to a lesser extent, with bullying behaviours on the interweb.

I surmise JP left FTBL Forum Mod panel because of this. I think I may still have his phone number, as he was one of the few Mods to post their real names for other Mods to refer to.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AJF or Edude/Sevan.

Surely you remember Edude being banned from  The World Game and precluded from a range of other football sites ( probably defunct now), Localstar?

You used to post as Peter Wilson elsewhere . Why  the Localstar multi now?

I've posted as Decentric for 14 years across a range of sites, and, will continue to do so.

With these ridiculous  multi  accusations, one has to look carefully that I've entered ideas to  consolidate and expand this forum, whilst others are active in destabilising  it . A few Anarchy posters, not active much elsewhere on FTBL Forum, frequently manifest in Feedback threads to criticise or vilify.

Most posters frequent this forum to discuss football, in quite a civil manner. Why  would anyone create trolling  multis to harass these guys who wants to see the continuation of the forum ?

In hindsight many of those  disgraceful  personal attacks on Joffa in Feedback, were inflamed by Anarchy destabilisers, like Anarchy name Chips Rafferty (Judy Free on here, banned several times) and Anarchy name Ladies Love The Coco (Lollywood - permabanned). Goodness knows how many other Anarchy trolls are active on this forum?

It is a shame the main Multi Speculation  thread has disappeared so that AJF's or  Edude/Sevan input, and a few others, can be  scrutinised more closely.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

LFC. - 12 Aug 2020 3:35 PM
allowing it being anarchic might be great to some but overall it just becomes like a cage shit fight and only the boasterous arsholes reign for those with good input get sick and tired of discussions being derailed and key warriors one upmanship.
It just ruins everything but for those type of wankers thinking how good they are.

Bang on the money, LFC.

I'm a Mod on three other political  FB sites - two national (peak union body, one massive current Auswide social issue), one state ( teaching profession). Admin and Mods manage these sites and have ultimate decision-making autonomy and control.  We  all know each other and at some stage meet face to face, prior to Covid 19. 

Most of these have a majority of female Mods and Admin. Many destabilisers and trolls trying 'oneupmanship' are given the flick very quickly. Most FB accounts have real names too. There is a lot of traffic though on these sites, with 4 000, 10 000 and 500 members respectively.

Most people participate in forums FB sites to discuss  topics they are passionate about, not to engage in keyboard warrior conflict.

Sadly, Graze Anatomy's excellent analyst  threads on A League games might have disappeared from FTBL after his last thread was derailed by AJF/Edude/Sevan.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:25 PM

You've been played for an absolute  fool, Muz.

Anarchy Football Forum,  a right wing cesspit of racists, misogynists, homophobes and bigots (that Kevin Airs is so keen to eradicate from here) have liked your tough guy , keyboard warrior persona here,  labelling you a good bloke, but really dislike you being what  they describe as a 'lefty'. 

Is this the same cesspit you were trying to recruit 442 forumite's to when you thought 442 was shutting down? I am sure Kevin Airs would be happy to learn about how you were encouraging people to desert his forum for FA, the shame, the shame......

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Adrthro mystery -  have a long hard look at AJF/Edude/Sevan.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AJF - 19 Aug 2020 8:30 AM
Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:25 PM

Is this the same cesspit you were trying to recruit 442 forumite's to when you thought 442 was shutting down? I am sure Kevin Airs would be happy to learn about how you were encouraging people to desert his forum for FA, the shame, the shame......

Joffa used to ban people for posting  spam from other sites that is immaterial to FTBL Forum.

Mods,  AJF is laughing at you. 
AJF
AJF
Pro

Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:01 PM

AJF mainly known as Edude/Sevan is a good chance for Libel.

Miles off, but can understand you being obsessed with Edude/Sevan, man did they burn you on FA.

I understand you are upset because I exposed your fake KNVB qualifications (you know the 4 day course with 4v4 tournament and no recognition that took you 8 days to do in 2008) but your unhinged ranting really is getting out of control, could be the basis of a thesis for any budding psychologists out there.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

AJF - 19 Aug 2020 8:39 AM
Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:01 PM

Miles off, but can understand you being obsessed with Edude/Sevan, man did they burn you on FA.

I understand you are upset because I exposed your fake KNVB qualifications (you know the 4 day course with 4v4 tournament and no recognition that took you 8 days to do in 2008) but your unhinged ranting really is getting out of control, could be the basis of a thesis for any budding psychologists out there.

Wrong.

Because you can't deconstruct contemporaneous coaching methodology, you report to personal attacks and spreading  misinformation, like  me being multis I'm not, hence others harassing them and destabilising FTBL Forum, Edude.

All the FFA coach education courses I've  completed can be verified at FFA HQ, including KNVB. There are other members on this forum, who've posted sporadically , like Possession  Football, who have sat in  the same small groups at the KNVB course as we planned joint exercises to present to  the whole group .

Ditto Arthur Papas was present. Possession Football, Arthur and I were in small groups that presented exercises to the whole group. Also, add Pat McCann from Capital Football, who gave me lifts to and  from the KNVB course each day in Canberra.

Arthur and Pat both learnt an immense amount from the KNVB Youth course, despite Pat being a  former football pro footballer and CT development coach, and Arthur's subsequent illustrious coaching career. Possession Football has also jointly written a coaching book on  the False 9, either with Ron Smith, or Ron provided the intro.

Why did you  claim you've done a FFA C  Licence, Edude? 

Why do you feel the need to lie? 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search