The Multi Speculation Thread

The Multi Speculation Thread

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Wait up I thought 'Brew' was a super coach chased off by subversives from the forum?  I mean this has been claimed literally dozens of times.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Lol and now 'ausygirl' is reading the forum.  Another multi not seen for literally months. 

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Ausygirl
Ausygirl
Under 7s
Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)Under 7s (16 reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 22 Aug 2020 8:26 PM
Lol and now 'ausygirl' is reading the forum.  Another multi not seen for literally months. 

You should be happy that I am not participating in this forum if you are so insistent that I am a multi. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Ausygirl - 22 Aug 2020 8:51 PM

You should be happy that I am not participating in this forum if you are so insistent that I am a multi. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Brew was supposed to be a leading coach, and we were expected to hang on his words of wisdom. Obvious all along it was decentric. He kept telling me that I had caused brew to leave the forum and that I should apologise to him. LOL
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 22 Aug 2020 8:22 PM
Wait up I thought 'Brew' was a super coach chased off by subversives from the forum?  I mean this has been claimed literally dozens of times.

It would appear that he tends to have “episodes” like this quite often. The entertainment has gone up a notch this week.

Muz
Muz
Legend

aok - 23 Aug 2020 12:00 AM

It would appear that he tends to have “episodes” like this quite often. The entertainment has gone up a notch this week.

The ranting and raving and pleading with the mods to do something about the 'trolling' in the forum is baffling.

From my reading of the Australian football part of the forum trolling is pretty much a non event.  Besides libel shitstirring a bit I'm at a loss as to what old mate is on about.

The forum has never been more staid.

Member since 2008.

Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
localstar - 22 Aug 2020 10:47 PM
Brew was supposed to be a leading coach, and we were expected to hang on his words of wisdom. Obvious all along it was decentric. He kept telling me that I had caused brew to leave the forum and that I should apologise to him. LOL

Brew was an account I set up for an excellent coach on my computer. He was posting here using his real name, but wanted anonymity. 

He left FTBL Forum because of you and others constantly hassling him about being me - because you were incapable of seeing differences in knowledge and posting style. 

Since he has left, he is happy for me to use the account again as I’ve had problems with my Decentric account and trying to create new versions of Decentric. or Decentric 2. 

Another mate has had trouble accessing his account in cricket section since changing providers - another guy hassled for being me. 
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)

There is a difference between harmless, silly multis, as opposed to vindictive ones that launch personal attacks on targeted people who have no idea of the identity of someone attacking them. 

Interesting after returning from a dinner party tonight, seeing people posting here, probably devoid of face to face contact with mates. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

Brew - 23 Aug 2020 12:17 AM
There is a difference between harmless, silly multis, as opposed to vindictive ones that launch personal attacks on targeted people who have no idea of the identity of someone attacking them. 

Interesting after returning from a dinner party tonight, seeing people posting here, probably devoid of face to face contact with mates. 

Says the bloke with 30 000 posts to his name.

Member since 2008.

Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 23 Aug 2020 12:11 AM

The ranting and raving and pleading with the mods to do something about the 'trolling' in the forum is baffling.

From my reading of the Australian football part of the forum trolling is pretty much a non event.  Besides libel shitstirring a bit I'm at a loss as to what old mate is on about.

I’ve seen some pretty aggressive posts from you directed at a number of posters, Muz. 

One of them who avoided confrontation with you, is a very  experienced and capable martial artist. If you saw him train, in public you’d be running away and quivering at the sight of him. Yet on the internet he treats others with respect. 

If being an intrepid keyboard warrior is so appealing to you, approach AJF, Chips/Judy Free, Birdman, Lollywood, and a plethora of new accounts who basically have only manifested in this thread and Feedback  etc, in Forum X. You wouldn’t have to constantly whinge about moderation and how the forum is run there,  because it is virtually non- existent. 

They also love banging keys, and, destabilizing this forum with your gullible assistance. 
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan

AOK - another likely account from forum X, a good chance of being  one of AJF/Edude/Sevan’s Multis. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

Brew - 23 Aug 2020 12:34 AM

I’ve seen some pretty aggressive posts from you directed at a number of posters, Muz. 

Do go on.

Member since 2008.

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Brew - 23 Aug 2020 12:37 AM

AOK - another likely account from forum X, a good chance of being  one of AJF/Edude/Sevan’s Multis. 

You’re doing it again.   You continually get caught posting as a multi and then go on an extended series of rants and make ridiculous accusations against all and sundry that have pointed out your behaviour. 

When you mentioned you were at a dinner party earlier, was it with all your imaginary friends that you are so fond of conversing with?

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

aok - 23 Aug 2020 12:57 AM
Brew - 23 Aug 2020 12:37 AM

You’re doing it again.   You continually get caught posting as a multi and then go on an extended series of rants and make ridiculous accusations against all and sundry that have pointed out your behaviour. 

When you mentioned you were at a dinner party earlier, was it with all your imaginary friends that you are so fond of conversing with?

Have some respect man, that dinner party was attended by some of the best credentialed imaginary coaches in Tasmania. These coaches are so well versed in the NC that it took them 8 days to complete a 4 day KNVB course in Canberra and they refused to accept the participation certificate because they were so smart that Cruyff was sending them a special one with his personal signature.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Forum x? Wtf are you on man? Seriously if you ain't a multi you'll actually ignore this and just stop. Like all trolls all you do is come on . Cause havoc and watch things go downhill.  But unlike other trolls you respond and respond with such vitriol  that you piss everyone off
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

AJF - 22 Aug 2020 6:07 PM
Brew - 22 Aug 2020 2:10 PM

New account, thats gold, heres a post from 7 years ago where you used your decentric account to reply to your "new" brew account

Fucking lol.

Seek help.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

A multi, coming straight to the multi thread.

Geezuz get fucking laid you nerds

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

aok
aok
Pro

AJF - 23 Aug 2020 7:26 AM
aok - 23 Aug 2020 12:57 AM

Have some respect man, that dinner party was attended by some of the best credentialed imaginary coaches in Tasmania. These coaches are so well versed in the NC that it took them 8 days to complete a 4 day KNVB course in Canberra and they refused to accept the participation certificate because they were so smart that Cruyff was sending them a special one with his personal signature.

Would that be the legendary group referred to as The Tassie Multi Milieu?
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 23 Aug 2020 9:15 AM

A multi, coming straight to the multi thread.

Geezuz get fucking laid you nerds

-PB

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

n i k o - 23 Aug 2020 9:36 AM
paulbagzFC - 23 Aug 2020 9:15 AM

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Aug 2020 8:51 AM
Forum x? Wtf are you on man? Seriously if you ain't a multi you'll actually ignore this and just stop. Like all trolls all you do is come on . Cause havoc and watch things go downhill.  But unlike other trolls you respond and respond with such vitriol  that you piss everyone off

Wrong.

Many posters who have posted in this thread are destabilising this forum intentionally, or, inadvertently.

1. This is a group of long term FTBL Forum  posters like you who fabricate I'm multis I'm not. This has  destabilised bona fide football threads in performance and Aus session. My prime motive for participating in this forum is to discuss football, and up until recently, cricket. I have an active social life off forum, where I discuss most  other things I'm interested in face to face. Muz, Localstar and PaulB, definitely don't belong to group 2.  This forum is integral to their social life. They would never try to destroy this forum. A few others I'm not sure whether they lack the intuitive and dialectical ability to identify subtleties  in linguistic structures and football methodology, like the aforementioned trio, or, belong to group 2 of FTBL Forum insurgents?

2. This second group belong to a premeditated group from another forum that has nearly died. I've seen how they've  boasted   that they've  destabilised this forum. Don't you think it is a coincidence how in this thread, many accounts you rarely see post in other sectors of the forum knew about the existence of  a Multi Speculation thread? It is an orchestrated campaign from AJF/Edude/Sevan's forum that he owns.

Anyone else who has seen these comments on AJF/Sevan/Edude's forum planning  and boasting about FTBL Forum destabilisation  are part of the insurgents group. Or they are keeping quiet about it.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

I'm not advocating long term FTBL posters like you should be banned.

Only the forum insurgents.

Inadvertently, my original Decentric account was accidentally banned along with some insurgents. I can't reactivate it as the  old email is defunct.

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

localstar - 22 Aug 2020 10:47 PM

The original account holder of Brew was so astonished at your inability to differentiate  between his posts and mine, he thought you hadn't even played football!

When have I  said that? I've always recognised you have been a published football historian and a  former  state league player.

Given he now has a broader occupation outside football, his CV is quite different from mine.

*Former Technical  Director of an Oceanian football federation, who Australia used to play in WCQs.

* Former Football Fed  Skills Acquisition Program coach in a NSW region , one step down in seniority   from his area Technical Director.

* A  Vic NPL club Tech Dir, who won a recent state title. 

All these were paid jobs, which I've never had in football.

Now that he has left football for a broader sports role, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if any super sleuth identifies who he is, given it might create publicity for his new multi sport business.

What we both could not get over, is how supposed  former quite high level footballers, like Peter Wilson/Localstar and Judy Free/Chips , who constantly accosted him,  could not see the differential between his and my football knowledge - heavily weighted in his favour.

Before he left FTBL Forum, due to harassment, he was just about to start posting his excellent training ground practices for other coaches to use in their  coaching sessions.

Sadly, we lost a very knowledgeable poster to FTBL Forum due to harassment. This forum's loss. Most don't stick around to cop crap on  the interweb.

Edited
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

paulbagzFC - 23 Aug 2020 9:14 AM
AJF - 22 Aug 2020 6:07 PM

Fucking lol.

Seek help.

-PB

Can't you see that is a genuine question and response?
Edited
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Bah gawd.  This is glorious.  Man d stop creating multis ffs. Ignore it but no like all trolls you want all attention on you. 
localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

The forum is not being "destabilised" though, is it? It is ticking along quite nicely in Aus Football. The only instability is in decentric's head.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

localstar - 23 Aug 2020 10:55 AM
The forum is not being "destabilised" though, is it? It is ticking along quite nicely in Aus Football. The only instability is in decentric's head.

Aus football is dead . Noone trolls and the people who did have toned it down
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

There is also a weird premise  amongst some of the vicarious cyberlife socialites who frequently post here, that anyone who interacts  constructively with any post I  make in football forums, has to  be my multi!

LOL! 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

🤡🤡🙉🙊😹😿🙀
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search