Official South Melbourne FC thread

Official South Melbourne FC thread

Author
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
PIFA - 10 Jan 2021 7:43 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 9 Jan 2021 11:03 PM

I typically live abroad, so getting to games is tough, but my family is now based on the east coast, so it'll be much easier when I'm able to visit them. Maybe time a visit around a derby or something along those lines ;) Souths are the first game I look for, quickly followed by Altona now. Altona will be an interesting prospect next year, they appear to have recruited quite well, and with Lozanovski gone: they could be a side to fear. His brand of football was good for getting them up the leagues, but it was dire stuff to watch in NPL imo. Same with what Stuart Munro had us playing at the start of last season: it was pure shite. What made it worse was his recruitment, which was shambolic.

Agree with you on ex A-League players not tending to do well. Howard was a disaster imo, how he got to the A-League... I'll never understand! Ross Archibald would be another player that has done well after falling out of the A-League, he could still do a job in it for me, as could Caio de Godoy who plays for Port Melbourne.

You mean Munro had a game plan last season? Lol... . I didnt mind Loza (obvs a soft spot for the guy) but agree some of their play was dire... have Altona recruited well this year. Who did they snag?
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 10 Jan 2021 10:37 PM
PIFA - 10 Jan 2021 7:43 AM

You mean Munro had a game plan last season? Lol... . I didnt mind Loza (obvs a soft spot for the guy) but agree some of their play was dire... have Altona recruited well this year. Who did they snag?

The game plan was "pump it long and hope we jag a goal", but we didn't replace Ayden Brice well at all, so our biggest issue was our defence.

Altona have so far signed Michael Lee [meh], Chris Lucas, Steve Kuzmanovski [I'm intrigued by this one], Vince Lia and Harry Noon, whilst Troy Ruthven and Ross Archibald have re-joined too. John Markovski has been appointed as their head coach, which should be interesting to watch too. Looks like they've made the signings they believe will win them the league tbh.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

PIFA - 11 Jan 2021 7:44 AM

The game plan was "pump it long and hope we jag a goal", but we didn't replace Ayden Brice well at all, so our biggest issue was our defence.

Altona have so far signed Michael Lee [meh], Chris Lucas, Steve Kuzmanovski [I'm intrigued by this one], Vince Lia and Harry Noon, whilst Troy Ruthven and Ross Archibald have re-joined too. John Markovski has been appointed as their head coach, which should be interesting to watch too. Looks like they've made the signings they believe will win them the league tbh.

Booooo I cant stand Harry Noon, the grub. Loves to play the pantomime villain but us really just a talentless hack. Lia still going around the traps is meh for me. I actually think it is going to be a fairly exciting season,  no "super teams" at least on paper, this year .... but in saying that Ill be eating my words in 3 months. 🤣

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 11 Jan 2021 9:28 PM

Booooo I cant stand Harry Noon, the grub. Loves to play the pantomime villain but us really just a talentless hack. Lia still going around the traps is meh for me. I actually think it is going to be a fairly exciting season,  no "super teams" at least on paper, this year .... but in saying that Ill be eating my words in 3 months. 🤣

I don't mind Noon tbh, he seems to pop up with goals at crucial times. I agree on the pantomime villain stuff though, he had everyone at Somers Street all riled up a year or two ago iirc. Lia should be alright for NPL level, he's always had a good engine wherever he's gone, and I think this is the beginning of his transition into an off-field role. May as well take whatever cash a club will throw at you before calling it a day!

We haven't announced too many signings yet, mainly departures and re-signings. Our biggest departure is Hamish Watson [no biggy to me at all] but I'm really disappointed that we've let Joey Franjic go: the others that have left I'm not too fussed over. Only two new arrivals have been announced, with Ayden Brice re-joining the club, and we signed Trevor Ssemakula too. Don't know much about the latter, only that he played for Avondale before spending time in the West Ham youth set-up. We still need to announce a head coach [Diogo Ferreira was announced as 'Senior Assistant'], and I'm hoping for at least 3/4 top signings that will indicate we're not headed towards another relegation battle.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 12 Jan 2021 7:34 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 11 Jan 2021 9:28 PM

I don't mind Noon tbh, he seems to pop up with goals at crucial times. I agree on the pantomime villain stuff though, he had everyone at Somers Street all riled up a year or two ago iirc. Lia should be alright for NPL level, he's always had a good engine wherever he's gone, and I think this is the beginning of his transition into an off-field role. May as well take whatever cash a club will throw at you before calling it a day!

We haven't announced too many signings yet, mainly departures and re-signings. Our biggest departure is Hamish Watson [no biggy to me at all] but I'm really disappointed that we've let Joey Franjic go: the others that have left I'm not too fussed over. Only two new arrivals have been announced, with Ayden Brice re-joining the club, and we signed Trevor Ssemakula too. Don't know much about the latter, only that he played for Avondale before spending time in the West Ham youth set-up. We still need to announce a head coach [Diogo Ferreira was announced as 'Senior Assistant'], and I'm hoping for at least 3/4 top signings that will indicate we're not headed towards another relegation battle.

I just cant wait for the season to start.... Its been almost a year since I last was in the stands.... far too long :(
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://twitter.com/smfc/status/1348796034302922754
entirely expected. Krousouratis was a huge disappointment for me and Skapetis I believe  has signed for Clarinda..

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 12:56 PM
https://twitter.com/smfc/status/1348796034302922754
entirely expected. Krousouratis was a huge disappointment for me and Skapetis I believe  has signed for Clarinda..

Don't think that you'll miss any of them tbh, Skapetis is one of the most overrated players that I've seen in NPL in a very long time.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 12 Jan 2021 5:49 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 12:56 PM

Don't think that you'll miss any of them tbh, Skapetis is one of the most overrated players that I've seen in NPL in a very long time.

Yeah no big loss. I see you resigned Glavan and Cacarun which I think is a good move for Croatia.. you seriously need a decent coach though kr its going to be another stressful year .. Speaking of which, Frank Arok died who was one of our more memorable coaches in the 90s.. you may have had the wood on us those years but thought Id post a little snippet from the derby, in 94 I think at Bob Jane ,the club put out in his memory... God I wish we could go back to those crowds in the derby again.
https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1348950742393004039

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 10:44 PM
PIFA - 12 Jan 2021 5:49 PM

Yeah no big loss. I see you resigned Glavan and Cacarun which I think is a good move for Croatia.. you seriously need a decent coach though kr its going to be another stressful year .. Speaking of which, Frank Arok died who was one of our more memorable coaches in the 90s.. you may have had the wood on us those years but thought Id post a little snippet from the derby, in 94 I think at Bob Jane ,the club put out in his memory... God I wish we could go back to those crowds in the derby again.
https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1348950742393004039

Glavan impressed me in his first spell with the club, but he seems to have put on a bit of weight in recent years, and just hasn't hit the same heights that led to him getting a move to Bentleigh. The weird thing that a lot of players who are in NPL Victoria don't realize is, if you play well at Melbourne Croatia: you'll earn a move to a higher paying club within the league. We might not have the biggest paychecks, but we definitely do quite a good job at helping develop players to go on to bigger and better things. Cakarun is a fantastic 'keeper, and on his day: one of the best in the league. Can be prone to a "brain fart" occasionally, but he's still young and learning his trade. I wouldn't want another 'keeper between the sticks: he's someone I really rate quite highly.

I've seen pictures in recent days of Diogo Ferreira taking the sessions atm, so I'm not sure if they missed out on their targets and have just promoted him to the head coach position or not. Seems awfully late to be hiring a head now, but it wouldn't surprise me at the same time. The loss of Frank Arok is a big one for me, he was a big part of the NSL, and helped bring through a lot of players that would go on to have great careers. The fact that he didn't finish rock bottom with Gippsland surprised me, as they were a complete cluster from what I can remember of them.

That video has to be fake Mono! There's too many fans there, and no violence... :hehe:

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 13 Jan 2021 8:28 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 10:44 PM

Glavan impressed me in his first spell with the club, but he seems to have put on a bit of weight in recent years, and just hasn't hit the same heights that led to him getting a move to Bentleigh. The weird thing that a lot of players who are in NPL Victoria don't realize is, if you play well at Melbourne Croatia: you'll earn a move to a higher paying club within the league. We might not have the biggest paychecks, but we definitely do quite a good job at helping develop players to go on to bigger and better things. Cakarun is a fantastic 'keeper, and on his day: one of the best in the league. Can be prone to a "brain fart" occasionally, but he's still young and learning his trade. I wouldn't want another 'keeper between the sticks: he's someone I really rate quite highly.

I've seen pictures in recent days of Diogo Ferreira taking the sessions atm, so I'm not sure if they missed out on their targets and have just promoted him to the head coach position or not. Seems awfully late to be hiring a head now, but it wouldn't surprise me at the same time. The loss of Frank Arok is a big one for me, he was a big part of the NSL, and helped bring through a lot of players that would go on to have great careers. The fact that he didn't finish rock bottom with Gippsland surprised me, as they were a complete cluster from what I can remember of them.

That video has to be fake Mono! There's too many fans there, and no violence... :hehe:
I know right, although some of the hairstyles deserve a bit of a slapping :)

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 10:37 AM
PIFA - 12 Jan 2021 7:34 AM

I just cant wait for the season to start.... Its been almost a year since I last was in the stands.... far too long :(

What happened to you last season in that case ?
Haven't you attended games for yonks ?
Our last PL game seemed like only few months back but I'm hanging for the season to start as always, training has commenced so pre season games soon to begin.

By the way love this thread and PIFA's input as well, pity your melbournites :)
Mentioning RIP Frank, my ol man used to take me to St George Budapest games when a kid, seeing Johnny Warren and the likes, I was loving it.
No one around in here enough much talking Sydney PL but for those few in the NSW State thread.

Love Football

Edited
3 Years Ago by LFC.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

LFC. - 13 Jan 2021 1:40 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 12 Jan 2021 10:37 AM

What happened to you last season in that case ?
Haven't you attended games for yonks ?
Our last PL game seemed like only few months back but I'm hanging for the season to start as always, training has commenced so pre season games soon to begin.

By the way love this thread and PIFA's input as well, pity your melbournites :)
Mentioning RIP Frank, my ol man used to take me to St George Budapest games when a kid, seeing Johnny Warren and the likes, I was loving it.
No one around in here enough much talking Sydney PL but for those few in the NSW State thread.

Mate we've done it pretty hard down here in poor old Victoria this last 12 months. The last NPL Vic game was mid MARCH and NOTHING since then, season was abandoned and all sport, juniors and seniors, was stopped as we were in fairly strict lockdown... a few clubs have started some preseason open to the public games these last couple of weeks and hoping to get out to a few of those. Season starts end of Feb and as you can imagine I am absolutely frothing.......
Im a little young to remember the Johnny Warren glory days of St George but they where always well respected down here and tough opponents on the pitch. Johnny Warren and unfortunately now Frank Arok, are still spoken about with the utmost reverence by all I know and will be remembered as pioneers of Soccer in this country.  We only had Arok at South for a couple of years but even though he couched us in the 90s, a decade where we had Ferenc Puskas and Angie Postecoglou as coaches, he is still regarded as an absolute fan favourite amongst the Hellas faithful.
As for NSWPL news, would love to hear about it mate... What's exciting up there, players, clubs news etc? More than welcome to throw some stuff on this thread, despite what everyone else says, we don't discriminate at South Melbourne :) hahahahahahahahahah
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

ah yes I forgot about your early lockdown last year my error.
Yer that would be tuff, there's nothing more than I like is getting out of the house especially to (my own games) follow and support my 2 sons.
One boy has been playing PL3 for previous 3yrs and PL2 last season, this year back in PL3 for they had their 1st's sorted already due to covid so he's going to earn his stripes in PL3 1st's - exciting.
The other plays Super League level and could do much better but as happens here, too many other things to do than focus on football but alas thats life here but so glad our 2 boys are "players" having the passion.
These are my passions with the wife, we then when time permits go to a APIA game (go to all the Finlas games) being I'm Italian background and then in PL3 (now in PL4) for a number years Fraser Park being Portugese based and the wife is Portugese.
FYI the PL3 Club the son plays for is Greek based Gladesville Ryde Magic (formerly Gladeville United) linked with Sydney Olympic a little AND has a Legend goal keeper playing to this day @ 48yrs still.
Rippa bloke and has been a good leader to date to our son.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyriakos_Tohouroglou
Still showing the young bucks at PL3, 5th time voted Goal keeper of the Year.
The Club plucks some top older players over the years from Greece to play the season.
Its pretty good level football all on syn pitchs today.

Love Football

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

LFC. - 13 Jan 2021 4:57 PM
ah yes I forgot about your early lockdown last year my error.
Yer that would be tuff, there's nothing more than I like is getting out of the house especially to (my own games) follow and support my 2 sons.
One boy has been playing PL3 for previous 3yrs and PL2 last season, this year back in PL3 for they had their 1st's sorted already due to covid so he's going to earn his stripes in PL3 1st's - exciting.
The other plays Super League level and could do much better but as happens here, too many other things to do than focus on football but alas thats life here but so glad our 2 boys are "players" having the passion.
These are my passions with the wife, we then when time permits go to a APIA game (go to all the Finlas games) being I'm Italian background and then in PL3 (now in PL4) for a number years Fraser Park being Portugese based and the wife is Portugese.
FYI the PL3 Club the son plays for is Greek based Gladesville Ryde Magic (formerly Gladeville United) linked with Sydney Olympic a little AND has a Legend goal keeper playing to this day @ 48yrs still.
Rippa bloke and has been a good leader to date to our son.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyriakos_Tohouroglou
Still showing the young bucks at PL3, 5th time voted Goal keeper of the Year.
The Club plucks some top older players over the years from Greece to play the season.
Its pretty good level football all on syn pitchs today.

Yeah you mentioned your connection to Gladesville and Kiri a while ago, honestly cant believe he is still playing... beast. My bro in law is a PAOK fan and was suitably impressed when I told him. 
Mate sounds like you are drowning in soccer.  Hahaha power too you and your family dude,  thats great. Lots of respect for APIA too and glad to see that they have started getting their act together over the past few years again and still alive and kicking. I hope against hope that this championship thing goes ahead and I can come up to Lambert Park for a meaningful match one day soon. Ill bring the slab an we can swap old war stories 👍
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Chris Irwin possibly out with ACL for most of the season ... horrible news. Harry Sawyer banging in a hat trick against Clarinda last night in pre season ... great news.
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 14 Jan 2021 2:21 PM
Chris Irwin possibly out with ACL for most of the season ... horrible news. Harry Sawyer banging in a hat trick against Clarinda last night in pre season ... great news.

Real shame for someone to suffer such a serious injury in pre-season, especially when 2020 was cut short too. What division/league are Clarinda in?

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 15 Jan 2021 8:01 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 14 Jan 2021 2:21 PM

Real shame for someone to suffer such a serious injury in pre-season, especially when 2020 was cut short too. What division/league are Clarinda in?

NPL2 - Sorry its Kingston City, I call them Clarinda by force of habit...
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/socceroos-greats-where-are-they-now-steve-blair
Stevie Blair, what a true one club man.........  Scottish lad who the Greeks of Hellas loved like one of their own......

Blair said he never contemplated leaving the Greek-based club because they gave him his break, looked after him and provided him with the grounding to become an international player.

"South Melbourne were one of the best clubs not only in Victoria but also in Australia," Blair, 59, said.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

It looks like a billiard table ...6 weeks to go......
https://mobile.twitter.com/coach_andy/status/1349977907666378753
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 15 Jan 2021 3:53 PM
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/socceroos-greats-where-are-they-now-steve-blair
Stevie Blair, what a true one club man.........  Scottish lad who the Greeks of Hellas loved like one of their own......

Blair said he never contemplated leaving the Greek-based club because they gave him his break, looked after him and provided him with the grounding to become an international player.

"South Melbourne were one of the best clubs not only in Victoria but also in Australia," Blair, 59, said.

“Greek based club” .......is one of the reasons the A-League is beyond them.

In a resort somewhere

southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

paulc - 16 Jan 2021 10:31 AM

Well the A league doesn’t seem beyond the New Zealand based club. 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

paulc - 16 Jan 2021 10:31 AM

Wow got us good with that zinger Paulie.... you're amazing at this internet banter thing... Here have a look at how Greek the grass our players step on is....
https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1350384994707902464 If you squint hard enough the buildings in the background look like the white tower of Thessaloniki, you know the capital of Macedonia.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://twitter.com/smfc/status/1350598812943806465
Youth in Australian Football....
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 18 Jan 2021 9:58 AM

Has Brad Norton left SM mate? Saw on Facebook the other day that Matt Thurtell has signed for Oakleigh. Big signing for them, and I expect he'll be a bit more successful there than Milos Lujic was when he signed. Think I saw that Lujic has dropped down the leagues and signed for a SL club iirc.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 18 Jan 2021 4:50 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 18 Jan 2021 9:58 AM

Has Brad Norton left SM mate? Saw on Facebook the other day that Matt Thurtell has signed for Oakleigh. Big signing for them, and I expect he'll be a bit more successful there than Milos Lujic was when he signed. Think I saw that Lujic has dropped down the leagues and signed for a SL club iirc.

https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1348456949633875971
Dont think Norts js going anywhere soon,  from what I hear he got married a couple of weeks ago and maybe just taking a mini honeymoon before season starts... I think he will stick around for mentoring role when NSD starts. Im sure the club will reward him for a decade of service... I hope. Still love Milsey but  his time is up. Oakleigh and short stint at Port were the last hurrah. he's down to SL1 in south east somehwere, cant remember, the club now, and probably picking up a couple of hundies appearance fee a week, not bad... God he scored a few pearlers for us over the years... 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Hey Hellas fans/members. Looks like this NSD may finally be getting some traction and if not 2022 then at the very worst 2023 start. This next (and maybe the one after) season could be the last time we get to see some of the current foes for a while so urge everyone to come out to as many games as possible this year. Get your memberships and some merch if possible. Lets get a war chest going,
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Hey PIFA what do you think of Altona  signing Kenny? Also Oldfield leff Avondale I heard...
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 22 Jan 2021 9:32 PM

Hey PIFA what do you think of Altona  signing Kenny? Also Oldfield leff Avondale I heard...

They signed Kenny Athiu? To be honest: I don't rate him at all. He seems a nice enough lad, and all-round a good bloke, but I just don't think he's that good of a striker. It'll be interesting to see where they fit him in, as they have Chris Lucas too, so maybe they're playing a front 3 with it being: Lucas on the right, Kenny central, Kuzmanovski on the left. Altona clearly mean business this season after not looking their greatest before the lockdown, and I only wish that we [MK] were making the same type of moves. We're still not at the stage of announcing much, which is quite frustrating tbh.

Oldfield was rumoured to be on big coin at Avondale, so maybe they're tightening the purse strings there, or he's gotten a better offer elsewhere. Sekiya has also headed home to Japan after his loan move to Olympic FC in NPL QLD, so he won't be back for them either.

Edit: did you see that Dane Milovanovic has signed for Heidelberg? Solid signing for them imo, he'll anchor their midfield nicely.

Edited
3 Years Ago by PIFA
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1352813465883185153
Thanks QLD NPL, looks like our two pistoleros work well together up top. 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 23 Jan 2021 12:35 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 22 Jan 2021 9:32 PM

They signed Kenny Athiu? To be honest: I don't rate him at all. He seems a nice enough lad, and all-round a good bloke, but I just don't think he's that good of a striker. It'll be interesting to see where they fit him in, as they have Chris Lucas too, so maybe they're playing a front 3 with it being: Lucas on the right, Kenny central, Kuzmanovski on the left. Altona clearly mean business this season after not looking their greatest before the lockdown, and I only wish that we [MK] were making the same type of moves. We're still not at the stage of announcing much, which is quite frustrating tbh.

Oldfield was rumoured to be on big coin at Avondale, so maybe they're tightening the purse strings there, or he's gotten a better offer elsewhere. Sekiya has also headed home to Japan after his loan move to Olympic FC in NPL QLD, so he won't be back for them either.

Edit: did you see that Dane Milovanovic has signed for Heidelberg? Solid signing for them imo, he'll anchor their midfield nicely.

Dont know if he played today but your boys thumped them 1-4 at OV, so Knights must be doing something right. I thinks its going to be a tough year for the Bergers this year. As for Altona, on paper they are building an interesting squad but Im not convinced, theyve looked good on paper before but..... who knows? 4 weeks to go almost...... cmon.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search