Have ratings gone up or down this season

Have ratings gone up or down this season

Author
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
BrisbaneBhoy - 11 Jan 2021 11:10 PM
Waz - 11 Jan 2021 9:51 PM

And those numbers are (if you know)??.....

I don’t. But I know fox haven’t released them, and I know O’Rourke wasn’t popular getting misquoted on that 15k number 
Footballer
Footballer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Waz - 12 Jan 2021 12:52 AM
BrisbaneBhoy - 11 Jan 2021 11:10 PM

I don’t. But I know fox haven’t released them, and I know O’Rourke wasn’t popular getting misquoted on that 15k number 

It’s pretty weird that you repeatedly throw this stuff out there:

- O’Rourke (the frickin head of the ALeague) was wrong about 15k
- the ALeague actually doesn’t know the real numbers 
- but don’t worry, it’s definitely more than 15k

You either have some data or you don’t. Why make up crap to make us all feel better ?

Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Waz - 11 Jan 2021 9:51 PM

Even O’Rourke hasn’t got the Kayo numbers. The only number the AL gets is the Foxtel number and the FoxTel Go number. 

If Fox do retain the AL for next season... providing streaming numbers to the APL must be written into the deal. We can't have a deal where the overseers of the league don't have access to these numbers. 

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search