United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

Author
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jan 2021 6:53 PM
mcjules - 14 Jan 2021 5:35 PM

Trump's legal team, just like the republican moderates mark mentioned, intentionally withheld evidence in all these court cases to avoid a civil war. 

Yeah, that'd be it. 

You'd have to ask Trump's legal team what their strategy is.

I suppose I can say this election was as free and fair as elections in North Korea, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Venezuela, Russia, etc.

You know, those places where their own domestic courts haven't found any fraud and where the winners always assert that the elections were free and fair, regardless of what the losers or international commentators say.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 7:18 PM

I suppose I can say this election was as free and fair as elections in North Korea, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Venezuela, Russia, etc.

You know, those places where their own domestic courts haven't found any fraud and where the winners always assert that the elections were free and fair, regardless of what the losers or international commentators say.

It's sad that you feel so disenfranchised by democracy. Can partially understand it, I was pretty down after the last federal election result here and have had similar feelings about the very large media players here in Australia and their influence on people's voting. I haven't ever thought that any election here, in the US, the UK or other western european nations was fraudulent though. It's a big jump to that and scary to think what the end result of that could be.

MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 7:07 PM

I'm not across it. I just spent a couple of hours checking facts.

You seem very convinced of it though.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Spent "a couple of hours checking facts" which you can't provide sources of and you are convinced that a bipartisan conspiracy evolving thousands of state officials, county officials, election watchdog officials, state judges, county judges, Supreme Court judges, politicians on every level and the attorney general of the United States have all decided to look the other way in every instance of this apparent fraud, often risking their own careers to stop the "left" from doing what the "right" ended up actually trying to do?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I mean Christ on a stick mark, even rusty and Enzo don't actually believe this crap. What does that tell you?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jan 2021 7:45 PM

Spent "a couple of hours checking facts" which you can't provide sources of and you are convinced that a bipartisan conspiracy evolving thousands of state officials, county officials, election watchdog officials, state judges, county judges, Supreme Court judges, politicians on every level and the attorney general of the United States have all decided to look the other way in every instance of this apparent fraud, often risking their own careers to stop the "left" from doing what the "right" ended up actually trying to do?

Are you kidding?
The posts I've made set out the sources. US Census, Wayne County, State of Michigan etc. etc.
They are all publicly available. Check it out for yourself.

You know, more than 39% of the United States population including 17% of Democrats believe there was fraudulent and/or corrupt activity in the election. I'm not a 'lone wolf' or outlier in noticing the weird and unexplained irregularities that occurred.

I'm not alleging a conspiracy. As I said, at first, I just thought it was the worst run election in modern history, but the constant barrage of denial in the mainstream media of any irregularities when there is clear evidence of major irregularities piqued my interest. Why can't any media companies publish accurate factual reports that highlight some of the irregularities like the one in Wayne County i've mentioned earlier? As has been pointed out, they go into detail about the number of votes cast being less than the number of registered voters, but they don't point out the facts that I have about the poll book being rotten. Do you know what a rotten poll book allows?
Think about it. Those potentially couple of hundred thousand illegitimately registered voters that don't exist/reside there all could have voted. Who voted for them? Which candidate received their votes? It is a secret ballot and so we will never know, but my moneys on a 100% of them going to Biden.

Then, Ted Cruz suggested a repeat of a measure that had been undertaken before in 1877, a 10 day joint House/Senate/Supreme Court commission comprised of 5 Republicans, 5 Democrats and 5 Supreme Court Justices to investigate claims of fraud, and this was refused. I mean, if there was nothing to hide, what better way to get 70 million odd people on side. The refusal of congress to do this was what really tipped me over the edge into definitely believing there was a massive fraud.

You know the most annoying thing about all this?

I don't even like Donald Trump as a human being.
I do think the Republicans policies are better than the Democrats (which have both racist and fascist leanings), I just can't stand the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

MarkfromCroydon - 14 Jan 2021 10:07 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jan 2021 7:45 PM

Are you kidding?
The posts I've made set out the sources. US Census, Wayne County, State of Michigan etc. etc.
They are all publicly available. Check it out for yourself.

You know, more than 39% of the United States population including 17% of Democrats believe there was fraudulent and/or corrupt activity in the election. I'm not a 'lone wolf' or outlier in noticing the weird and unexplained irregularities that occurred.

I'm not alleging a conspiracy. As I said, at first, I just thought it was the worst run election in modern history, but the constant barrage of denial in the mainstream media of any irregularities when there is clear evidence of major irregularities piqued my interest. Why can't any media companies publish accurate factual reports that highlight some of the irregularities like the one in Wayne County i've mentioned earlier? As has been pointed out, they go into detail about the number of votes cast being less than the number of registered voters, but they don't point out the facts that I have about the poll book being rotten. Do you know what a rotten poll book allows?
Think about it. Those potentially couple of hundred thousand illegitimately registered voters that don't exist/reside there all could have voted. Who voted for them? Which candidate received their votes? It is a secret ballot and so we will never know, but my moneys on a 100% of them going to Biden.

Then, Ted Cruz suggested a repeat of a measure that had been undertaken before in 1877, a 10 day joint House/Senate/Supreme Court commission comprised of 5 Republicans, 5 Democrats and 5 Supreme Court Justices to investigate claims of fraud, and this was refused. I mean, if there was nothing to hide, what better way to get 70 million odd people on side. The refusal of congress to do this was what really tipped me over the edge into definitely believing there was a massive fraud.

You know the most annoying thing about all this?

I don't even like Donald Trump as a human being.
I do think the Republicans policies are better than the Democrats (which have both racist and fascist leanings), I just can't stand the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

Why do you think 100% of fraudulent votes are going to Biden?  Surely if there's widespread fraud then both sides would be at it.

Not only that why would the democrats rig an election not to have control of the senate only relying on the run off election to gain control by the most minute of margins.

Don't forget not once did your orange clown poll over 50% in any poll over the past 4 years.

Just ridiculous.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

I'm not across it. I just spent a couple of hours checking facts.

And all those lawyers and journalists didn't?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 14 Jan 2021 11:28 PM

And all those lawyers and journalists didn't?

-PB

Anyway, I found this a few days ago but never got around to posting it. The discrepancy between the US Census and the Electoral Roll in Michigan was already challenged in Court by the GOP back in June 2020 - well before the election. It seems to be a fruitless exercise. I haven't dug up the Court case itself, but given that Trump has not made any noise about it shows that it went nowhere - source here: https://apnews.com/article/2ad645ad036afc0134ac4a0bb6614377

To quote from the article:
"Benson spokesman Jake Rollow said the lawsuit “seeks to gain media attention using debunked claims and bad statistics to delegitimize our elections. It compares old census data and registration numbers that make no attempt to distinguish between active and inactive registration, and asserts the false notion that voter registration rates should be low.”

Actual incidents of in-person voter fraud nationwide remain extremely rare, and President Donald Trump’s now-disbanded voting integrity commission failed to uncover any evidence of extensive election misconduct."

What this tells me is that the Michigan Secretary of State have a perfectly legitimate explanation for why there is a difference between two sets of published figures. 

More importantly, Trump had set up a voter integrity commission before the election to crack down on this - and found nothing. The fact that he is crying foul after the election, when he has found not any widespread voter fraud beforehand shows that he is just trying to delegitimize the result. 

The Trump election appeal case result is 1 win to 64 losses. The only win he had was the Court letting Trump observers move a few feet closer to the counting. The Penn Electoral Commission told people to socially distance a bit too much in the Courts view. 

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Conscience vote in the senate for the impeachment.  That's interesting.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-17/donald-trump-impeachment-vote-of-conscience-mitch-mcconnell/13064612

Member since 2008.

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Guess Trump's healthcare plan will never see the light of day lol

-PB

Muz
Muz
Legend

Adios Trump.

Next stop jail.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Will be difficult to see who is going to stop the Democrats from eating babies and defeating Satan but fingers crossed they only have to wait 4 more years.

Member since 2008.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

A good day for reasonable human beings and people who care about democracy. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Me watching the press briefing this morning: wow so good to be back to normal

me 5 minutes later: well this is kinda boring :D
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Glory Recruit - 21 Jan 2021 4:58 PM

Yeah there was definitely that car crash-esque cant look away vibe with Trump. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Muz
Muz
Legend

sydneyfc1987 - 21 Jan 2021 5:30 PM

Yeah there was definitely that car crash-esque cant look away vibe with Trump. 

T'was the greatest reality show on earth.  

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 21 Jan 2021 10:18 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 21 Jan 2021 5:30 PM

T'was the greatest reality show on earth.  

Twas the Truman show turned up 1000000
patjennings
patjennings
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 11 Jan 2021 10:49 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 11 Jan 2021 10:21 AM

here you go:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/22/portland-protesters-barricade-courthouse-with-federal-officers-inside/

and another

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/suspect-charged-in-phoenix-federal-court-house-shooting-11494396

Sorry Enzo - but that second one was just a person suffering from mental illness. there was no political motive - left or right.
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Yep.
In the last week, whenever there's been something on the news (TV or radio) about "Today the US president said/did...", I've found myself preparing to mentally roll my eyes, only to then remember that sanity has been restored and they're no longer being led by a bumbling idiot.

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

how do you lot see the Republican party going? Back to your normal conservative, or will Trump hold sway and we'll see a take over from his side of politics?
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Glory Recruit - 29 Jan 2021 9:49 PM
how do you lot see the Republican party going? Back to your normal conservative, or will Trump hold sway and we'll see a take over from his side of politics?

The repubs are so far gone.  The tea party movement and trumps base saw to that.  The people in the party are so scared of his base that they aren't willing to convict him . 
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

So-

An election that was controversial (to say the least) saw a bumbling fool elevated to the highest role of office in the free world. 

And history shows that George W. Bush went on to implement The Patriot Act and send the USA to another big, costly military campaign in the Middle East in the wake of 9/11and do all the kinds of things you'd expect an establishment crony to do- and not necessarily in the best interests of the American people. 

You'd think people would've learned their lesson the first time, but evidently not. Can't wait to see what Joe W. Biden and his team have in store for the USA under the guise of it being for "the greater good"...

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
3 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

petszk - 29 Jan 2021 5:25 PM

Yep.
In the last week, whenever there's been something on the news (TV or radio) about "Today the US president said/did...", I've found myself preparing to mentally roll my eyes, only to then remember that sanity has been restored and they're no longer being led by a bumbling idiot.

Ha. 

I see what you did here.

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro

Sadly, this is probably the most accurate summary of the first couple of weeks of Biden Presidency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaxMQlT93Fs

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Captain Haddock - 2 Feb 2021 1:32 PM
So-

An election that was controversial (to say the least) saw a bumbling fool elevated to the highest role of office in the free world. 

And history shows that George W. Bush went on to implement The Patriot Act and send the USA to another big, costly military campaign in the Middle East in the wake of 9/11and do all the kinds of things you'd expect an establishment crony to do- and not necessarily in the best interests of the American people. 

You'd think people would've learned their lesson the first time, but evidently not. Can't wait to see what Joe W. Biden and his team have in store for the USA under the guise of it being for "the greater good"...

Uh, What? 

Is this one of those "Donald Trump - The first president in history to not send the USA to war" things? 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Muz
Muz
Legend

Imagine trying to set a minimum wage you could possibly live off?!  Biden is literally worse than Hitler.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/20/us-is-closer-than-ever-to-a-15-minimum-wage-with-biden-presidency-.html

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

MarkfromCroydon - 2 Feb 2021 6:59 PM
Sadly, this is probably the most accurate summary of the first couple of weeks of Biden Presidency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaxMQlT93Fs

How's your wall going?

And Obamacare?  Repeal and replace remember?

Promises made, promises kept.  Lol.

Member since 2008.

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Big split coming, traditional actual conservatives will want to break away from Trumpism but have to figure out when the time is right after the base simmers down.

But hey, thanks to Gerrymandering, voter suppression etc etc Republicans will still get elected.

-PB

Muz
Muz
Legend

paulbagzFC - 3 Feb 2021 10:40 AM

Big split coming, traditional actual conservatives will want to break away from Trumpism but have to figure out when the time is right after the base simmers down.

But hey, thanks to Gerrymandering, voter suppression etc etc Republicans will still get elected.

-PB

Yeah makes you grateful that we have the AEC here.  How a bastion of 'democracy' that is so keen to export their form of it everywhere doesn't have a similar institution is beyond comprehension?

Member since 2008.

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 3 Feb 2021 11:37 AM
paulbagzFC - 3 Feb 2021 10:40 AM

Yeah makes you grateful that we have the AEC here.  How a bastion of 'democracy' that is so keen to export their form of it everywhere doesn't have a similar institution is beyond comprehension?

Don't worry.
Donald Trump is now hard at work pushing for electoral reform in the USA.
If he gets what he wants, the USA will have elections similar to ours.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search