Bucks Party

Bucks Party

Author
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
pv4 - 4 Nov 2020 7:23 AM
Melbcityguy - 3 Nov 2020 4:40 PM

If you want to watch an AL match for your bucks, do it as an away game. Do something like Jerks away, and you and your 10 or so mates just run riot in a different city. 

peeves doing his part to boost the Newy economy

I'm doing my part! | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
paulbagzFC - 4 Nov 2020 9:17 AM

peeves doing his part to boost the Newy economy

I'm doing my part! | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

-PB

Would you like to know more....
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

If you want to watch an AL match for your bucks, do it as an away game. Do something like Jerks away, and you and your 10 or so mates just run riot in a different city. 

I’ve actually done Newcastle away and I loved it would definitely consider going there for my bucks even if city wasn’t playing. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

pv4 - 4 Nov 2020 9:36 AM
paulbagzFC - 4 Nov 2020 9:17 AM

Would you like to know more....

I wanna come see you in the fam so badly :(

I'm gonna be down for a wedding next July, so gonna slap some time on to that at the bare min to see you.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

pv4 - 10 Dec 2019 7:55 AM
Munrubenmuz - 9 Dec 2019 6:50 PM

Some friends of mine had a joint "Hucks" party (Hens + Bucks.. there were no strippers but I did strip) so apparently anything is fair game even in a hetero relationship

A 'hucks'!?  Way to fuck up a perfectly fine tradition.

Isn't the engagement party the 'joint' party?

Member since 2008.

aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Done a couple of bucks in the last 2 years and both were interstate and recommend doing this.

First one was in Brisbane which was a bit of an odd city choice but did some pretty cool things like axe throwing and then went down to GC the next day for top golf with a drinks package and that was probably the highlight activity, was pretty fun taking a mini bus back to Brisbane with multiple slabs.

Second trip was Sydney which I enjoyed a fair bit more, the main event we went to was Octoberfest at Hyde Park which was a great day out.
Made the buck dress in the Octoberfest dress and everyone had sticks with the bucks head on it which was very amusing. 
The following day we did bare foot bowls and drinks at North Sydney which was decent for day drinking.
We had unreal weather so it helps when it's mid to late 20's everyday makes it that much better. 

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

What happened with this guy’s mate?

anyways I’m at the age now where everyone is getting married and I’m probably up there. What are some bucks party ideas? I’d love to watch an a league match in a box or something similar 

You ask, i tell.

From the previous post, my friend is still in the new relationship so that's been going over 12 months,  they are a much different couple than the previous relationship,  he can go to the toilet without permission. 
He was bleeding cash, paying 2 mortgages and rent for a while because he didn't have the balls to get shit done.  He, his ex and the current partner all have this ability to have the inability to get anything done ever. Anyhow, he finally (after wasting many thousands of dollars) insisted he'd move into one of the houses they own so he and his new missus are living there,  a divorce is still in the process and he and his partner will be buying his current place outright while the ex will take on the bigger place,  he has accepted the advice that pushing for more is just pushing for more debt,  which is true. 

As for the ex, i don't know much about how but what i see is people talking her up, making her out to be this amazingly empowered woman,  when she was really just manipulative, deceitful, brutal and abusive.
Pre covid she was offered a job interstate,  she couldn't take the dog,  so she just told him the dog would stay with her parents and they don't want to see him so they won't be sharing the dog with him... wtf... it was his and her dog, if she can't care for it then it's his. Anyway,  she lost the job so... yeah. 

That's it for now. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

scubaroo - 4 Nov 2020 11:14 PM

You ask, i tell.

From the previous post, my friend is still in the new relationship so that's been going over 12 months,  they are a much different couple than the previous relationship,  he can go to the toilet without permission. 
He was bleeding cash, paying 2 mortgages and rent for a while because he didn't have the balls to get shit done.  He, his ex and the current partner all have this ability to have the inability to get anything done ever. Anyhow, he finally (after wasting many thousands of dollars) insisted he'd move into one of the houses they own so he and his new missus are living there,  a divorce is still in the process and he and his partner will be buying his current place outright while the ex will take on the bigger place,  he has accepted the advice that pushing for more is just pushing for more debt,  which is true. 

As for the ex, i don't know much about how but what i see is people talking her up, making her out to be this amazingly empowered woman,  when she was really just manipulative, deceitful, brutal and abusive.
Pre covid she was offered a job interstate,  she couldn't take the dog,  so she just told him the dog would stay with her parents and they don't want to see him so they won't be sharing the dog with him... wtf... it was his and her dog, if she can't care for it then it's his. Anyway,  she lost the job so... yeah. 

That's it for now. 

thanks for the update hope you and your mate have a good end to the year 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

I’m a best man for a bucks party of five people for a very quiet guy any ideas?
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 9 Dec 2020 7:33 AM

I'd vibe you'd need to do something where an instructor takes over and you have a day mapped out kinda thing. Those kinda guys usually like when the system dictates what you do. 

Depending how active he and the others are? Do something like a private booking at a recreation centre where you climb ropes and flying fox etc. Or do something like find a place that you learn to throw axes, followed by pub and beers etc. And/or if you have enough land available, hire a jumping castle and have a fire and beers type deal. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

pv4 - 9 Dec 2020 8:14 AM

I'd vibe you'd need to do something where an instructor takes over and you have a day mapped out kinda thing. Those kinda guys usually like when the system dictates what you do. 

Depending how active he and the others are? Do something like a private booking at a recreation centre where you climb ropes and flying fox etc. Or do something like find a place that you learn to throw axes, followed by pub and beers etc. And/or if you have enough land available, hire a jumping castle and have a fire and beers type deal. 

Thanks mate I think a road trip followed by an activity and then finish off with dinner and drinks us pretty solid 
pv4
pv4
Legend

Melbcityguy - 9 Dec 2020 8:54 AM
pv4 - 9 Dec 2020 8:14 AM

Thanks mate I think a road trip followed by an activity and then finish off with dinner and drinks us pretty solid 

I took my cousin's bucks to a white water rafting + wakeboarding place. Perfect if in season, depends when your party is. 

Enjoy pal, let us know what you end up doing. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

pv4 - 9 Dec 2020 9:50 AM
Melbcityguy - 9 Dec 2020 8:54 AM

I took my cousin's bucks to a white water rafting + wakeboarding place. Perfect if in season, depends when your party is. 

Enjoy pal, let us know what you end up doing. 

Will do I want to have my own bucks party in Newcastle probably 2023 so might need some more advice from you lol 
pv4
pv4
Legend

Melbcityguy - 9 Dec 2020 10:39 AM
pv4 - 9 Dec 2020 9:50 AM

Will do I want to have my own bucks party in Newcastle probably 2023 so might need some more advice from you lol 

Well my first piece of advice is if you're already planning on a wedding that long away, it's going to be an expensive wedding :lol: 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

what is the quiet guys interests ? and or ticks his box's ?

Love Football

Edited
4 Years Ago by LFC.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

LFC. - 9 Dec 2020 11:39 AM

what is the quiet guys interests ? and or ticks his box's ?

He likes activities like bowling or mini golf so something different and unique would be a hit. He doesn’t want strippers either. 
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 9 Dec 2020 12:13 PM

He likes activities like bowling or mini golf so something different and unique would be a hit. He doesn’t want strippers either. 

Can confirm Axe throwing is brilliant fun.
Go to an Axe throwing venue, then head out for drinks (and/or a meal if that's more to the buck's tastes).

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

axe throwing, I'm surprised in this OH&S world its open to the public lol, I can see some injuries occur easily.

Ten Pin Bowling is fun, I like paintball with the guys, you have heaps of fun ganging up on the buck lol, 9 holes of golf (mini is for kids).....

Love Football

Bon Joseph
Bon Joseph
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Think he'd really dig a pub crawl kind of activity then could also hang out with the lads and have some exclusive fun with a Poker Tournament at a Private Function if you can find one. Really depends with how you like the day planned out! This might help if you're looking for more Bucks Party Ideas to consider.

Also agree with the others, I've tried Axe Throwing myself and it is indeed a fun & unique activity for the lads to try!

Either way, you still have a lot of time to plan out. Hoping you guys find something you'd enjoy. Cheers

Live life to the fullest and enjoy Australia!
- Real Escapes

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

Bonjoseph123 - 24 Feb 2021 3:48 AM

Think he'd really dig a pub crawl kind of activity then could also hang out with the lads and have some exclusive fun with a Poker Tournament at a Private Function if you can find one. Really depends with how you like the day planned out! This might help if you're looking for more Bucks Party Ideas to consider.

Also agree with the others, I've tried Axe Throwing myself and it is indeed a fun & unique activity for the lads to try!

Either way, you still have a lot of time to plan out. Hoping you guys find something you'd enjoy. Cheers

Thanks mate I’ll have a look. I’m looking at clay shooting have you tried that before?
Bon Joseph
Bon Joseph
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Melbcityguy - 25 Feb 2021 6:02 PM

Thanks mate I’ll have a look. I’m looking at clay shooting have you tried that before?

Yeah! I actually forgot to include Clay Shooting. It's fun & interactive for all the mates considering the number of your group. You should definitely consider this as a starter for the day. So if you can find a package with the field or venue hire, digital scoreboard, & maybe more just like this Bucks Package here, that'd be good.

It all depends on the city you are looking into. I don't know any on Newcastle though if that's where you are planning. Cheers

Live life to the fullest and enjoy Australia!
- Real Escapes

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Footgolf 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 25 Feb 2021 6:02 PM

Mate, you're replying to a bot.

Member since 2008.

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

sydneyfc1987 - 25 Feb 2021 7:59 PM

Footgolf 

Footgolf is so much fun 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

I’m at the age where my mates are getting married.

We’re doing a bucks party for a mate in March. Any tips on how to make it good?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search