Brawl at Sydney npl match

Brawl at Sydney npl match

Author
bird Man
Weekender
Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
This thread is a perfect piece of proof of how successful the mainstream media has been at vilifying sokkah.

Even those that claim to know of the mainstream media tactics have taken the bait.

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

AJF - 27 Apr 2021 4:14 PM
paulc - 27 Apr 2021 3:25 PM

I know it doesnt suit your prejudiced narrative, but there is no ban. If and when it existed I cant say but either provide a source or stop spreading sauce (save it for your meat pie)

If you don’t know that it did indeed occur, that’s your problem. Your cancel kulcha won’t work on me.

In a resort somewhere

WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

"Man allegedly armed with lawnmower blade in brawl"
Fix your lawn mower and cut your grass ya bum.
Edited
3 Years Ago by WSF
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

paulc - 27 Apr 2021 5:35 PM
AJF - 27 Apr 2021 4:14 PM

If you don’t know that it did indeed occur, that’s your problem. Your cancel kulcha won’t work on me.

so its clear then, sauce it is

The many emotions of the Gosford sauce bottles | The Football Sack

Remote Control
Remote Control
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

I  heard   the    show   on  2GB 

That. Was.Just.Embarasing !!
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Can see how the name Illinden-Macedonian uprising in 1903, applies to the game of Soccer in NSW Australia. It's obviously back to the future for Soccer in this country, to it's detriment and for James Johnson and the FA. Ray Hadley showed him up for the politician that he is.   
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

soccerfoo - 27 Apr 2021 8:33 PM
Can see how the name Illinden-Macedonian uprising in 1903, applies to the game of Soccer in NSW Australia. It's obviously back to the future for Soccer in this country, to it's detriment and for James Johnson and the FA. Ray Hadley showed him up for the politician that he is.   

Who the F@ck do you think you are to tell a community soccer club what they can and can't call themselves? If they wanna call themselves "Pink Fairy Godmothers FC" then the have every right under Australian Constitutional Law to do so.....  We live in a country which legally respects the right of every individual and organisation to self identify as they see fit as long as it doesn't break any laws... Your fake outrage at this proud North Macedonian founded club is based on what exactly? Or are you no better than this dopey bogan skip Hadley who claims we are all Australians but only the white ones with monosyllabic surnames..

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

thejollyvic - 27 Apr 2021 5:05 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 27 Apr 2021 3:39 PM

Haha i know who'd beleive it !

We're slowly working our way back. Hoping to be NPL in a couple years but baby steps  Crowds have been great hoping it only goes up.

Alot of us have moved on from all the crap. You're gonna have banter against us etc etc. Though most  of us want  ourselves and the opposition to go home to their families.

Ah man if we get drawn in the cup it would insane. Oakleigh will be a hard test for us but im just stoked we are itching closer to the top league again.

If you like cevapi I suggest butchers daughter in lalor.

You can buy the chilli from most European delis some IGAS as well

I have actually  shopped there - don't worry I left my Hellas hat in the car :) What is it with Macos (Greek and Slav) and chilli man? First time I ate at in-laws I was on fire  but now I love it, hotter the  better.
As you say, most of us have moved on as well, were all older now, with kids mostly and same, just wanna have a laugh, say some shit and go home to our families...  good luck with your season ahead, you've had a great start.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

AJF - 27 Apr 2021 1:10 PM
Someone better tell the Greeks and Maco's back in the motherland that they are meant to be lifelong enemies and fighting, otherwise the racists on here will have their minds blown.....

News

Greece-North Macedonia 'selfie diplomacy' warms relations

Date02.04.2019
The Macedonian and Greek leaders posed for selfies during Alex Tsipras' first official visit. It marks a "new chapter" in relations between the neighbors after a decadeslong dispute. North Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras attend a welcoming ceremony in Skopje, North Macedonia April 2, 2019. REUTERS/Ognen Teofilovski

Greek Prime Minister Alex Tsipras was in the capital of North Macedonia, Skopje, on Tuesday for a landmark trip to Greece's northern neighbor. "Today our republic for the first time in its history is a hosting an official visit of a Greek prime minister," North Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev noted during a joint press conference.

"We are starting to cover lost ground to build a deep friendship, not only between our governments, but especially between our people," Tsipras said.

https://www.dw.com/en/greece-north-macedonia-selfie-diplomacy-warms-relations/a-48167079

Calls people racists

Makes excuses for nazi salutes.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 27 Apr 2021 10:30 PM
AJF - 27 Apr 2021 1:10 PM

Calls people racists

Makes excuses for nazi salutes.

Queen's Nazi salute a sign of ignorance shared by many in scary times |  Michael White | The Guardian

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Saw online in a NPL Facebook group that both clubs will play their remaining home games this season behind closed doors. As a supporter of a sister club of Sydney United, I'm disappointed in them for getting involved in an incident like this. I don't know everything that has gone on, so I'm not going to go too in depth with it, but it's an incident like this that makes a NSD a much harder proposition. As a club that's been looking to be involved with a NSD, I would've expected the SU58 fans to realize the consequences of their actions in the grand scheme of things, but alas... there wasn't much thinking going on it would appear.

The shame about an incident like this is that it gives all the people who want to s*** on ethnic clubs another reason to. We're all thrown under the bus, rather than the few individuals that have caused the problems. For me: life bans are in order, and I'd say the same if it was Melbourne Knights fans in the spotlight too. We don't want people like that at our grounds, we want an environment that our entire community can come out to and enjoy.

Some of the comments in this thread have been extremely disappointing to see, and some of them no surprise at all when you see who the poster is. What I will say is that a lot of ethnic clubs have moved on, and are far more inclusive now than they were in the old days. Look through the teamsheets, look at who shows up on matchdays in the stands, and so on. At Knights, we're still extremely proud of our ties to the Croatian community, but we're not a closed shop: anyone can support the club, and anyone can play for the club. Some of you are still stuck in the past, whilst claiming that we need to move on...

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 8:42 AM
Saw online in a NPL Facebook group that both clubs will play their remaining home games this season behind closed doors. As a supporter of a sister club of Sydney United, I'm disappointed in them for getting involved in an incident like this. I don't know everything that has gone on, so I'm not going to go too in depth with it, but it's an incident like this that makes a NSD a much harder proposition. As a club that's been looking to be involved with a NSD, I would've expected the SU58 fans to realize the consequences of their actions in the grand scheme of things, but alas... there wasn't much thinking going on it would appear.

The shame about an incident like this is that it gives all the people who want to s*** on ethnic clubs another reason to. We're all thrown under the bus, rather than the few individuals that have caused the problems. For me: life bans are in order, and I'd say the same if it was Melbourne Knights fans in the spotlight too. We don't want people like that at our grounds, we want an environment that our entire community can come out to and enjoy.

Some of the comments in this thread have been extremely disappointing to see, and some of them no surprise at all when you see who the poster is. What I will say is that a lot of ethnic clubs have moved on, and are far more inclusive now than they were in the old days. Look through the teamsheets, look at who shows up on matchdays in the stands, and so on. At Knights, we're still extremely proud of our ties to the Croatian community, but we're not a closed shop: anyone can support the club, and anyone can play for the club. Some of you are still stuck in the past, whilst claiming that we need to move on...

TOP Post PIFA, agree completely with it......

Love Football

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Hadlee just owned Peter Filopoulos now as well on 2gb.
Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

LFC. - 28 Apr 2021 8:48 AM

TOP Post PIFA, agree completely with it......

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Very well said.

I am not shit stirring - genuinely wondering - do fans still chant Cro-Ah-Tzee-A (apologies for spelling - only way I could sound it out) at games?

My only experience with Croatian teams was the NSL and that forever rings in my ears. I have stayed away from any Croatian games since then because I felt like an outsider. I would be happy to reset my expectations if it has changed.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

AJF - 28 Apr 2021 8:31 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 27 Apr 2021 10:30 PM

Oh good. More excuses. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 28 Apr 2021 9:27 AM

Very well said.

I am not shit stirring - genuinely wondering - do fans still chant Cro-Ah-Tzee-A (apologies for spelling - only way I could sound it out) at games?

My only experience with Croatian teams was the NSL and that forever rings in my ears. I have stayed away from any Croatian games since then because I felt like an outsider. I would be happy to reset my expectations if it has changed.

Yeah, we do. It still rings around just after we score goals, and it can get pretty loud at times. It's not a chant designed to intimidate, or at least it isn't anymore :)

Personally, I'm not Croatian, but that hasn't stopped me from becoming a Knights fans. I grew disinterested with Australian football at a professional level around 2016, and dropped down to NPL football, where my enjoyment of Australian football was rekindled. It's been a roller-coaster since then, but I've really enjoyed it. I'm based interstate atm, so I can't get to Somers St unfortunately, but I still manage to catch our games every week via a stream on the NPL Victoria Facebook page, and there's a great show on FNR called 'The Knight Train' that is broadcast every Monday where they discuss everything Melbourne Knights related.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

TOP POST PIFA, well said.
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 9:41 AM

Yeah, we do. It still rings around just after we score goals, and it can get pretty loud at times. It's not a chant designed to intimidate, or at least it isn't anymore :)

Personally, I'm not Croatian, but that hasn't stopped me from becoming a Knights fans. I grew disinterested with Australian football at a professional level around 2016, and dropped down to NPL football, where my enjoyment of Australian football was rekindled. It's been a roller-coaster since then, but I've really enjoyed it. I'm based interstate atm, so I can't get to Somers St unfortunately, but I still manage to catch our games every week via a stream on the NPL Victoria Facebook page, and there's a great show on FNR called 'The Knight Train' that is broadcast every Monday where they discuss everything Melbourne Knights related.

Thanks mate. I was never intimidated by the chant - it just said 'we are Croatia' and that always turned me off and left me out. The club may inclusively welcome all, but for me it still openly and proudly represents its historic national ties and that will continue to exclude me - which won't hurt the club one bit and is actually the very point of the club.

Great that you are loving football again though. I went into the football wilderness completely when Canberra Cosmos folded and found my way out only when I came to Brisbane. Had I moved to Knights territory who knows - I might have been chanting along with my peers.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 27 Apr 2021 10:15 PM
soccerfoo - 27 Apr 2021 8:33 PM

Who the F@ck do you think you are to tell a community soccer club what they can and can't call themselves? If they wanna call themselves "Pink Fairy Godmothers FC" then the have every right under Australian Constitutional Law to do so.....  We live in a country which legally respects the right of every individual and organisation to self identify as they see fit as long as it doesn't break any laws... Your fake outrage at this proud North Macedonian founded club is based on what exactly? Or are you no better than this dopey bogan skip Hadley who claims we are all Australians but only the white ones with monosyllabic surnames..

So your happy for me to name a team Serbian Cleansing Croats FC? hows it any different from Nazi Supremcy FC?

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

jas88 - 28 Apr 2021 10:34 AM

So your happy for me to name a team Serbian Cleansing Croats FC? hows it any different from Nazi Supremcy FC?

Hands down the most idiotic post I've ever seen on this forum, and I've seen some pretty stupid posts. It's quite clear that you don't like ethnic clubs, as shown by your previous posts in the thread, but luckily for you: you have a lot of franchise options now. No need to keep hating, there's plenty of football options for everyone.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Absolutely NOT this name is both offensive and illegal...  And a little confusing BTW as I cant tell who you think would be doing the cleansing....
As PIFA says above, you clearly dont like anything to do with non-anglo Australia but lucky for the rest of us your opinion means diddly squat.
Thuddo
Thuddo
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

why would you openly support an ethnic club, when you are not part of that ethnicity?

*south park johnny cochrane voice* "that does not make any sense!"

you're not from there, you cant relate to them in any way shape or form. The fact you say
"we still chant croatia" is laughable, you're an outsider with zero affinity to the club or their background

its equivalent to being south korean and supporting a north korean team and chanting along with
them

Edited
3 Years Ago by Thuddo
Thuddo
Thuddo
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

not a bad name for a club, considering the atrocities croatians committed in WWII hand in hand with the nazis
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 28 Apr 2021 11:06 AM

Absolutely NOT this name is both offensive and illegal...  And a little confusing BTW as I cant tell who you think would be doing the cleansing....
As PIFA says above, you clearly dont like anything to do with non-anglo Australia but lucky for the rest of us your opinion means diddly squat.

so now the name is offensive? what about for turkish people? no offensive to them?

why did they change the name in 2020? what was wrong with the suns? I'm just genuinely curious.

I dont hate ethnic clubs, I hate retards who think these clubs are important while they drag the game down and stop us from actually getting better... if you so hell bent on getting revenge go home and get it? i dont understand.. .greece is a beautiful country..so its croatia... i have been to both and would live there in a heartbeat...

crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

The problem is not clubs with an ethnic background,its clubs management not cracking down on anti social behaviour and racism within the club.
Ethnic clubs bring cultural diversity to Football,but they should all be totally inclusive of other races and have strong governance and enforcement of equality
How some of these clubs can complain about victimisation and inequality because of their ethnicity,but continue to turn a blind eye to what is happening within their own club is the height of hypocracy.
A lot of ethnic clubs are inclusive,the clubs that arent should be heavily sanctioned.

BTW someone defending racism and then calling out another ‘race ‘(Anglo) kind of shows you are a racist.
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Thuddo - 28 Apr 2021 11:21 AM

why would you openly support an ethnic club, when you are not part of that ethnicity?

*south park johnny cochrane voice* "that does not make any sense!"

you're not from there, you cant relate to them in any way shape or form. The fact you say
"we still chant croatia" is laughable, you're an outsider with zero affinity to the club or their background

its equivalent to being south korean and supporting a north korean team and chanting along with
them

Your argument is stupid, but I'll respond just the once.

I won't be told who I can and can't support from someone online because it doesn't fit in with their narrative of "ethnic clubs being a closed shop to outsiders." The fact is that a lot of these clubs have progressed where they want to be more inclusive. Someone asked recently why Melbourne Knights chose not to revert to Melbourne Croatia when the FFA removed the rule involving club names, and our club president said something along the lines of "because we serve a wider community now, and we want to be inclusive." Look at the teamsheet at Melbourne Knights these days, you'd also see on the terraces that there's more fans that don't fit in with your image of the club than you think, there'd be plenty more examples too I'm sure. I've made lifelong friends via supporting Melbourne Knights, I've never once been made to feel like an outsider, and supporting the club helped me rekindle my love for the game in this country: 3 things that are exactly what you want from a football club.

I get that there's people that want to support A-League franchises, and that's fine: you're more than welcome to.

jas88 - 28 Apr 2021 11:33 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 28 Apr 2021 11:06 AM

so now the name is offensive? what about for turkish people? no offensive to them?

why did they change the name in 2020? what was wrong with the suns? I'm just genuinely curious.

I dont hate ethnic clubs, I hate retards who think these clubs are important while they drag the game down and stop us from actually getting better... if you so hell bent on getting revenge go home and get it? i dont understand.. .greece is a beautiful country..so its croatia... i have been to both and would live there in a heartbeat...

You'd find that a lot of supporters from ethic clubs hate these idiots too. A handful of people have brought the entire ethnic football community under the microscope because they watched Football Factory and Green Street Hooligans a few too many times. Like I said earlier in this thread, life bans for everyone involved in it needs to happen, because it's just not good enough.

Edited
3 Years Ago by PIFA
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

crimsoncrusoe - 28 Apr 2021 11:45 AM
The problem is not clubs with an ethnic background,its clubs management not cracking down on anti social behaviour and racism within the club.
Ethnic clubs bring cultural diversity to Football,but they should all be totally inclusive of other races and have strong governance and enforcement of equality
How some of these clubs can complain about victimisation and inequality because of their ethnicity,but continue to turn a blind eye to what is happening within their own club is the height of hypocracy.
A lot of ethnic clubs are inclusive,the clubs that arent should be heavily sanctioned.

BTW someone defending racism and then calling out another ‘race ‘(Anglo) kind of shows you are a racist.

Best post yet.

Ethnic clubs are a wonderful part of Australian football and I look forward to a better day that we are all playing together in a open system. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Doesn't change the fact that bad behaviour needs to be condemned and rooted out, especially if it is based off prejudice or racism. 

Posting pictures of the queen in 1933 when we are talking specifically about Australian  football in 2021 is just sad.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

crimsoncrusoe - 28 Apr 2021 11:45 AM

Hit the nail on the head.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search