Brawl at Sydney npl match

Brawl at Sydney npl match

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Monoethnic Social Club - 30 Apr 2021 11:43 AM
Munrubenmuz - 30 Apr 2021 11:16 AM

These ethnic "badges" that so offend you where "thrown" off well before Lowy and even the Crawford report, but if words like inclusion and community are inanities to you well OK then, nothing much I can say to dissuade you. There are 11 franchises in Australia you can throw your support behind without worrying about being around too many of one type of Australian... its your choice thats my point, as it is our choice to congregate in whatever number we want and celebrate this wonderful multicultural country we call home.
You see a flag that offends you in the photo, I see a child of a migrant Maltese family being carried on the shoulders of a crowd of Croatian Australians.

I said 'inanities' not because I don't believe in them but because, in this context, the words used are nothing more than trying to put lipstick on a pig.

And.

Nothing in that photo or what badges teams choose to wear offends me.

You have completely missed the point.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
SoccerooFan
SoccerooFan
Pro
Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)

Fucking he'll, why is anyone still talking about this?!!! There was a brawl after a Brisbane Premier League game a month or so ago, sparked by racial abuse & no one even mentioned it on here
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

SoccerooFan - 30 Apr 2021 1:07 PM
Fucking he'll, why is anyone still talking about this?!!! There was a brawl after a Brisbane Premier League game a month or so ago, sparked by racial abuse & no one even mentioned it on here

Maybe because the racial abuse wasn't in any way related to Balkan ethnicities?
Just a stab in the dark as I dont know the incident you are referring too but the pro APL media would have been all over it if it was.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 30 Apr 2021 12:32 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 30 Apr 2021 11:43 AM

I said 'inanities' not because I don't believe in them but because, in this context, the words used are nothing more than trying to put lipstick on a pig.

And.

Nothing in that photo or what badges teams choose to wear offends me.

You have completely missed the point.

OK If I have I apologise but what IS the point you are trying to make? I took it to mean that former NSL clubs who where founded by migrant communities dont have the capacity and more importantly dont want to appeal to the broader public... Is this NOT what you are implying?
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Interesting that Manchester United fans stormed Old Trafford in the lead-up to the game to Liverpool, causing the fixture to be postponed, as well as the riot police called in. And we've had... not a peep on here about it :laugh: wonder what the narrative would be if that happened here and it caused an A-League game to be postponed :laugh:

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

PIFA - 3 May 2021 5:38 PM
Interesting that Manchester United fans stormed Old Trafford in the lead-up to the game to Liverpool, causing the fixture to be postponed, as well as the riot police called in. And we've had... not a peep on here about it :laugh: wonder what the narrative would be if that happened here and it caused an A-League game to be postponed :laugh:

Bullshit. It’s been on every news report time and time again since yesterday. Right now “The Project” is making a meal of it.

In a resort somewhere

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

paulc - 3 May 2021 7:08 PM

Bullshit. It’s been on every news report time and time again since yesterday. Right now “The Project” is making a meal of it.

I meant on this site Paul, not the Australian media.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

It's almost as if this is an Australian football forum where we talk about  things relating to Australian football teams, players and fans.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

sydneyfc1987 - 3 May 2021 7:31 PM

It's almost as if this is an Australian football forum where we talk about  things relating to Australian football teams, players and fans.

Yet we have random Inside Sport articles in the Australian forum about Sergio Aguero, and various other non-Australian football topics every few days.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 3 May 2021 7:36 PM

Yet we have random Inside Sport articles in the Australian forum about Sergio Aguero, and various other non-Australian football topics every few days.

PIFA mate, Australian soccer fans are unique remember.
Manchester =  Glazers out, give us back our club and f#ck off back to US we've had enough with your closed tier, money making bullshit .
Australia = ummm can you guys please buy one of our clubs, any club, before the league collapses.. its ok if you wanna relocate, we don't have members just customers...

Edited
3 Years Ago by Monoethnic Social Club
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 3 May 2021 10:13 PM

PIFA mate, Australian soccer fans are unique remember.
Manchester =  Glazers out, give us back our club and f#ck off back to US we've had enough with your closed tier, money making bullshit .
Australia = ummm can you guys please buy one of our clubs, any club, before the league collapses.. its ok if you wanna relocate, we don't have members just customers...

Once again peddling a false narrative about A-League fans that has been pointed out to you isn't true.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Random articles? The ones that usually have 0 comments, and if do they have a comment its usually along the lines of "wrong forum" or "Australian football you idiot".

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

robbos
robbos
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 4 May 2021 7:21 AM

Once again peddling a false narrative about A-League fans that has been pointed out to you isn't true.  

It's always about him & his poor little club.

19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
n i k o - 30 Apr 2021 10:29 AM
19-SU-58 - 30 Apr 2021 10:22 AM

Agree with this. It doesn't matter who is involved or where they come from. Violence can't be accepted. 

What's your stance on Nazi salutes and nationalistic views being chanted at a local ground in Australia? Agree, disagree? 

nothing wrong with patriotism, and most if not all chants are about the football club. 

Our club was formed as Sydney Croatia, and fan's still call it Croatia, and it will forever be Croatia. In saying that it's an inclusive club. Go ask Glen Trifiro what he thinks of Sydney Croatia, or Graham Arnold... they've embraced the club and the people within it.  

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/2959242/Manchester-United-looking-to-buy-the-mariners-and-move-them-to-Sydney?PageIndex=1
Judging by the comments on the above thread, I would say my "false narrative" is at least 50% true... but you go ahead and believe the "coasties" will stage protests if the Glazers buy their club... let alone the rest of the plastics....  
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

robbos - 4 May 2021 8:37 AM

It's always about him & his poor little club.

No this has actually NOTHING to do with South Melbourne Hellas ..... but what was that said above about "false narratives"?
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 4 May 2021 10:52 AM

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/2959242/Manchester-United-looking-to-buy-the-mariners-and-move-them-to-Sydney?PageIndex=1
Judging by the comments on the above thread, I would say my "false narrative" is at least 50% true... but you go ahead and believe the "coasties" will stage protests if the Glazers buy their club... let alone the rest of the plastics....  

Lol this is hilarious. Even you admit you're 50% wrong.

Still won't stop you derailing the next thread though will it?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

PIFA - 3 May 2021 7:11 PM
paulc - 3 May 2021 7:08 PM

I meant on this site Paul, not the Australian media.

I got your train of thought PIFA, on the base's of supporter behaviour, seems no interest to dicuss being its not "unique" to Australia.
Anyway no matter, water under the bridge already.

Love Football

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

sydneyfc1987 - 4 May 2021 12:34 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 4 May 2021 10:52 AM

Lol this is hilarious. Even you admit you're 50% wrong.

Still won't stop you derailing the next thread though will it?

I admit I am only 50% correct regarding Aleaguers thoughts yet you claiming Im peddling a false narrative for 100% of people on this site is whats hilarious.....
This thread is a derailment of moral decency and multiculturalism in our society and Ill keep derailing it for as long as I read the opinions of racist bogans..... 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I'm hearing that someone from the Rockdale side pissed in the water bottle of the Sydney United keeper. 

19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
ErogenousZone - 4 May 2021 6:50 PM

I'm hearing that someone from the Rockdale side pissed in the water bottle of the Sydney United keeper. 

Yes, and it wouldn't be the first time that's happened. 
Happened to Thomas Manos around 4 or 5 years ago.

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

19-SU-58 - 4 May 2021 8:10 PM
ErogenousZone - 4 May 2021 6:50 PM

Yes, and it wouldn't be the first time that's happened. 
Happened to Thomas Manos around 4 or 5 years ago.

WTF do you guys get up to up there in Sydney? Hahahahah that's farked up.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search