BDP

Author
hounddog
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
How did the Sharks beat the Tits 44-0 last week with more or less the same side?

Dumb unforced errors and a lack of intent in attack cost the Knights, that is before they missed the FG.

So many inconsistent sides this year,

Dragqueens definitely a chance to beat the Sharks and they have Manly last round.

The Broncos/Cows game is also hard to explain,  the Cows lapped the Faiders.

I am not sure Nicho will solve the Sharks problems, his recent NRL form isn't great.

We need to keep winning and we might earn a top 4 spot.

Edited
Last Month by hounddog
ODF
ODF
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

I watched a bit of Matty Johns and Brett Kenny was a guest and they were talking about the Dogs being a smokey. Brett came out and said Dogs not so much a smokey but could actually win it.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

ODF - 18 Aug 2024 7:34 PM
I watched a bit of Matty Johns and Brett Kenny was a guest and they were talking about the Dogs being a smokey. Brett came out and said Dogs not so much a smokey but could actually win it.

Others think that we will finish 5th, win in week 1 of the finals and be beaten by one of the top 4 sides.

The only team I don't want to play in week 1 of the finals is the Broncos, win their last 3 games and they could finish on 30 points. I don't understand what happened in the Broncos win over the Cows.

Gus posted team rankings on trys  scored  / conceded.

Scored.
1. Roosters 117
8. Broncos 84
9. Dogs 82.

Conceded
1. Dogs 56
2. Panthers 61
11. Broncos 89

Since Sexton joined the team we are probably scoring 2 ttys for every 1 we concede.

As for the Storm,  Panthers,  Roosters and Sharks, I think on our day we could beat those sides.

To win the GF we  need to beat 3 of those sides in a row, possible but probably less than a 50% chance each game.

Nothing would surprise me,  but we should win finals week 1.

Edited
Last Month by hounddog
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

If we can finish 4th.

We probably play Storm week 1 in Melbourne, 

Win and we get a week off. 

Followed by Panthers in the GF qualifier and Roosters in the GF.

While it is going to be very hard to win all if those games, that is the sequence of games that works best for us.

Finishing 5th we might get Sharks in week 2. I am not sure 4th, 5th or 6th makes that much difference.  Any one of those positions  might result in a good sequence of games.

Step 1 is beat the Warriors that may not be an easy game.
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Trys Scored - conceded 

Roosters 45
Storm 29
Panthers 27
Sharks 33
Cows 10
Dogs 26
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Its going to feel wonderful when we see Stephen Crighton in that finals promotional photo they do with all 8 captains around the premiership trophy.

Havent seen a Dog's captain in it for quite some time.
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Micko - “I’m very happy Ciro has done so well. I’m just not confident in him continuing to do so.”

Marki - “Hate to say it, but I agree.”

What a pair of palooka’s. And I say that with great affection. But palooka’s you are because you can’t, and I challenge you to, give one valid reason why you would even think that let alone justify it.

What, some motherhood statement about teams having a good year but then failing the next, it’s happened to them therefore it must happen to us?

I KNOW why you both say it, and I bet everyone else here does too. It’s simply because you can not in any way admit you were wrong.

Like everyone else your early season… even before… predictions were us running at best 10th-12th, maybe you said an outside chance of the eight… but no you didn’t… more like an outside chance of the spoon. Of course you added the tag “I hope I’m proved wrong” (like us all) and I’m sure you did hope so. But having been proved wrong, you can not admit it unless you hang a condition on it about us not being able to back it us next year - you’re escape clause for being proved wrong, next year will prove me right. And if it doesn’t you’ll claim it’s because Cirro listened to you… bwahaha!

But anyway, back to subject - what is it that gives you confidence that Cirro will not be able to replicate or indeed improve (as I expect) on this years results?

Is it because we have the best defensive in the comp deep into the season? Is it because we’ve had seven 2nd halves where we’ve held a team to zero? Is this an example of a deeply flawed system that we won’t be able to maintain?

Is it because every player in the team, and many in the lower grades, are better than they were last year (regardless of where they were playing and INCLUDING Crichton - best EVER form), and indeed they’re all better in the last six weeks than they were earlier in the season, in fact have got better every game?

Disagree? Name a player.

I’ll do it for you, only two - Kiks and Fox. And that’s only because we didn’t have our hands on them in their prime years. At the same time I’m sure they’re as good or better than they would be anywhere else. And Kik’s is only a fingernail away from as good as he ever was, Fox every chance to be the same.. or better… once he’s at full fitness - he might be getting slower, just, but he’s getting stronger and smarter.

Anyway, is that why we’re gonna fail next year. You can see the decline in the player group under Cirro???

Speaking of which, here’s where I admit I was wrong and show you how easy it is to do it - Sexton.

I doubted he had the consistency, but in a brilliant coaching stroke, Cirro gave him 10 weeks in reserves to help him find his game and consistency and damn fine he has.

Now I don’t have to justify my being completely wrong by saying “Oh, yeah, but can he take it into next year” No f*** that, I was wrong. I got no doubt now he’s a 200-300+ NRL player, he can be a Premiership winning player, he can be a Premiership winning player with us, for us.

If he were to fail next year, that would not prove that I was right before, it would prove that I’m wrong now. Because I don’t expect him to and either of you two palooka’s do, give your reasons.

Enough with the dead motherhood statements.

Hayes, Hughes, Haywood, Xerri, Hopi - these are players that have come out of nowhere under Cirro. Is this what raises your doubt?

The continued improvement of Kiraz, Wilson, Preston, the previously mentioned Sexton and yes… damn yes… BURTON, whom nobody in the game or watching the game, except for one palooka, doubts that his best position is #6 or that he’s the best #6 at the club.

Connor Tracey, fmd.

The form of these players, the continued improvement in these players - is this what raises your doubts?

Prove you’re not palooka’s without substance. 

Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

And btw, that’s not saying there is no chance of the team and club falling into a hole and imploding next year, hell even the rest of the year.

Highly unlikely I think, very, very highly unlikely.

But even if it were to be so, that does not mean you were right. Not when you can’t give one substantial reason, outside of bullshit mad bad motherhood statements pulled directly from your arse RIGHT NOW.

Present your evidence, or maybe take the easier route - just admit you were, and are, wrong
Edited
Last Month by Zef
Zef
Zef
Pro

And let’s not forget our attack, which is by Cirro’s own admission is still under par.

But I remember the press conference prior to the Broncs game where he said they spent the bye week working on our attack. And since the bye our attack has been comparable to the best, not the best, not even second or third best… but that’s about whereabouts as low as it goes.

We are dangerous both sides of the field and have the game to get it there, quickly.

This targeted effort, during the bye week, that’s reaped these results - does this raise doubts in you two palooka’s?

I’m just trying to get me head around it.
Zef
Zef
Pro

Bottom line is, and I could’ve said this at the beginning and saved a billion pixels -

What is it you two palooka’s see in the club, the team, the coaching staff, or anything else you want to raise that gives cause for such pessimism?

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

For Kiks and Fox injuries have been a factor. 

Foxy's decision to bulk up might also end up being a genius move or a bad idea. Even Fox admits that his legs need to get used to carrying the extra weight.

It isn't necessarily costing him speed his built now looks similar to an Olympic 100 metre sprinter to me.

All we are lacking compared to the top sides is a bit more depth,  that means players don't need to play injured as often and the squad is in better shape at the business end. Also another big body who Cirro trusts enough to start.

Personally I would rest Curran against the Warriors and I would not rush King back, both guys could come back in for Manly.

As for how we are playing,  the coach has to use the tools he has got.

Cirro is getting a great tune out of the squad considering the players we have. 

Credit to Justin Horro for admitting that he picked us to get the spoon at the start of the season.  He wasn't the only one.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

As for me personally I think at the start of the year.  I probably said that I hoped that we would make the 8 or go close.
Expectations were a few rungs below that.

My hope is that we can win it,  but I think Cirro needs to find one more good bigger player and we can't afford injuries to key players or many injuries full stop.

Expectations are that as long as we make the 8, anything that happens after that is a bonus.

I am not rewriting the contact with the club just because they have so far over delivered. 

And exceeding my expectations is sufficient, if we don't win a semi game I will only be slightly disappointed. 

This season being in the mix is great experience for all of the players and it will make recruitment and retention easier.

Getting from the bottom of the ladder to making the 8 is the hardest part. 

At bottom clubs, good players want to leave, good players don't want to come, some players only come for the pay check and most players expect more money. To compound things fans think sacking the coach each season is the fast track to success even after they have sacked 5 coaches for no result. And of course coaches don't want to come or only come for the money.
ODF
ODF
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Watching the team I think they are the most cosistent, committed, finely balanced and well drilled team at the moment. They are not flashy but they get the job done and are well in contention to take out the premiership and I have no doubts they can do it.
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Zef - 19 Aug 2024 5:23 PM
Micko - “I’m very happy Ciro has done so well. I’m just not confident in him continuing to do so.”

What a pair of palooka’s. And I say that with great affection. But palooka’s you are because you can’t, and I challenge you to, give one valid reason why you would even think that let alone justify it.

What, some motherhood statement about teams having a good year but then failing the next, it’s happened to them therefore it must happen to us?

I KNOW why you both say it, and I bet everyone else here does too. It’s simply because you can not in any way admit you were wrong.

Like everyone else your early season… even before… predictions were us running at best 10th-12th, maybe you said an outside chance of the eight… but no you didn’t… more like an outside chance of the spoon. Of course you added the tag “I hope I’m proved wrong” (like us all) and I’m sure you did hope so. But having been proved wrong, you can not admit it unless you hang a condition on it about us not being able to back it us next year - you’re escape clause for being proved wrong, next year will prove me right. And if it doesn’t you’ll claim it’s because Cirro listened to you… bwahaha!

But anyway, back to subject - what is it that gives you confidence that Cirro will not be able to replicate or indeed improve (as I expect) on this years results?

Is it because we have the best defensive in the comp deep into the season? Is it because we’ve had seven 2nd halves where we’ve held a team to zero? Is this an example of a deeply flawed system that we won’t be able to maintain?

Is it because every player in the team, and many in the lower grades, are better than they were last year (regardless of where they were playing and INCLUDING Crichton - best EVER form), and indeed they’re all better in the last six weeks than they were earlier in the season, in fact have got better every game?

Disagree? Name a player.

I’ll do it for you, only two - Kiks and Fox. And that’s only because we didn’t have our hands on them in their prime years. At the same time I’m sure they’re as good or better than they would be anywhere else. And Kik’s is only a fingernail away from as good as he ever was, Fox every chance to be the same.. or better… once he’s at full fitness - he might be getting slower, just, but he’s getting stronger and smarter.

Anyway, is that why we’re gonna fail next year. You can see the decline in the player group under Cirro???

Speaking of which, here’s where I admit I was wrong and show you how easy it is to do it - Sexton.

I doubted he had the consistency, but in a brilliant coaching stroke, Cirro gave him 10 weeks in reserves to help him find his game and consistency and damn fine he has.

Now I don’t have to justify my being completely wrong by saying “Oh, yeah, but can he take it into next year” No f*** that, I was wrong. I got no doubt now he’s a 200-300+ NRL player, he can be a Premiership winning player, he can be a Premiership winning player with us, for us.

If he were to fail next year, that would not prove that I was right before, it would prove that I’m wrong now. Because I don’t expect him to and either of you two palooka’s do, give your reasons.

Hayes, Hughes, Haywood, Xerri, Hopi - these are players that have come out of nowhere under Cirro. Is this what raises your doubt?

The continued improvement of Kiraz, Wilson, Preston, the previously mentioned Sexton and yes… damn yes… BURTON, whom nobody in the game or watching the game, except for one palooka, doubts that his best position is #6 or that he’s the best #6 at the club.

Connor Tracey, fmd.

The form of these players, the continued improvement in these players - is this what raises your doubts?

The off season.
You'll be surprised how well teams and coaches do their homework on other teams during this period.

I mentioned it in my earlier post. The worst thing that can happen to this run of success is for our season to come to an end....

We dont all have to froth at the mouth for CC like you. Not yet anyway.
Marki
Marki
World Class

Zef - 19 Aug 2024 6:03 PM
Bottom line is, and I could’ve said this at the beginning and saved a billion pixels -

What is it you two palooka’s see in the club, the team, the coaching staff, or anything else you want to raise that gives cause for such pessimism?

8 years of misery. Thats all.

I truly hope we have turned the corner and next year is equal or better than this year. But the Bulldogs rarely have back to back good years in the modern era, and 1 year to another can be like chalk and cheese.

Thats all. Nothing sinister. 
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

ODF - 19 Aug 2024 9:21 PM
Watching the team I think they are the most cosistent, committed, finely balanced and well drilled team at the moment. They are not flashy but they get the job done and are well in contention to take out the premiership and I have no doubts they can do it.

Mase and that the game against the Dragons convinced him that we could win it. Mase knows footy.

I think that he is talking about the first 20 mins of the second half.  The Dragons kicked well, chased hard, jambed and smashed us in yardage. We simply hang in and Burto got us out of jail with ling kicks. In that period the Dragons threw a fair bit at us in attack.

We weathered the storm and flipped the script,  we were fairly dominant in the last 20 of the game.

Other teams might do that to us for longer than 20. Panthers and Storm can do it for 60.

The Roosters would have posted at least 2 trys with that amount of possession and field position.  Roosters are the hardest team for us to beat, but they don't have a long kicking game. To beat them we need to get into a set for set grind with high completions and slowly grind them out of it.
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Marki - 19 Aug 2024 10:52 PM

The off season.
You'll be surprised how well teams and coaches do their homework on other teams during this period.

I mentioned it in my earlier post. The worst thing that can happen to this run of success is for our season to come to an end....

Yes other teams will improve in the off season, we also need to improve. 

But next off season and next season we will be building on top of what we did this season. 

I doubt that our strength and conditioning guys will easy off, this season is a platform to be just as fit or a bit fitter next season. 

We will be starting the season with a settled spine and probably better depth.

We left some wins on the table in the first 10-15  rounds that they team from round 20 onwards would have won.

Teams can only effectively copy our style of attack and defence if they can match our level of fitness.  But they will copy and for many teams that will improve them.

When other teams are copying our defence and attack,  that means we are well coached. 

As for injuries we had a very bad run of injuries at prop, we might not have played Hayward at lock if that didn't happen and we might not have had the same style of attack. We did have a pretty good run with injuries in the spine in 2024. We can see what injuries to important spine players did to Souths and Parra in 2024.

IMO the only way 2025 will be worse than 2024 is if we have a bad run of injuries.  Should that happen CC has shown the ability to adapt to the players available. 

IMO this is the exact opposite of what Des showed at the Dogs. Most of his time with us Des was angry that the NRL would not let him play a wrestle-mania style. He adapted to the squad we had in 2012, but didn't improve the squad after that.  By the end of his time with us, he was totally out of ideas.
Zef
Zef
Pro

The off season.

This is just a circle of stupidity.

So you’re saying you start a season hoping we do well, but if we do it’s bad news because we’ll be figured out over the off season and be back to square one?

what’s the solution to this? Just being a touch above mediocre perennially? Good enough to have something to cheer about during the season but not good enough to be figured out over the off season? Aim for… 9th… BUT consistently?

How do and did other clubs go from strugglers to consistent top 4 sides, like your favourites The Panthers, without being figured out during the off season?

And did you consider we might have a better off season, that we’ve got improvement in us, that we haven’t hit a ceiling yet? That we’ll have new recruits both externally and internally that’ll be hungry for their piece of the action?

I knew you didn’t have an answer if you wouldn’t admit you were wrong and that made up mess certainly confirmed it.
Edited
Last Month by Zef
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

It is fairly clear that the reason we don't have more big bodies in the side is fitness and defence are mandatory standards. 

If he was available Sutton would have made the cut.

We have tried Patolo a few times, but he has unfortunately been injured just about every time we try him in the NRL. 

We will see if Farmer is extended, I like to think that he is close to making the cut. For a bigger body attack is the hard part.

Hughes is making the grade so it isn't impossible. 

Anything clubs could do to exploit our lack of size next season,  they can do this season.

All teams start preseason intending to be the fittest team and the best defensive team,  we are the side that managed to do that.

Any ntention to copy our style means fewer big bodies in the forwards. If the forwards were evenly matched it comes down to skill and pace in the spine and outside backs. 

The edge we have against the Warriors is the same as the one we had against the Dragons,  their outside backs are bigger ours are faster. More speed typically means more linebreaks turn into trys.

Teams that missed the 8, should copy our standards in relation to fitness and defence. I think some will. If the Tigers can fix their defence and improve errors and discipline they can do much better.

Teams like Parra have an unbalanced squad with too many big bodies on big money. 
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
Mick O
Mick O
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Disagree? Name a player.

Connor Tracey, fmd.

lol. I was wrong and happy to be a palooka. 
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Musk: I am willing to serve,
Vossy: Great. I will have a burger with a large fries and coke thanks mate.
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Micko - 20 Aug 2024 2:41 PM

lol. I was wrong and happy to be a palooka. 

Palooka is the new cool.

You need a Fonz style leather jacket and shades to wear to games, especially at night and don't forget the 1950's style haircut.
Edited
Last Month by hounddog
Marki
Marki
World Class

Zef - 20 Aug 2024 10:00 AM

This is just a circle of stupidity.

So you’re saying you start a season hoping we do well, but if we do it’s bad news because we’ll be figured out over the off season and be back to square one?

what’s the solution to this? Just being a touch above mediocre perennially? Good enough to have something to cheer about during the season but not good enough to be figured out over the off season? Aim for… 9th… BUT consistently?

How do and did other clubs go from strugglers to consistent top 4 sides, like your favourites The Panthers, without being figured out during the off season?

And did you consider we might have a better off season, that we’ve got improvement in us, that we haven’t hit a ceiling yet? That we’ll have new recruits both externally and internally that’ll be hungry for their piece of the action?

I knew you didn’t have an answer if you wouldn’t admit you were wrong and that made up mess certainly confirmed it.

How was it stupid?
This whole discussion started with Micko and i not willing to annoint CC as the messiah or blow our load over him like you guys.

I gave you reasons.....no....evidence of why im not willing to put him above Ivan Cleary and other premiership coaches and you chose to rubbish it.

I gave you further evidence that in the modern era, we have barely strung 2 good seasons together. Again you rubbish it.

Suit yourself. 
The team and coach is going great guns and ultimately thats what matters. If CC can improve us even more next year, he'll be on the way to becoming a great choice for coach. 

I still think its too early to elevate him to the level of multiple premiership winning coaches but thats my opinion, and happened to be shared by Micko.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Marki - 20 Aug 2024 4:05 PM

How was it stupid?
This whole discussion started with Micko and i not willing to annoint CC as the messiah or blow our load over him like you guys.

I gave you reasons.....no....evidence of why im not willing to put him above Ivan Cleary and other premiership coaches and you chose to rubbish it.

I gave you further evidence that in the modern era, we have barely strung 2 good seasons together. Again you rubbish it.

Suit yourself. 
The team and coach is going great guns and ultimately thats what matters. If CC can improve us even more next year, he'll be on the way to becoming a great choice for coach. 

I still think its too early to elevate him to the level of multiple premiership winning coaches but thats my opinion, and happened to be shared by Micko.

Get yer Palooka outfit sorted....
ODF
ODF
Pro

Marki - 19 Aug 2024 10:57 PM

8 years of misery. Thats all.

I truly hope we have turned the corner and next year is equal or better than this year. But the Bulldogs rarely have back to back good years in the modern era, and 1 year to another can be like chalk and cheese.

Thats all. Nothing sinister. 

This time last year you were trying to convince BDP that you had, had enough of the Dogs and was ready to walk away. This year the team is playing much better than they have in years, they have the fans excited and yet here you are playing it down like it's some sort of fluke, a gitch in the matrix and next year we will revert to shitdom. Gus and Cirro culled all the players that were incapable or unwilling to buy into the system. Maybe some "fans" should have been subjected to the same offer.

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Important game for us this week.

Good practice for an away semi-final.

The Warriors will be up for it, the crowd should be large and hostile. 

Max King back in the extended squad. 

Plenty of time in the offseason to discuss next season. 
Zef
Zef
Pro

How was it stupid?

Suit yourself. 

You and Micko didn’t express caution, you both predicted we’re gonna have a bad year next year.

And based on what?

Palooka voodoo.

There’s nothing of substance you can point to, or are willing to point to, based on performance, the coaching, the team, the club, recruitment or retention.

It’s just the vibe.
Mick O
Mick O
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

A mixture of things. Past poor results. Past poor recruitment. Past board decisions. 

It’s logical to expect more of the same. Especially when we started the year with what looked like very ordinary recruiting. And very poor results from last year. Add to that the poor coaching decisions, player decisions made from the board over the last ten plus years what else would any non biased person expect. 

Let’s be honest. Very few people thought that Ciraldo or our players could play as well as they are currently playing. And unfortunately this has happened to many teams before this. Look at Brisbane last year, Parramatta and South’s in previous years. Look at our season after we made the grand final last or the one after we won it last. We missed the finals the following year. 

Logically many could think that we have had a season well beyond our capabilities. And most could think that next year we return to where we were supposed to finish this year. Especially with all coaches looking at the way we play and stopping what we do well. 

But who really cares. Let’s enjoy the ride. 

Mick O
Mick O
Pro

hounddog - 20 Aug 2024 3:05 PM
Micko - 20 Aug 2024 2:41 PM

Palooka is the new cool.

You need a Fonz style leather jacket and shades to wear to games, especially at night and don't forget the 1950's style haircut.

Love the Fonz. I don’t think I could rock that look these days. Too many grey hairs. lol. 

Mick O
Mick O
Pro

Zef - 20 Aug 2024 7:16 PM

You and Micko didn’t express caution, you both predicted we’re gonna have a bad year next year.

And based on what?

Palooka voodoo.

There’s nothing of substance you can point to, or are willing to point to, based on performance, the coaching, the team, the club, recruitment or retention.

It’s just the vibe.

When did I predict we would have a bad year next year?

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search