Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
This is where we shall rattle off all our useless mind numbing dribble. Anyone else can join in aswell.

Edited by guest: 3/8/2009 10:18:35 PM

Edited by guest: 3/8/2009 11:59:58 PM

Edited by imnofreak: 15/9/2010 04:09:48 PM

Edited by imnofreak: 20/9/2010 04:28:57 PM

Edited by Funky Munky: 15/9/2013 01:50:07 PM
Edited
8 Years Ago by Guest
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

=d> i've always wanted my own lounge...
this shall be open to all however...

Nice idea Guest.

I must state, however, that this will not stop me from lambasting the Philistines in the "Big Brother" Thread.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
=d> i've always wanted my own lounge...
this shall be open to all however...

Nice idea Guest.

I must state, however, that this will not stop me from lambasting the Philistines in the "Big Brother" Thread.
Nor will it stop me old friend.
Legend

Vote yes on proposition "CWBush lighten up"
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:

So I can laugh at such comedic gems as opus = octopus without legs? That's your magnum opus, right there.
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

So I can laugh at such comedic gems as opus = octopus without legs? That's your magnum opus, right there.
You are so banned from the lounge............
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:

But where else can I get such cheap prices on Canadian Club & Coke?
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

But where else can I get such cheap prices on Canadian Club & Coke?
Canada??????? TBH our delivery isn't in yet as the major worry was for JD =p~ o:)
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Canada??????? TBH our delivery isn't in yet as the major worry was for JD Drool Angel

Have you tried Canadian Club? It is the most glorious spirit known to man.
terrificj
terrificj
Hacker
Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)Hacker (397 reputation)

Hey,

Is this the place to improve your post count :P

Julia.
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:
Canada??????? TBH our delivery isn't in yet as the major worry was for JD Drool Angel

Have you tried Canadian Club? It is the most glorious spirit known to man.
2 times. 1 pre mix and 1 normal. Pre mix was beautiful the normal shot was preety good.
Legend

terrificj wrote:
Hey,

Julia.
Crud shes onto us. Run afroman...... Nah this is because we got in trouble
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

Leave me alone, I was drunk!!

terrificj wrote:

It's so that we don't get banned quite yet, that will put a servere dent in our plans for world domination...if you want to use it for that then you to that though ;)

CWBush - if you count Bailey's as a Spirit (since it's made from Irish wiskey), then it beast the pants off Canadian Club...canadian Club is a close second though.

Guest - I thought you were 17...you shouldn't be drinking ;)
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
CWBush - if you count Bailey's as a Spirit (since it's made from Irish wiskey), then it beast the pants off Canadian Club...canadian Club is a close second though.

Isn't Baileys a liqueur?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

That depends on what you define as a Liqueur...

What do you define as a Liqueur? Since it is a modification of Irish wiskey, which is a Spirit, is it not also a spirit??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest - I thought you were 17...you shouldn't be drinking ;)
How dare you accuse me of underage drinking [-x Never had an alcoholic drink in my life.

Parental advisory is recomended as this post may contain high levels of sarcasm.

Also Baileys is a liqueur. Also Scoth is the best spirit boys and girls.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
Parental advisory is recomended as this post may contain high levels of sarcasm.

smooth.

If you say it's a liqueur then ok...
The Best Liqueur is the real Absynth.

Scotch or Vodka are the top spirits.
Legend

Vodka is good. We have a logo. Thankyou afromanGT. All look at first post.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:

One of my goals in life is to go to Amsterdam and see if I can spot the green fairy. The stuff we get down here is shit. No wormwood
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

One of my goals in life is to go to Amsterdam and see if I can spot the green fairy. The stuff we get down here is shit. No wormwood
Too true. Like the logo btw?
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Too true. Like the logo btw?

Needs more CoWBell
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

bwa?? "CoWBell"?? you sure you haven't been drinking Absynth?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
Vodka is good. We have a logo. Thankyou afromanGT. All look at first post.
You should have phrased that like The Web Guy..."Original post has been updated" :P
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
bwa?? "CoWBell"?? you sure you haven't been drinking Absynth?

It's an awesome SNL (Saturday Night Live) sketch with Will Ferrell. It also had my name emboldened in it :P
Peligro
Peligro
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Shameless double post
Peligro
Peligro
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Shameless double post
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Peligro wrote:
Shameless double post

If you're going to post crap, atleast make it mindless garbage like everybody else or talk about liquor or we'll have to ask you to leave...now sit down and buy a drink.

CWBush wrote:

It's an awesome SNL (Saturday Night Live) sketch with Will Ferrell. It also had my name emboldened in it :P

It's kinda hard to get a Saturday Night Live sketch into a post... Nice touch with the "emboldening" though :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Peligro wrote:
Shameless double post

If you're going to post crap, atleast make it mindless garbage like everybody else or talk about liquor or we'll have to ask you to leave...now sit down and buy a drink.

CWBush wrote:

It's kinda hard to get a Saturday Night Live sketch into a post... Nice touch with the "emboldening" though :P
Thats it. Sell the alcohol :D
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

just done mention that we're watering it down or slipping "stuff" into it...shhhh
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
just done mention that we're watering it down or slipping "stuff" into it...shhhh
Who can taste the differance between motor oil and rum:-#
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search