Nico's & Funky's Music Thread

Nico's & Funky's Music Thread

Author
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
It Was You - 12 Stones

World So Cold - 12 Stones

Breathless - Shane Ward

What He Means - Just Jinger
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

The Presets - My People
Dj Zany + MC DV8 - Nothing Else Matters
- Fever

Going through a mild techno/electronica phase atm.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
[youtube]tUwnOsTm96A[/youtube] LOL, good tune but shit video, funny video, plz watch.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
The Presets - My People
- Fever

Mild?
Try Celldewller, AFx twin or Daft Punk.
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Quote:
The Presets - My People
- Fever

Mild?
Try Celldewller, AFx twin or Daft Punk.

Aphex Twin and Daft Punk are both awesome groups, particularly Daft Punk. Celldweller are alright.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Celldweller need another album, but I think they're in "hiatus"...
Daft Punk are probably the pick of the bunch there to recommend to all people.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

What a successful thread.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

What do you want? a fucking cookie?
The Lounge will always be more successful. And this is about the third reincarnation of such a thread, so don't wet your pants just yet.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

He deserves a cookie, its the first of about 100 threads that have actually got off the first page.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

actually if you go down the list only about 2 out of 8 havent got of the first page. this isnt even near the most succesful of my topics either.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

We're excluding the ones with all the flaming.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
He deserves a cookie, its the first of about 100 threads that have actually got off the first page.

He can have half of one of those Shortbread scotch-fingers.
Quote:
actually if you go down the list only about 2 out of 8 havent got of the first page. this isnt even near the most succesful of my topics either.

I can see it now...it's not even on this forum..."How I contracted Syphillis, Mitch's guide to sexual health" on somethingaweful.com's weekend web section.
martyB
martyB
Legend

"would you like a shORTbread" :lol:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Youre just jealous that i actually fuc*ed a girl.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
Youre just jealous that i actually fuc*ed a girl.

How old are you that you still think that retort's effective?
I'd be willing to bet I lost my virginity well before you did. Aside from that, I don't give a shit.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Losing your virginity to your hand doesnt count mate.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

when you're 12 it does ;)
martyB
martyB
Legend

mk's from the 'hood, he's been hitting biatches since he was 6. :lol:
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

Those are some great songs you guys are listening to....:p
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
mk's from the 'hood, he's been hitting biatches since he was 6.

I thought he was the bitch since he was six...tos ome big msucular mexican ganster with tattoos on his face.
Quote:
Those are some great songs you guys are listening to....:P

Fine!
All this talk of losing virginity...gotta say Glycerine - Bush :-"
Are You Interested - Cog.

Edited by afromanGT: 16/4/2008 11:35:52 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend

Glycerine's alright. I prefer Chemicals Between Us and People That We Love. Other than those, i dun listen to Bush.

Edited by martyb: 16/4/2008 11:37:10 PM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Glycerine is sentimental to me... Given the flow of the above conversation...go figure.
Chemicals between us is just such a destinct sound, it's awesome.
People that we love is off their torrid fourth album, I listened to that album once and hated it.
The album sixteen stone is one of those albums that is arguably one of the best of all time and should be chucked at kids straight from the womb really, it's a brilliant album. Everything Zen RockS!!!
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

I prefer Nirvana...same thing, just a whole lot better..
martyB
martyB
Legend

Anyway, im listening to Cut Chemist's Litmus Test Album. Mix of great cuts and rap/hip hop.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Live Another Day - Watershed

Miss you - Prime Circle

With Me - Sum 41
martyB
martyB
Legend

Nothing's Alright, Everything's OK - Muph 'n' Plutonic
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Burden To Bleed - Caliban
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
I prefer Nirvana...same thing, just a whole lot better..

GET [size=9]FUCKED![/size] Bush in terms of skill were what Nirvana would have been if Kurt Cobain could sing in tune. Nirvana are only considered better because Cobain ensured his "place in folklore and legend" by shooting himself in the face. Bush were a far superior sounding band. Nirvana were kept respectable by Dave Grohl, who wrote most of the songs that Nirvana are remembered for like Lithium and Come As You Are.

All I Ask For - Ill Nino
and every time I hear Are You Interested? by Cog it gets fucking stuck in my head...

Edited by afromanGT: 19/4/2008 09:10:13 PM
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

nirvana are overrated, but for me they are miles better than Bush.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
nirvana are overrated, but for me they are miles better than Bush.

How the fuck are they better than bush??
Bush's vox were in key and they actually had more success with Sixteen Stone than Nirvana had with Bleach. The trouble faced by Bush was that the genre faced a sudden downturn form some reason when Cobain deceded to fellate a shot-gun and many of his fans decided to do likewise.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search