Hammarby thread.

Hammarby thread.

Author
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
[size=7]HAMMARBY IF[/size]

Stockholm, Sweden

[youtube]pU6EQci_d40[/youtube]

[youtube]Q6o1nD5UDEQ[/youtube]

[youtube]EAfKy_l5SfA[/youtube]

[youtube]AIEahUV_eOg#[/youtube]

[youtube]VHbtq2C2PEQ[/youtube]

[youtube]3Wtts7sbXjU[/youtube]
[youtube]zoPhnunY0dU[/youtube]

Edited by scott21: 22/9/2014 09:01:22 PM
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Ahhh, now i have a better idea who you are. I remember reading this article of yours on the roar. http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/08/01/the-grass-isnt-always-greener-when-you-upgrade-your-home/

Truth be told you won't find too many followers of Scandinavian football on here, let alone hammarby.

Viennese Vuck

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Highlights from last nights 6-0 win
[youtube]dqeE8eXxWAY[/youtube]

It was pissing down with rain and I almost shit my pants when lightning struck the stadium before game and was followed by a massive boom.

The opponent was Syrianska.
An ethnic Assyrian club.
There are 2 in the league (Assyriska also play)

I don't care about ethnic clubs, there are quite a few Kurdish clubs too.
It's not a big deal and there's more trouble with other cities.

Edited by scott21: 22/9/2014 09:54:44 PM

Edited by scott21: 23/9/2014 12:57:58 AM
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

melbourne_terrace wrote:
Ahhh, now i have a better idea who you are. I remember reading this article of yours on the roar. http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/08/01/the-grass-isnt-always-greener-when-you-upgrade-your-home/

Truth be told you won't find too many followers of Scandinavian football on here, let alone hammarby.

:-"
Draupnir is using a Bajen avatar at the moment, so that's encouraging.
I'm promoting my club. I invite everybody to support them.
I want to at least inform people. If you ever meet any Swedes you can say you know about Hammarby.

Edited by scott21: 22/9/2014 09:11:16 PM
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Yep, I am a Bajen fan. Any sane person from Stockholm should be! Just some info for melbourne_terrace and others that don't know much about about the Scandinavian leagues, but Hammarby currently has the biggest fan club in Sweden, even though in recent years we've been playing in the second division thanks to a whole lot of shit conspiring against us. We probably have the richest owner of any club in Sweden, or Scandinavia overall tbh (The Anschutz group who own LA Lakes, LA Galaxy and a heap more).

Some players that have played for us in more recent years that fans of world football might've heard of are guys like Ante Covic, Sebastián Eguren, Kennedy Bakircioglü (known more just as Kennedy), Alexander Östlund, Erkan Zengin, Björn Runström and Fredrik Stoor.

There's quite a few Scandinavians around on here actually, there's definitely a few guys that regularly post from Denmark.

I also agree with Scott's article about moving stadiums. I didn't want that. No one did. Söderstadion will always be Hammarby's spiritual home. Now it's full of douchebags dancing along to shit like Avicii - well, up until a few weeks ago.

EDIT: RIP Tomten.

Edited by Draupnir: 23/9/2014 03:26:30 AM
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Draupnir wrote:
Yep, I am a Bajen fan. Any sane person from Stockholm should be! Just some info for melbourne_terrace and others that don't know much about about the Scandinavian leagues, but Hammarby currently has the biggest fan club in Sweden, even though in recent years we've been playing in the second division thanks to a whole lot of shit conspiring against us. We probably have the richest owner of any club in Sweden, or Scandinavia overall tbh (The Anschutz group who own LA Lakes, LA Galaxy and a heap more).

Some players that have played for us in more recent years that fans of world football might've heard of are guys like Ante Covic, Sebastián Eguren, Kennedy Bakircioglü (known more just as Kennedy), Alexander Östlund, Erkan Zengin, Björn Runström and Fredrik Stoor.

There's quite a few Scandinavians around on here actually, there's definitely a few guys that regularly post from Denmark.

I also agree with Scott's article about moving stadiums. I didn't want that. No one did. Söderstadion will always be Hammarby's spiritual home. Now it's full of douchebags dancing along to shit like Avicii - well, up until a few weeks ago.

Good shit....
Missed one though

The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

Is this the new club football hipsters support? Like Dortmund from 5 years ago?
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

The Maco wrote:

What :lol: ? We both live in Stockholm. The club has been in the second division for 5 years. I don't see how you got there.

Edited by Draupnir: 23/9/2014 11:17:00 AM
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

scott21 wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

Good shit....
Missed one though

Thought I wrote him up! Not exactly our finest goalkeeper, but hey, no complaints :lol:
The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
The Maco wrote:

What :lol: ? We both live in Stockholm. The club has been in the second division for 5 years. I don't see how you got there.

my bad :lol: didnt know you guys were from there
most hipsters go for something really obscure so I just connected the dots a little :lol:
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

The Maco wrote:
Draupnir wrote:
The Maco wrote:

most hipsters go for something really obscure so I just connected the dots a little :lol:

Never been called a hipster before :-s
No Hammarby is a working class "alcoholics" team
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

scott21 wrote:
The Maco wrote:
Draupnir wrote:
The Maco wrote:

Never been called a hipster before :-s
No Hammarby is a working class "alcoholics" team

:lol: :lol: :lol: REPRESENT!
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

1-1 last night against Varberg.
Disappointing. Shit load of rain
3rd consecutive penalty. 3 misses in 3 games is unacceptable.
Goal keeper Hopf ball watching and indecisive as usual which helped their goal.
Dodgy penalty.
Onside goal called offside.
Kennedy another stunning goal.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/superettan/tv-bajen-upp-i-serieledning---men-bara-1-1-mot-varberg-efter-missarna/
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Was a very disappointing match overall. Thank fuck for Kennedy, but we shouldn't be drawing with Varberg of all teams.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Draupnir wrote:
Was a very disappointing match overall. Thank fuck for Kennedy, but we shouldn't be drawing with Varberg of all teams.

First half was crap.....
Big shock ZLOJUTRO was involved.
Conditions were shocking, so it made it hard for Linus to make an impact. He should have started with Rennie. A lot of the players looked tired considering the conditions on Sunday as well.
Our away form is quite dire. New game on Sunday.
F*cking Uppsala maffia

Sundsvall play Ljungskile tonight so hoping for a draw.

Edited by scott21: 26/9/2014 03:06:14 AM
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

In other news Ängelholm is about to go bankrupt. Hammarby has lost twice to them, this is good for us...... However I don't want to be promoted this way. Or have to hear it from other fans. Decision will come next week. Ängelholm have seeked money from the local council. "We are not a bank" was their reply.

Table today
1) Hammarby 48 poäng (25 matches)
2) Ljungskile 48 (24)
3) Gif Sundsvall 47 (24)
4) Östersund 43 (25)
5) Jönköpings Södra 42 (25)

from today if they go bankrupt
1) Hammarby 48 poäng
2) Östersund 43 (skulle möta Ängelholm i sista omgången). would have played final round
3) Ljungskile 42
4) Jönköpings Södra 42
5) Gif Sundsvall 41.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/superettan/ljungskile-kan-tappa-allsvenska-platsen---forsvarar-anda-angelholm/
http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/superettan/angelholms-kommun-besked-tidigast-pa-mandag/
http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/superettan/kommunens-svar-till-aff-vi-ar-ingen-bank/
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

RedKat wrote:
Would read if first image is resized

The image remains the same size
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Been a long time coming with Ängelholm tbh. Totally agree that it sucks to go into first place through that kind of situation, but I'm not going to complain. Nice 5 point gap.

I will seriously LOL if Östersund manage to get promoted.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Draupnir wrote:
Been a long time coming with Ängelholm tbh. Totally agree that it sucks to go into first place through that kind of situation, but I'm not going to complain. Nice 5 point gap.

I will seriously LOL if Östersund manage to get promoted.

I'm not sure about Ängelholm. My neighbor comes from there. So he supports Landskrona. Apparently everyone supports them or Helsingborg. But everyone supports Rögle hockey. Nazi shit town (its the big nazi/skinhead town in sweden).

The last few years i know we've saved Ljungskile from going bankrupt when we have played them first. I think in Superettan it would almost be better to boycott away games and not give the small clubs money. They even charge us more for being away fans.
Sweden is a Robin hood state. Us in Stockholm pay for the rest of the country.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Sundsvall 0-0 Ljungskile :lol:
Maic Sema's "little" brother plays for Ljungskile. Its pretty obvious who got all the food.

I would like Östersund above Sundsvall. That would be good.

For everybody who thinks the FFA is f*cked.... Here in Sweden last year a player from Sundsvall was on the tv show 'Idol' , which was on the same channel as the 2nd division. They moved FOOTBALL MATCHES so that f*cker could sing to 12 year old girls and be on the tv. SO F*CK SUNDSVALL
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

djurgården if .......... the team who we hate the most. the team who moved to share our new stadium in our area of the city. the team that can't even go close to half filling the stadium who play in the top division.

Edited by scott21: 26/9/2014 11:52:43 PM
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

DIF :lol: On par with Gold Coast United.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Match day again.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

4-1 over 20k
First goal was nice... The rest were fantastic.

[youtube]v1WC-62_M0k[/youtube]
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Ultra Boys had an amazing Tifo tonight. One of the best I've ever seen. I will post pictures when I find them.
4 games to go.....:-&
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

I'll wait until more pics come up on ultras Tifo but

And there was a pyro protest , which happened around the country

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Swedish Ultras are always great value. Keep updating mate, interesting to follow

Viennese Vuck

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Ultra Boys 15 year anniversary

Videos and more pictures
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/photo-news/2824-hammarby-sirius-28092014.html
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Some great shots in there.

Sirius never had much of a chance. Good to see Kennedy keep his form up as well.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Draupnir wrote:
Some great shots in there.

Sirius never had much of a chance. Good to see Kennedy keep his form up as well.

For me Kennedy is a dilemma. He keeps scoring.... But he is so slow. We need to get Petter back next season=p~

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search