Hammarby thread.

Hammarby thread.

Author
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
robstazzz wrote:
Yeh Assyrian background born in Australia. I've never been to Sweden but I do follow the football there as much as I can.

I don't mind Assyriska. Have a few friends who support them. Was even taken to the Assyrian club house and match on their derby once against Syrianska.
I don't like Suryoye even though you're all cousins.
Although Suleyman Sleyman is a club legend.
Never cared for Chanko because he had played for Djurgåren.
However he was very good for us and IMO wasn't picked much for the national team because he was Assyrian. He actually ended up playing a few times for Syria.

Assyriska were lucky and near collapse and bankruptcy.

(At our stadium)

Edited by scott21: 13/11/2014 09:15:07 PM
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Yeh I don't like Syrianska too. Would love to go to one of the derbies in a sold out 7,000 capacity stadium ☺. Thanks for the pic.
Hopefully you guys do well next season. Is it too early to judge what sort of expectations Hammarby will have regarding survival or top half ect.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Personally after 5 years in Superettan I would be happy to finish 13th from the 16 teams.
However, with the manager we have now, the fans and momentum I would be aiming top 8.

We had 12k season ticket holders but averaged over 20k. The most in scandianvia... in the 2nd division.
More than Copehagen, AIK, Malmö and Rosenborg.

Next year hopefully we get 18-20k season tickets (the stadium holds 30k) then it's a rolling effect. More fans = more money = better players. Players want to play for us and always have, but have been hesitant whilst we were in the 2nd division.
It will be tough, but pretty much every new player we have gotten in has been superb and Linus hasn't hit his full stride again.
Not long before the rest of the crappier players' contracts go out.

I want top 8 and at least semi in the cup... Actually I want to win the cup and be released out into Europe again.

We have never had the refs on our side. They have always stated they "won't be intimidated by the crowd".
We went about 4 seasons with more freekick against us than for at home, the only team in the comp.
Every team will be dying to beat us at home too.

I see some good days ahead.

Hammarby has only ever won the league once. It would be amazing. For now I'd be happy to get to go on an away trip to Europe again, they are epic.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

F'cking cops.
At one point they were saying that they would make flares legal at games because its impossible to police. Now they came out with this crap

Bengal = flare

After yesterday's meeting between the police, the Swedish Football Association (SvFF) and Swedish elite football (Sef) nailed the strategy should be communicated clearly:
- Our ultimate weapon in the illicit pyrotechnics use is to dissolve the arrangement, play on any other day or play finished without an audience, says Isabel Thoren at the National Police.

The debate about the Bengals and pyrotechnics have been burning in the fall. Recently, the Cooperative Council (police, SvFF, Sef and judiciary) seven points how the illegal use will be prevented.
Today the group had a meeting how this is applied in practice. And the strategy is clear: Clubs should be able to apply for legal pyrotechnics, illegal burning should be removed.
Is it fair to summarize your meeting with you to open for legal pyrotechnics use but it gets tougher measures against illegal?
- Exactly so, says Isabel Thoren at the National Police.

So basically 1 flare and they stop the match. If you are losing you can stop the match. Everybody has to leave the stadium.

Our security officer

HAMMARBY
Goran Rickmer, security
- I've seen this sjupunkterslistan (from the national strategy) and I have not much to say, it feels really complicated. There is already a law for organizers of public events, make sure everyone takes their responsibilities in place to come up with a lot hittepåregler. Since the Bengali firing a misdemeanor, which means that we as a club can not act. Then it's apparently easier to find a collective punishment than addressing the real problem. No, I am allergic to collective punishment.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

In theory you can go to your opponents end and light a flare.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Svenska Cupen groups

Grupp 1: Malmö, Jönköping, Assyriska, Hudiksvall
Grupp 2: IFK Göteborg, Ljungskile, Myresjö, Trollhättan
[size=8]Grupp 3: AIK, Hammarby, Kristianstad, Landskrona[/size]
Grupp 4: Elfsborg, BP, Sirius, AFC
Grupp 5: Häcken, Mjällby, Öster, Huddinge
Grupp 6: Örebro, Gefle, Varberg, Dalkurd
Grupp 7: Djurgården, Norrköping, Ängelholm, Norrby
Grupp 8: Helsingborg, Halmstad, Syrianska, Västerås SK

Derby away. First derby in 5 years. Unfortunately the FFA Cup is more popular than the SC, so the geniuses at SvFF decided last year to create groups. You play each other once and the winner goes through. Some teams get 1 home game others get 2.

Pissa
Pissa på
Pissa på AIK

(Piss
Piss on
Piss on AIK)
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

We've shed some players and bought in 4 new ones recently.
3 Swedes and an Icelandic.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Haglund
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Silverholt
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Måns_Söderqvist
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkir_Már_Sævarsson

Also Kennedy has signed for 2 more seasons.

Just need a new GK and Central Defender and we are looking quite tasty already
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Best of Hammarby Ultras 2014
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/best-of/68-season-20142015/3089-best-of-hammarby-2014.html
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Some of those shots are unreal. Love the stadium too.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

robstazzz wrote:
Some of those shots are unreal. Love the stadium too.

Yes I am very fortunate to have this football reality.
Derby in the cup March 3. First time in 5 years.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Love this thread. What was it like getting relegated? Serious question as we don't have relegation here or promotion?

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
Love this thread. What was it like getting relegated? Serious question as we don't have relegation here or promotion?

The simple answer is it is f*cked.
We for some reason sacked our manager during the season then hired a crap guy that lost 9 from 10 games. The only game we won was because he was off on stress leave. Another team from Stockholm won the league that season and the other team was in the relegation zone all season until we sunk like a stone. One of my friends was crying after the game. I felt like many others empty.
It's not only tough you have to take that crap into your workplace if you are from a city with more than 1 team.
Our problem was that we sold our best player (midfielder) and never replaced him. Many before that either. They brought players in from their junior team. So when we got relegated we had a shit team. It wasn't a situation where players just didn't perform. They were shit.
If you can imagine supporting Melbourne Victory and then being worried that you won't win at home against Hobart.
The first season down we had some a c'nt who had one of the other Stockholm teams tattooed on his back. As well as Jesper Blomqvist. He actually played some games and at the age of about 39-40 was our best player.

In retrospect it was good. Because of the threats etc. People stood down. It went from a situation where insiders were using the club to make money instead of helping the club. The difference is about $7 million AUD in tv money. We almost sunk so low that we were 5 minutes away from having a division 1 playoff. That would have been the end of the club. Bankruptcy.

We have cleaned out all the shit now. The players, the board, the image.

Relegation is a horrible thing. But every club should earn the right to be in the league. Not just because they are one of the biggest.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Upcoming Cup/Derby propaganda.

[youtube]LbMo8_3nd2Q[/youtube]
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

[youtube]N61zuNmsU0A[/youtube]
Solnatattare vet ni vad ni vill? Hur fan kan det bli derby när ni Stockholm ej hör till
Tråkiga Råttsunda öststatsgrå betong, jag pissar på den när jag lämnar varenda jävla gång
Ni på norra stå gillar ej ert eget spel men ingen kan er klandra ni lirar ju helt fel
Drömmen om Europa för er har suddats ut, ni är ju inget storlag forna dar är slut

Skansens IF ge dom en banan så kan dom inte samsas och bråkar hela dan
Borgarslynglar utan någon koll kan ej spelets regler kan ej lira boll
Skrikandes i flockar på kalla stureplan dom vet ju inte bättre dom är ju bara barn
Sen tågar dom mot stadion iklädd lustig hatt, homopage och loafers liten ful och satt

HAMMARBY ÄR DOM BÄSTA���..

Så kan det gå, så kan det gå när Hammarby lirar ut Ajk
Vad händer sen, vad händer sen jo vårat gäng lirar ut Djurgården Så kan det gå� Så kan det gå�

HAMMARBY ÄR DOM BÄSTA����
VOODOO VOODOO����

(aik - rodents (rats) )
"Solna gypsies do you know what you want? How the hell can it get derby when you do not belong to Stockholm
Boring Rat-stadium eastern communist gray concrete, I piss on it when I leave every fucking time
You on the north stand don't like your own game but no one can blame you play completely wrong
The dream of Europe for you has been erased, you're not a great team former days is over
(djurgården - monkeys)
Skansens IF give them a banana, they can not get along and fight all day
Castles rascals without any check on themselves, don't know the rules of the game can not play ball
Screaming in flocks of cold in the city they do not know better they're just children
Then march to their stadium wearing funny hat, gay designer clothes and loafers, little ugly and fat

HAMMARBY IS THE BEST ..

So it can go, so it can go when Hammarby plays out Ajk
What happens then, what then yes our guys plays out Djurgarden So it can go So it can go

HAMMARBY IS THE BEST
VOODOO VOODOO

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Second year in a row we make the top 25. Vote Hammarby

http://m.ultras-tifo.net/news/3110-top-25-tifo-actions-in-2014.html

We will never have flares all the way around the stadium and unfortunately because we are now playing in an indoor arena with a retractable roof the smoke hardly clears quick enough and there is the risk they will evacuate the stadium when all the fire alarms go off :) no excuses though.

This is my photo from the halfway line. Doesn't do it justice though.

Edited by scott21: 7/1/2015 09:37:27 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Must admit, your english is top notch for a queue jumper. :cool: #bantz

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Nice tifo!! Can save the pyro for the away bay.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
Nice tifo!! Can save the pyro for the away bay.

Its nice because of all the detail. They incorporated all the old tifos that they have done over the past 15 years. So its like a big collage.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Swedish Ultras 2014
Like ive linked earlier it will be interesting to see what happens this year. Last the police were open to making flares legal at stadiums (because it is hard (dangerous) to police)
Then they sensationally came out with the FA and said there is to be zero tolerance and games will start to be called off.

[youtube]Ii1-1ZbtGsQ[/youtube]
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Hammarby and Madonna in Malawi

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

fuck the jacks.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Quote:

Haglund sees itself as an essentially defensive player and do not mind taking the step from midfield into the back line, where the coach Nanne Bergstrand will probably place him. Even as a central defender, he hopes to take advantage of everything he's learned since moving from Brommapojkarna in 2010.

- In the Netherlands (Heerenveen 2010-11) technology. The pieces I improved there. In IFK (2011-14), I became a bit more of a leader, who ran the team, he says.

It was very Hammarby attracted. Haglund mention Bergstrand, the team's playing style and the fans as three contributing factors to move. He is on his third day of the association and already knows that he is in the right place.

"Good for man"
Haglund thrived in IFK Gothenburg too but says his past and current club is "night and day".

- If IFK structurally professional, almost military, so Hammarby is familiar, secure - still as professional but in a different way. It is good for man. It feels good, says Haglund.

He does not want to give anything in terms of position promise.

- We're playing good football. We will draw up the pace. We'll certainly take us into the headlines on our way. Sure there are people around who can put up performance but there's not us. The team has won the Premier League but we know it starts with tougher opponents out there. Then you should have high expectations. One must not stop dreaming, he says.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsvenskan/hammarby/haglund-redo-bli-mittback-i-hammarby-ar-mer-en-ledare-nu/
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

First training match. 8-1 vs Assyriska
Video
http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsvenskan/hammarby/tv-se-hammarbys-jattekross---mosade-assyriska-med-8-1-folk-ska-ha-respekt-for/
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Direct translation

Bajen cruised against Norwegian champion-dotted pole with last fired
Hammarby played 2-2 against Norwegian champion Molde on La Manga. In overtime dotted Afat_44 Besara pole in what could have been a winning shot.
-A good performance though, says Nanne bergstrand.
READ MORE
Trained with Arsenal and Atalanta-now 16-year-old to Hammarby
TV: See the Hammarby jättekross-mashed Assyrian with 8-1: "people should have respect for us"
HIS PODCAST: Kennedy: "will never forget when we were mocked"

Zengin if Hammarby: "Going back about three-four years"

Kennedy: "I want to continue in Hammarby"
Locals came to game the week after the crushing victory against Assyrian with 8-1, but Molde turned out to be a far more difficult opposition. The Norwegians grabbed the baton right away and looked into creating a handful of chances in the opening 10 minutes. But it took half an hour before the first goal came. My Hill Thomas H Christensen got into a duel in the penalty area and caused a blowdown that failed to talk away.

From eleven meters were Harmeet Singh stone safe, with a shot that was almost in it didn't help.
But Liverpool turned on the match by Linus Hallenius first ripped away just before the break and equalized with the left, and then dotted with a lifting pole a bit in the second half. On the return showed Måns Söderqvist and put 2-1 for the greenish white.

Same Hallenius had since a golden mode to go down 3-1, but although the Amadiyah Rennies services gave him almost open goal did not hold Hallenius shot, which passed above the crossbar.

Instead, receipted Sander Svendsen for Molde and nailed the final score to 2-2.
Hammarby, however, was close to getting the last word, when Afat_44 with the last dotted Besara bolltouch pole.

Coach Nanne bergstrand was relatively satisfied afterwards.

"We did not really into the match in the first half, but it got much better after the break and we gradually worked up ourselves in terms of performance. As a whole I give us clear accepted, not least because it was the first grass match of the year, "he told the Club's own TV channel.

Particularly positive he saw on "Bajens" presspel, which according to bergstrand helped identify several chances.

-It looked amazing, just look at our 2-1-goal. Where we win the ball inside the penalty area almost offensively and manage to get to the finish. Same thing for a lot of other jobs as well. The requirement we impose on our four offensive positions is that they should work hard and in the right way, and they did really today.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Pwoah id 8 to be 1 one of them.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Trained with Arsenal - would take place in the 'Hammarby'
Super Talent vying for a contract - praised by sports director: "Very well advanced for his age"

16-year-old Dusan Jajic (green vest in the middle), the sample train for Hammarby.
16-year-old Dusan Jajic (green vest in the middle), the sample train for Hammarby.
Photo: Hammarbyfotboll.se
LA MANGA. He has been training with Arsenal samples and Atalanta.
Now you want Dusan Jajic, 16, take a seat in Hammarby.
- It feels like a really nice club, he tells Sporting blade.

FACTS
Hammarby's starting eleven v Molde EVENING
1. Johannes Hopf

18. Oliver Silverholt
2. Birkir Már Sævarsson
3. Thomas Guldborg Christensen
19. Stefan Batan

8. Johan Persson
4. Erik Israelsson

20. Amadaiya Rennie
34. Måns Söderqvist
10. Kennedy Bakircioglü

17. Linus Hallenius

Substitutions
25. Tim Markström
7. Nahir Besara
11. Pablo Piñones Arce
15. Viktor Nordin
22. Lars Mendonca Fuhre
January 21, Gunnar Solli
29. Jonathan Tamimi

Source: hammarbyfotboll.se
Hammarby is in the Spanish La Manga to equip the face of the premier division resurgence.
25 players are on the training camp, one of them being IFK Haninge / Brandbergen-talent Dusan Jajic, 16. Hammarby invited the offensive midfielder test game the other week and chose to take him to La Manga.
- We have followed him a long time and feel that it is becoming more and more relevant, says sports director Mats Jingblad, who is impressed by what he's seen so far.
- Yes, I think he takes for himself in a good way. Obviously, it is a little difference in tempo, and the kid is only 16 years, but he is very far advanced for his age and has received good of the team. So it works fine.
"Great Experience"
Dusan "Dulle" Jajic was current for both AIK and Djurgården summer of 2013. Then, suddenly, the phone rang. Arsenal had seen him at the Boy elitlägret and become so curious that they invited him to audition.
- It was a great experience, really awesome. It is one of the world's biggest clubs, so to come down to their Fitness ... it was fantastic, says Jajic after a workout on Tuesday.
After testing the game with Arsenal went to Italian Atalanta.
- I wanted to see what it was like in Italy, how the style of play suited me. It went really well when I was there, saying "Dulle".
To play in Hammarby
But there was thus no transition to either Arsenal or Atalanta. Giant Promise To take a different route to the top - and now hope for a contract with Hammarby.
- It feels really good, there is a good atmosphere in the group, all the guys are really awesome and has really taken me in a good way. They make sure you feel good, and then play better too.
How dare you pure gameplay?
- Of course it's a faster pace, but I'm starting to get into it, says 16-year-old, who has not yet received any notification about whether Hammarby will offer him a contract or not.
- Not yet. We'll talk about it when it's the right position, then we will see.
Do you have other options or this is where you want to go?
- I'd rather go here. Hammarby feels like a really nice club.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

match highlights 2-2 Molde (Norway)
https://lamangatv.solidtango.com/video/2015-02-03-highlights

Remaining pre-season
06/02   TM   HIF - Strömsgodset IF   18:00 (Norway)
09/02   TM   FC Vestsjælland - HIF   18:00 (Denmark)
16/02   TM   HIF - LA Galaxy   19:00 (USA)

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Countdown to first derby in 6 years. 29 days to go.
Pumped.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

How do your lads go down two nil after thirty minutes after against a side who has been playing with 10 men from the 9th minute?

:lol:

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
How do your lads go down two nil after thirty minutes after against a side who has been playing with 10 men from the 9th minute?

:lol:

I'm only concerned when win all pre season matches

Edited by scott21: 10/2/2015 06:25:38 AM
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Bajen LA Galaxy ko
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search