*Official Roar Circus™*

*Official Roar Circus™*

Author
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
walnuts wrote:
Fuck me Aloisi is a bit of a dumb kunt - left an awesome youth gig at the Victory (where he was paid on time and with very little results orientated pressure) to move to this basketcase of a franchise.

He hasn't left his Victory youth gig. It just made sense for him to be closer to the young players victory will actually sign.
clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot wrote:
I already see difference under Aloisi. Now they play long ball to wings, and into tenth row of seating.

I think this is the 'philosophy' Dobson and Fong thought was missing under Mulvey.
Buggalugs - you should...
Buggalugs - you should have listened...
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Quote:
BRISBANE Roar assistant coach Josh McCloughan has been added to Ange Postecoglou’s staff for the Socceroos’ World Cup qualifiers against Bangladesh and Tajikstan.

The Socceroos meet Bangladesh in Perth next Thursday and take on Tajikstan in Dushanbe on September 8.

Part of John Aloisi’s coaching team at the Roar as well as the club’s under-18 coach, McCloughan is highly regarded by Socceroos boss Postecoglou.

“Josh is a good young coach who has been working in our system for a while and he will be with us in Perth and Tajikistan for experience,” Postecoglou said.

“He has done some scouting work for the Socceroos and went away with the under 17s so he has already been in our coaching system.

“As part of our long term football strategy it is important that we align everything we do from the Socceroos right down through our national teams to the Joeys.

“As players progress through the pathway they need to know what is expected of them on and off the field so players can make seamless transitions when they are called into squads.

“Central to that strategy is having all national team coaches implement the same systems and attitudes throughout the system and we bring the national team coaches from the under-age teams into camps for experience so they can get a feel for what we expect of our Socceroos and all national team players."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/football/brisbane-roar-assistant-joins-ange-postecoglou-for-socceroos-world-cup-campaign/story-fnhq5z8s-1227500093842
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

:lol: title change
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Waz wrote:
Enzo Bearzot wrote:
I already see difference under Aloisi. Now they play long ball to wings, and into tenth row of seating.

Bullsh*t - try watching some games, of the three games so far Aloisis has done a great job replicating last seasons style - all short passes and no shots !!

I love the short game and on the ground, but no shots? That's a bit concerning. Not going to win many games unless they actually shoot and score a few goals..
lukerobinho
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

what a pisser
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

tsf wrote:

[youtube]kZTpNBfuzEg[/youtube]

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Quote:
BRISBANE midefielder Luke Brattan has demanded to be cut loose from the embattled club on a free transfer because the Roar have failed to pay superannuation.

Brattan has enlisted the services of players union Professional Footballers Australia to get him out his Roar contract, which has two years left to run.

The former Australian under-20 international has made no secret of his desire to play overseas and it is understood he has attracted interest from clubs in England and Germany.

His best chance of moving is via a free transfer but time is of the essence, with the European transfer window closing next week.

“Almost every player in the A-League wants to play overseas - I want to test myself,” Brattan said.

“The Roar knows that and hopefully they can work something out with the PFA.”

Brattan, 25, almost joined English club Brighton last year but an abdominal injury that required surgery ended his hopes of a move.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/football/a-league-brisbane-roar-midfielder-luke-brattan-wants-to-quit-club-to-pursue-overseas-dream/story-fnk6pqhe-1227501841320
Cityslicker10
Cityslicker10
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
tsf wrote:

[youtube]kZTpNBfuzEg[/youtube]

Bantz a lot for that post
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

I just made an offer to buy BR. Bakries are now considering whether or not to accept my offer of a can of supermarket brand cola and a half eaten pollywaffle.

Pro

scotty21 wrote:
I just made an offer to buy BR. Bakries are now considering whether or not to accept my offer of a can of supermarket brand cola and a half eaten pollywaffle.

which half ?
Cityslicker10
Cityslicker10
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Buggalugs - you should have listened... wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

which half ?

Sorry to inform you, As I have place a very lucrative and rather tempting offer on the table to the Barkies.
To counter your offer I have tabled the following.

10 KFC nuggets (Purchased 24 for only $10 however we could only supply 10 as we believed it was a fair amount to offer)
a half drank bottle of pepsi (thou it was dropped and will be flat)
Empty box of chips (large)

Pro

Quote:
Vince Rugari
✔ ‎@VinceRugari
Brisbane Roar is not going down without a fight - have filed an appeal against Luke Brattan's push to leave. More soon. #aleague #aapsport

10:54 AM - 28 Aug 2015

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Mr B
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

If anyone is going to buy the club its me, i got 30k cold hard cash right now.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

MrBrisbane wrote:

Don't go overpaying now mate.

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:

Its ok, its monopoly money ;)

Pro

MrBrisbane wrote:

That should cover the losses for about 5 days
scotty21
scotty21
World Class

MrBrisbane wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:

See you as a Brisbane fan I can sympathise with. But for every MrBrisbane there is 20 pauly's

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:

See you as a Brisbane fan I can sympathise with. But for every MrBrisbane there is 20 pauly's

Indeed, all you can really do is laugh. There is no point getting worked up over bantz.

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:

And for every jlm there are herds of Victory sheep who mistakingly think strength in numbers makes them good trolls or somewhat knowledgeable.

You're way too inconsistent scotty.
Pro

Quote:
Roar try to retain star man Brattan

Vince Rugari

Brisbane Roar have lodged an appeal in an attempt to keep wantaway midfielder Luke Brattan at the A-League club.

Brattan is demanding an immediate release from his deal with the Roar, having put the club on notice for a financial breach of contract due to more than 12 months of unpaid superannuation.

The 25-year-old intends to pursue a move abroad and gave the Roar the mandatory 14 days to remedy the situation.

However, his efforts have hit a roadblock, with the club understood to have filed a grievance in response.

A hearing will now be held in which Roar representatives will have to put their case forward to Professional Footballers Association officials as to why Brattan should not be allowed to leave.

Brattan is not the only player agitating for a move away from Brisbane following months of off-field turmoil and ownership uncertainty.

Players have been paid late twice in the last three months and on Friday, a meeting in Sydney will be held between FFA officials and Bakrie Group representatives should bring a level of resolution to Brisbane's ongoing problems.

Brattan's loss would be a cruel blow for new coach John Aloisi, who had spoken in pre-season of his desire to use Brattan in a more advanced attacking role.

http://www.theage.com.au//breaking-news-sport/roar-try-to-retain-star-man-brattan-20150828-41syc.html
Pro

Why are the Bakries trying to stop him leaving ?

Can't help but wonder why this is happening today.

1. FFA have been in with PFA all week re the CBA

2. FFA meeting Bakries today after threatening them yesterday

3. PFA helping push the Brattan issue

Who's scratching whose back ?
Pro

Quote:

Vince Rugari
✔ ‎@VinceRugari
Statement to come from FFA on Brisbane Roar situation later today. Could go one of a few ways I reckon. Big day for the #aleague.

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Quote:

Vince Rugari
✔ ‎@VinceRugari
Statement to come from FFA on Brisbane Roar situation later today. Could go one of a few ways I reckon. Big day for the #aleague.

Big day as in good or bad? :(

Cityslicker10
Cityslicker10
Pro

MrBrisbane wrote:
Quote:

Vince Rugari
✔ ‎@VinceRugari

Big day as in good or bad? :(

Could go either way. Short term bad long term good. But I think the way it is going an FFA take over would not shock me
Pro

And now Brattan gets called into the Socceroos squad......................................

http://www.socceroos.com.au/article/postecoglou-makes-changes-to-socceroo-squad/19xaoumshqybd1hfixbfgtmj3u#MMGIb7pILrx96tUl.99

Edited by Buggalugs - you should have listened...: 28/8/2015 01:10:36 PM
99 Problems
99 Problems
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

If He hasn't been paid his entitlements then I'm not sure how they can hold him to a contract they've already broken
Cityslicker10
Cityslicker10
Pro

Snuck a hidden camera in the Brisbane office. Just caught Bratten asking about his super and un paid payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo_I1D2nmSg

Edited by cityslicker10: 28/8/2015 01:31:20 PM
Pro

99 Problems wrote:
If He hasn't been paid his entitlements then I'm not sure how they can hold him to a contract they've already broken

1. He has to give them 14 days notice to fix any issue he may have and no doubt detail what the problem is exactly.

2. Then there is obviously an appeals process that can be accessed in such cases. Roar may (I'm guessing) claim that Superannuation being late does not constitute a 'Contract breach'
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search