BDP

Author
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Yep, I looked it up. The Demographic is detailed in the panel on the right :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia

hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

BloodyNora - 14 Oct 2019 5:52 PM
Zef - 14 Oct 2019 5:16 PM

I've never been to Bali, so I'm not sure how I got the impression it was mostly muslim. Must be Indonesia as a whole. 

Indonesia is Muslim, mainland Muslims who visit Bali must be deeply offended by Australian Yobos, while the locals are merely offended.

No doubt they want the money, but the Yobos are giving us all a bad name, the quiet well behaved tourists are probably not noticed. 

Interesting history was the Island of Java was a Hindu Kingdom, and the Muslims invaded at some stage in history and drove them over to Bali...

A bit like China and Taiwan....
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

hounddog - 14 Oct 2019 6:01 PM

Indonesia is Muslim, mainland Muslims who visit Bali must be deeply offended by Australian Yobos, while the locals are merely offended.

No doubt they want the money, but the Yobos are giving us all a bad name, the quiet well behaved tourists are probably not noticed. 

Interesting history was the Island of Java was a Hindu Kingdom, and the Muslims invaded at some stage in history and drove them over to Bali...

A bit like China and Taiwan....

That puts it in better context. The traditionalists all around them on the other islands & mainland would view it as Babylon or the devil. Many couldn't care less but they'd be outnumbered by more that appose to its presence. I've always thought the Hindu's were quite nice folks, but the chances of me becoming one are zero.

Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

BloodyNora - 14 Oct 2019 6:19 PM
hounddog - 14 Oct 2019 6:01 PM

That puts it in better context. The traditionalists all around them on the other islands & mainland would view it as Babylon or the devil. Many couldn't care less but they'd be outnumbered by more that appose to its presence. I've always thought the Hindu's were quite nice folks, but the chances of me becoming one are zero.

The Hindus would like the spending power of the yobbos ...certainly explain the perceived "shrewd" nature of Balinese businesses

Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Zef - 14 Oct 2019 5:16 PM
BloodyNora - 14 Oct 2019 1:21 PM

Not Bali. They're vast majority Hindu, probably 80-90%..Throw in Buddism and Catholics and there'd be lucky to be 10% Muslim.

Notwithstanding the Hindu majority a Muslim minority of some 550,000 is still significant.
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Villi's hero is a Pommy bastard!!
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Steveswr33333 - 15 Oct 2019 2:09 PM
Villi's hero is a Pommy bastard!!

Allo Governa 

Im pledging my allegiance to England too

hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Villi - 15 Oct 2019 3:58 PM

Allo Governa 

Enjoy Brexit, the weather  and losing at the cricket, you Pommy Bastard.......

Most of all enjoy Will Chambers living next door and flirting with your wife/girl friend/ or other... 
Edited
5 Years Ago by hounddog
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Markis a rooster, Villis a Pom, What next???...
And importantly what is TTT going to do about it???
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

Allo Governa 

Well at least you'll save on soap

dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Steveswr33333 - 15 Oct 2019 5:56 PM

Well at least you'll save on soap

Not true... villi thinks Lynx Chocale scent is soap and deodorant...
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

dman2018 - 15 Oct 2019 7:46 PM
Steveswr33333 - 15 Oct 2019 5:56 PM

Not true... villi thinks Lynx Chocale scent is soap and deodorant...

Ohh Bullocks

Villi
Villi
Pro

hounddog - 15 Oct 2019 5:17 PM

Enjoy Brexit, the weather  and losing at the cricket, you Pommy Bastard.......

Most of all enjoy Will Chambers living next door and flirting with your wife/girl friend/ or other... 

Low blow HD....

I consider Will Chambers to be in the same category as my mother in-law

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Villi - 15 Oct 2019 8:03 PM
hounddog - 15 Oct 2019 5:17 PM

Low blow HD....

I consider Will Chambers to be in the same category as my mother in-law

Is your mother-in-law that bad?
Villi
Villi
Pro

hounddog - 15 Oct 2019 8:30 PM
Villi - 15 Oct 2019 8:03 PM

Is your mother-in-law that bad?

Well where do I start....

I’d love to punch Chambers in the head, snap his leg & ankle into numerous pieces, then shave off his ugly Hamish beard. 

Then I’ll hit the ‘repeat’ button on the mother in-law...... just minus the punching in the head & snapping of legs/ankle into pieces....

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Villi - 15 Oct 2019 8:57 PM
hounddog - 15 Oct 2019 8:30 PM

Well where do I start....

I’d love to punch Chambers in the head, snap his leg & ankle into numerous pieces, then shave off his ugly Hamish beard. 

Then I’ll hit the ‘repeat’ button on the mother in-law...... just minus the punching in the head & snapping of legs/ankle into pieces....

No surpise at all that your mother in-law has a Hamish beard...
Edited
5 Years Ago by hounddog
DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

I know we have had a kinda moratorium on Trump but it's getting so deliciously incriminating lol. Mind boggling that he can hold on even to this point. What the heck has happened to America to allow this unravelling of the Presidency to publicly unfurl without an immediate arrest? Some wonderful expose` clips here if you wonder about the future of the free world :). Get out the popcorn :-

https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/rep-rouda-ag-barr-s-reported-meeting-with-rupert-murdoch-should-be-investigated-71197253722

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/10/10/theres-1-group-of-people-not-at-all-surprised-by-donald-trump-letting-turkey-massacre-us-allies/

This part is funny:-

The next task is not that hard, but I think taking a moment to think about each item is useful (and look up the full backstory if you’re not familiar with it). As I said, the task is to now list who most benefited from each of those things. The answers:

1. Russia
  2. Russia
  3. Russia
  4. Russia
  5. Russia
  6. Russia
  7. Russia
  8. Russia
  9. Russia
  10. Russia
  11. Russia
  12. Russia
  13. Russia
  14. Russia

Is there a pattern? Perhaps.

Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

DanD - 16 Oct 2019 8:39 AM
I know we have had a kinda moratorium on Trump but it's getting so deliciously incriminating lol. Mind boggling that he can hold on even to this point. What the heck has happened to America to allow this unravelling of the Presidency to publicly unfurl without an immediate arrest? Some wonderful expose` clips here if you wonder about the future of the free world :). Get out the popcorn :-

https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/rep-rouda-ag-barr-s-reported-meeting-with-rupert-murdoch-should-be-investigated-71197253722

Time and time again, the world keeps trying to stick the boot into Trump, yet time and time again  I keep having to remind everyone he is too powerful for this crap....

The man (as quirky as he might be) has elevated the USA and has changed the way world politics works. He's not all squeaky clean, and he has made some errors along the way, but you you'd have to have a personal vendetta against him to mot acknowledge what he has done for that country.

I dont think he'll get impeached and his opposition is gonna hiding to nothing if he isnt coz he'll win in a landslide I reckon
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Marki - 16 Oct 2019 3:40 PM
DanD - 16 Oct 2019 8:39 AM

has changed the way world politics works. 

But not in a good way ... unless you are a Russian...
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

So I've just seen, courtesy of Bulldogs Twitter, footage of Jake Averillo, first time I've seen him that I know of..

Regular... what is he SG Ball?... watchers may know all about him and would probably tell me he needs to work on his defense or something and it's only SG Ball he's playing against and all the rest of it and all fair enough but....

... WTF! He's one of the most fluid and quick and light footed and natural and just f***in' pretty ball runners I've ever seen.

Where is he at in system?
Edited
5 Years Ago by Zef
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

hounddog - 16 Oct 2019 4:00 PM

But not in a good way ... unless you are a Russian...

Or you like the ridiculous use of social media (bit of tautology there)

Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Time and time again, the world keeps trying to stick the boot into Trump, yet time and time again  I keep having to remind everyone he is too powerful for this crap....

The man (as quirky as he might be) has elevated the USA and has changed the way world politics works. He's not all squeaky clean, and he has made some errors along the way, but you you'd have to have a personal vendetta against him to mot acknowledge what he has done for that country.

I dont think he'll get impeached and his opposition is gonna hiding to nothing if he isnt coz he'll win in a landslide I reckon

bwahaha! He's changed the way world politics work all right - in The Russian image.

My biggest disappointment is actually the impeachment, even though there's a better than last year and growing every day chance that he might actually get impeached - he's being abandoned by Republicans and it's only self interest that will determine if they'll act on it.

But my worry is something might become double jeopardy or become considered as presumptive on a future trial to prevent criminal charges elsewhere. Because if he leaves the Presidency before statute of limitations expires - just the Mueller stuff alone, just the tip of the Mueller stuff alone, is gonna find him in jail.

And that's where I want him. Impeachment is the short and minor game.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Zef - 16 Oct 2019 4:55 PM
So I've just seen, courtesy of Bulldogs Twitter, footage of Jake Averillo, first time I've seen him that I know of..

Regular... what is he SG Ball?... watchers may know all about him and would probably tell me he needs to work on his defense or something and it's only SG Ball he's playing against and all the rest of it and all fair enough but....

... WTF! He's one of the most fluid and quick and light footed and natural and just f***in' pretty ball runners I've ever seen.

Where is he at in system?

I think he is in the top 30 for next year played some reserve grade this year fast tracked from flegg...

I quickly counted 28 names on the Dogs site...

I've only seen him play a few times, never noticed any problem in defence, and he can do heaps in attack... as you noticed.

The young guy playing fullback for reserve grade at the back end of the year is also fairly good...

Hill is apparently in England talking to a couple of Pom front rowers... will be interest to see our top 30... I would be happy to sign one of the Poms....

And I would be happy to try Averillo in NRL at some stage next year..

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Zef - 16 Oct 2019 5:07 PM

bwahaha! He's changed the way world politics work all right - in The Russian image.

My biggest disappointment is actually the impeachment, even though there's a better than last year and growing every day chance that he might actually get impeached - he's being abandoned by Republicans and it's only self interest that will determine if they'll act on it.

But my worry is something might become double jeopardy or become considered as presumptive on a future trial to prevent criminal charges elsewhere. Because if he leaves the Presidency before statute of limitations expires - just the Mueller stuff alone, just the tip of the Mueller stuff alone, is gonna find him in jail.

And that's where I want him. Impeachment is the short and minor game.

I'm thinking the same.... Dems are pursuing impeachment half hoping republicans will block it...

Technically the next president pardoned Nixon....I don't think anyone will pardon Trump, I don't think an impeachment is a legal trial, and he has done so much that can get him where he belongs, in jail...  

So Trump has "his base" who vote for him regardless, I don't think that is an election winning base,
Edited
5 Years Ago by hounddog
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

Donald is walking out of the White House and heading toward his limo, when a possible assassin steps forward and aims a gun.A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would-be assassin and he is captured.Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?” Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald, duck!” 
Edited
5 Years Ago by Steveswr33333
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

https://a-z-animals.com/animals/armadillo/

Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

Steveswr33333 - 16 Oct 2019 5:40 PM
Donald is walking out of the White House and heading toward his limo, when a possible assassin steps forward and aims a gun.A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would-be assassin and he is captured.Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?” Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald, duck!”199.6k views 

Moral of this joke is that just when everyone thinks Trumpbis about to be taken out, someone jumps in front and takes the bullet for him.

And that my friends is power.......
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

dman2018 - 16 Oct 2019 7:33 PM

"I ain't but seen none of them critters that ain't been squished on the road"...actual quote from a local when I had the good fortune to observe an armadillo digging in the garden of a shopping centre in Florida....the famous triple negative

DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

The cat's got 9 lives for sure.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search