Arzani situation getting Ridiculous

Arzani situation getting Ridiculous

Author
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://www.67hailhail.com/news/australia-selection-could-tell-celtic-fans-a-lot-about-daniel-arzani/

Brisbane Bhoy, Hames Jetfield, Sutherland Bear click on link and read why I question Celtic and Lennon so much- I’m not the only 1...

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Injury aside, it's incredibly frustrating how little we've seen of Arzani. They obviously want to get the rehab right. He said in an interview he's been getting his body right. My greatest fear is he becomes another could have been. 
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

I have said this before, I will say it again, managers MUST identify career-killing coaches and take their players out asap!!!!! This fooll is stifling Arzani's career, and thats it!
Tbone
Tbone
Hacker
Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)Hacker (417 reputation)

Look Arzani will eventually get minutes but not what was probably going to happen under Rogers who made him earn his first call up! 

The new manager is a pig and will be playing for his future as boss so I dare say Arzani will get limited time he just isn’t that type of manager to give youth a start!

but look he will play some minutes and then Man city will move him onto another club hopefully better suited to his development!

Under Rogers he would be playing a great style and learning.. he know has got a taste and understanding what it’s like at a big club his next move will be to stay and keep fighting for a spot or move to a club where he can play to his strength.

look I dare say Rogic will move on at the end of the year so that will free up space for Arzani to move up

Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

He's definitely being shafted at Celtic and should get out asap. Though it's true we haven't seen him play much anywhere, he's obviously a talent who deserves more respect than Celtic are evidently prepared to give him. I guess they have no stake in his development so they're allowing him to waste away, which is a real shame for us. Surely he's good enough to at least be making the bench. Seriously, fuck Celtic, fuck Lennon and fuck Scotland. They're ruining one of our brightest prospects in years.  
Edited
5 Years Ago by Derider
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

There were two reasons Arzani ended up at Celtic.  None had anything to do with Celtic the club or Lennon the coach.

Reason 1 was Rodgers. Rodgers is the type of coach that is compatible with the City Way of playing, much as Wagner was the reason why Mooy went to Huddersfield.

Reason 2-less so-was Tom Rogic'- recommendations to Arzani, and good for a young kid to have a fellow Aussie to help him settle in.

Those reasons are no longer valid and Arzani should just GTFO.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Enzo Bearzot
sportaddict
sportaddict
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Celtic want to extend his loan spell - he’s been out of action due to patella tendonitis - aiming to be back for Boxing Day. 

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/vote-of-confidence-for-arzani-as-celtic-bid-to-extend-loan-deal

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search