Arzani situation getting Ridiculous

Arzani situation getting Ridiculous

Author
Josh
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I agree with Trev that Arzani should be in the team there. 
But I think it all comes down to the fact that he made the wrong career move to go there. Obviously the injury didn’t help I know that but I don’t think Celtic is where he should be 

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

celtsrhere67 - 4 Nov 2019 4:18 PM
Balin Trev - 4 Nov 2019 1:16 PM

so you get called out for being clueless on the situation and the best you could was come up with was he got selected to play for Australia at the World Cup, so that means he is good enough to play for Celtic, ahahahaha. Guys like Martin Boyle are good enough to play for the Socceroos and he is a bang average winger in Scotland, Ryan McGowan went to the World Cup and got an assist against the Netherlands, surely Celtic should've bought him and played him?! Also if that was meant to be an insult towards me saying Glasgow is shite, it's pretty funny- why do you think I'm currently living over here haha.

On another note I think there is a lot of hatred towards Celtic from Aussies for the fact that Rogic can't overcome his fitness problems and reach his full potential .  If he was good enough he would've been in the premier league by now and some are only starting to work that out- averaging a goal every 5 games, and an assist every 6 games as an attacking midfielder isn't good enough. Look up Kris Commons stats (the CAM before Rogic), that was the standard that was set for him and while he has moments of brilliance, he's nowhere near as efficient in the final third and Ryan Christie has already scored 8 goals and 7 assists from 28 games in Europe compared to Rogic who has 3 goals, 2 assists from 39 games. Where was your uproar when a fully fit Riley McGree didn't get an opportunity at Club Brugge? 

Answer 1 question. Have you even read the article i posted at start?? 
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

josh sydneyfc - 4 Nov 2019 4:22 PM
But I think it all comes down to the fact that he made the wrong career move to go there. Obviously the injury didn’t help I know that but I don’t think Celtic is where he should be 

Cheers Josh ;-) 
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

needs to get out ASAP and start playing doesn't matter what level TBH.

Just some numbers so people get a decent idea of Celtic this season.

Top of league(although rangers are keeping chase)
Celtic signed Norwegian winger Elyounoussi(who has been doing very well - this should of been the sign to Daniel to GTFO) lets hope Southampton recall him in January.

Just in the last month Celtic have played 9 times.. this is including the international break and 2 Europa league games, many of the league games were 5 or 6-0 drubbings..didn't even get on the bench.

If Daniel couldn't even make the bench in the last month he has zero chance of getting a decent run this year. He would be better off just training at the Man City academy.

Edited
5 Years Ago by jas88
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 2 Nov 2019 9:59 PM
Balin Trev - 2 Nov 2019 9:22 PM

I have never claimed that they are as good as Barcelona, PSG, Real Madrid etc, far from it. It is you with your carrying on regarding Arzani this and that, who comes across that Arzani should be mentioned in the same sentence as the likes of the Messi's, Ronaldo's and Mbappe's of the world. Not me, nor other posters here.

All I've stated that when he is fit, he has a battle on his hands to make the matchday squad - Which is a [FACT]. Just because a player played well for a little of 60mins at a World Cup does not mean they are/should be guaranteed an automatic place ahead of others in the matchday squad. Especially if that said player is recovering from an ACL injury and hasn't played in over a year. You are not being realistic.

I don't understand the signing of Elyounoussi if there is so much "depth" there.

jas88
jas88
World Class

lebo_roo - 2 Nov 2019 7:32 PM
Another chance tomorrow morning in the League cup quarter final against Hibs live on Bein at 4:30am. Its pretty clear the OP has no idea about Celtics squad either before Arzani arrived at Celtic or after.

Elyounoussi getting a good run going now 4 goals in 5 games... will probably make the move permanent.

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

jas88 - 4 Nov 2019 5:33 PM
BrisbaneBhoy - 2 Nov 2019 9:59 PM

I don't understand the signing of Elyounoussi if there is so much "depth" there.

He was sort of an "emergency" signing, as both Johnston and Shved picked up injuries within days of each other just before the window shut.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

jas88 - 4 Nov 2019 5:29 PM
Just in the last month Celtic have played 9 times.. this is including the international break and 2 Europa league games, many of the league games were 5 or 6-0 drubbings..didn't even get on the bench.

As awesome as that would be, the truth is there has been only 2 times all season (all competitions) where we won by 5 or more goals. Majority of our wins is by a margin of 2 goals.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Mutant BO
Mutant BO
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

Balin Trev - 4 Nov 2019 1:16 PM

so you get called out for being clueless on the situation and the best you could was come up with was he got selected to play for Australia at the World Cup, so that means he is good enough to play for Celtic, ahahahaha. Guys like Martin Boyle are good enough to play for the Socceroos and he is a bang average winger in Scotland, Ryan McGowan went to the World Cup and got an assist against the Netherlands, surely Celtic should've bought him and played him?! Also if that was meant to be an insult towards me saying Glasgow is shite, it's pretty funny- why do you think I'm currently living over here haha.

On another note I think there is a lot of hatred towards Celtic from Aussies for the fact that Rogic can't overcome his fitness problems and reach his full potential .  If he was good enough he would've been in the premier league by now and some are only starting to work that out- averaging a goal every 5 games, and an assist every 6 games as an attacking midfielder isn't good enough. Look up Kris Commons stats (the CAM before Rogic), that was the standard that was set for him and while he has moments of brilliance, he's nowhere near as efficient in the final third and Ryan Christie has already scored 8 goals and 7 assists from 28 games in Europe compared to Rogic who has 3 goals, 2 assists from 39 games. Where was your uproar when a fully fit Riley McGree didn't get an opportunity at Club Brugge? 

This Balin guy has bit of a point. Article he posted does ask questions about Celtic and what they plan to do with Arzani. Pretty impressive in World cup- no ordinary winger - & is creative and interesting to watch. Hope whatever club he ends up with develop him to his full potential- & always looking to attack/score that’s for sure. If he plays for Socceroos against Jordan we will know he is way down Celtic pecking order
celtsrhere67
celtsrhere67
Super Fan
Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)

based on what though? Forrest although inconsistent at times is a better and more experienced player, Shved scored 14 goals in Ukraine at right midfield, Elyounoussi tore Man City apart away from home hence the value Southampton paid for him . That's not including Sinclair who has scored goals for fun the previous 2 seasons and Johnston who also has a decent goal scoring record . There is just no room for him with the quality Celtic have right now, when Rodgers/ Congerton were here they didn't have an eye for a player- the team that performed for him were all players bought from the last manager apart from Sinclair (Dembele was agreed before he arrived). He played the same right back for over 3 seasons who was clearly our weak link and he tried in his last season to find a suitable replacement but couldn't, Lennon comes in and finds 3 more than capable players in 1 month. It's pretty funny this user has a problem with Lennon not picking him when it was under Rodgers that we signed him and it took him over 10 weeks and an injury in the squad to play him for the last 20 minutes when we were 5-0 up. 

I trust Neil Lennon in his judgement of players who he watches day in day out rather than some Aussie bloke who thinks Arzani is the bees knees because of 1 good 23 minute performance against Denmark. In hindsight it was a bad move for him, but when Brendan Rodgers and Celtic come calling, is he really going to reject it by going to the likes of a small Eredivisie club that can only offer just over half the wages? Marco Rojas went there and it did f all for him, Goodwin came back to the a-league a better than when he left but what opportunities did he receive after his spell there? I would think most Australian kids dreams are playing in the EPL, the best way to get there for them is by playing amazingly well in the Championship or in Scotland and to try and get a move to either Celtic or Rangers, and eventually into the premier league. What team do you think would've been a good move him? (Of course one that he can get game time at) Sunderland? a mid table club in Eredivisie? back to the A-league? 

celtsrhere67
celtsrhere67
Super Fan
Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)Super Fan (140 reputation)

Balin Trev - 4 Nov 2019 4:31 PM

Answer 1 question. Have you even read the article i posted at start?? 

Yes I did, 0 new information, guessing his fitness, and stating the obvious like most of these celtic clickbait sites. 'If he isn't in Celtic plans then it's time for him to move on'.... Well no shit! My response was initially to your arrogance towards the club and how Arzani is 'good enough' to be playing for Celtic based on seeing him play well for Australia at the World Cup for 20 minutes against Denmark, yet how many times have you seen our other wingers play?  Lennon isn't one to hoard players hence the clear out last season, you're pointing your anger towards the wrong manager. You clearly have some sort of agenda here, no way is someone so confident in their opinion of something they have very little knowledge about.

Mutant BO - 4 Nov 2019 11:24 PM

This Balin guy has bit of a point. Article he posted does ask questions about Celtic and what they plan to do with Arzani. Pretty impressive in World cup- no ordinary winger - & is creative and interesting to watch. Hope whatever club he ends up with develop him to his full potential- & always looking to attack/score that’s for sure. If he plays for Socceroos against Jordan we will know he is way down Celtic pecking order

I don't know how many times this will get said but he was bought to be a 2nd backup to our Right Winger when Rodgers was here, it took him time to get adjusted to settle into an environment the other side of the world and Rodgers eventually played him in a game that was already finished and he injured himself. Do you think between Man City/ Celtic/ the player and the agent that things like game time weren't discussed and agreed on? Not one single person on here knows what is current fitness levels are at, I can understand the frustration but attacking out at a manager because he doesn't play the 4th choice  winger whose just came back from injury is silly, especially since for all we know he's not recovered 100%.

Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

He's definitely being shafted at Celtic and should get out asap. Though it's true we haven't seen him play much anywhere, he's obviously a talent who deserves more respect than Celtic are evidently prepared to give him. I guess they have no stake in his development so they're allowing him to waste away, which is a real shame for us. Surely he's good enough to at least be making the bench. Seriously, fuck Celtic, fuck Lennon and fuck Scotland. They're ruining one of our brightest prospects in years.  
Edited
5 Years Ago by Derider
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

celtsrhere67 - 5 Nov 2019 1:04 AM
Balin Trev - 4 Nov 2019 4:31 PM

Yes I did, 0 new information, guessing his fitness, and stating the obvious like most of these celtic clickbait sites. 'If he isn't in Celtic plans then it's time for him to move on'.... Well no shit! My response was initially to your arrogance towards the club and how Arzani is 'good enough' to be playing for Celtic based on seeing him play well for Australia at the World Cup for 20 minutes against Denmark, yet how many times have you seen our other wingers play?  Lennon isn't one to hoard players hence the clear out last season, you're pointing your anger towards the wrong manager. You clearly have some sort of agenda here, no way is someone so confident in their opinion of something they have very little knowledge about.

Is this still an Australian Football Forum??!! Or everybody should Worship Neil Lennon forum??!! Well at least ‘my agenda’ is not to bury the career of a young talented Australian player who, I believe, WILL end up a brilliant player - NOT AT CELTIC- and will NEVER look back...

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Poor BrisbaneBhoy,  he's only a fan, only watches the games, only has followed them a long time, only knows what's going on so therefore he knows absolutely nothing about Celtic, nothing about the coaches, nothing about the players & because of all of this he has a clear agenda, about Celtic. 

It's all very confusing.  

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

ErogenousZone - 5 Nov 2019 9:20 AM
Poor BrisbaneBhoy,  he's only a fan, only watches the games, only has followed them a long time, only knows what's going on so therefore he knows absolutely nothing about Celtic, nothing about the coaches, nothing about the players & because of all of this he has a clear agenda, about Celtic. 

It's all very confusing.  

Ahhhh..., stop it- you’re making me cry for poor little BrisbaneBhoy :-(((
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Where's funky munky? We need him back. 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Balin Trev - 5 Nov 2019 9:40 AM

Ahhhh..., stop it- you’re making me cry for poor little BrisbaneBhoy :-(((

I cry for the batshit crazy that's occuring here. 
Josh
Josh
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

celtsrhere67 - 5 Nov 2019 12:37 AM

based on what though? Forrest although inconsistent at times is a better and more experienced player, Shved scored 14 goals in Ukraine at right midfield, Elyounoussi tore Man City apart away from home hence the value Southampton paid for him . That's not including Sinclair who has scored goals for fun the previous 2 seasons and Johnston who also has a decent goal scoring record . There is just no room for him with the quality Celtic have right now, when Rodgers/ Congerton were here they didn't have an eye for a player- the team that performed for him were all players bought from the last manager apart from Sinclair (Dembele was agreed before he arrived). He played the same right back for over 3 seasons who was clearly our weak link and he tried in his last season to find a suitable replacement but couldn't, Lennon comes in and finds 3 more than capable players in 1 month. It's pretty funny this user has a problem with Lennon not picking him when it was under Rodgers that we signed him and it took him over 10 weeks and an injury in the squad to play him for the last 20 minutes when we were 5-0 up. 

I trust Neil Lennon in his judgement of players who he watches day in day out rather than some Aussie bloke who thinks Arzani is the bees knees because of 1 good 23 minute performance against Denmark. In hindsight it was a bad move for him, but when Brendan Rodgers and Celtic come calling, is he really going to reject it by going to the likes of a small Eredivisie club that can only offer just over half the wages? Marco Rojas went there and it did f all for him, Goodwin came back to the a-league a better than when he left but what opportunities did he receive after his spell there? I would think most Australian kids dreams are playing in the EPL, the best way to get there for them is by playing amazingly well in the Championship or in Scotland and to try and get a move to either Celtic or Rangers, and eventually into the premier league. What team do you think would've been a good move him? (Of course one that he can get game time at) Sunderland? a mid table club in Eredivisie? back to the A-league? 

I don’t doubt he’s not in the top 4 wingers there, I really don’t. And to be honest I don’t know a hell of a lot about the Celtic squad but I just think he should have gone somewhere where he would be in the top 4 wingers. 

Man City own him, they have a wide web they could cast to find him a club that has him in their ‘top 4’ wingers where he would at least make the bench (obviously when fit). 

Which club? I don’t know. I would have said Celtic if he was seen as someone who could make a genuine impact to the squad and not just play games that are sort of meaningless. 

Like he isn’t in the Europa league squad. I know he was injured and that but it was like a 45 (I think) man list or something and he wasn’t on it. He isn’t in the plans

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

There were two reasons Arzani ended up at Celtic.  None had anything to do with Celtic the club or Lennon the coach.

Reason 1 was Rodgers. Rodgers is the type of coach that is compatible with the City Way of playing, much as Wagner was the reason why Mooy went to Huddersfield.

Reason 2-less so-was Tom Rogic'- recommendations to Arzani, and good for a young kid to have a fellow Aussie to help him settle in.

Those reasons are no longer valid and Arzani should just GTFO.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Enzo Bearzot
Boca J
Boca J
Hacker
Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)Hacker (433 reputation)

Given he’s coming back from the knee reco....a good move for a season or two would be to one of the top sides in Belgium, Switzerland or Austria.

He can still play some minutes at champions league or Europa league level and Traditionally those countries leagues have been very good for aussies. A team like Wolfsberger AC in Austria would be good....playing attacking football and really flying at the moment.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Boca J
CS
CS
Rising Star
Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)

Honestly, the smart move right now would be to bring him back to Melbourne City on loan.

Do MC have squad space?
celtsrhere67
celtsrhere67
Super Fan

It's all very confusing.  

Your IQ low or something? Where about did I say 'BrisbaneBhoy' has an agenda? He wasn't the one running his mouth, from what I gather he posted a nothing article with no new information on the situation. The other guy however has posted on here over 15 times about how it's all Neil Lennons fault when it was under Rodgers that we brought him in and didn't play him. I'm sure one day the mini Messi that is Arzani will get game time with the likes of Hibs
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

It's all very confusing.  

Sounds about right 🤔🤣

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

CS - 5 Nov 2019 11:37 AM
Honestly, the smart move right now would be to bring him back to Melbourne City on loan.

Do MC have squad space?

They have plenty of depth in the final third especially on the wings with the likes of Noone, Cabrera, Wales, Najjarine and even Atkinson while the likes of Genreau, Najjar, Luna and Berenguer can play there.

His best bet would probably be Adelaide. Victory could be an option if Kruse is out long term. Another option could be WSW if Babbel goes back to playing with a back 4 which he has done in the last couple of weeks

I personally would like to see him in the Championship. Surely he’d be good enough to at least make the bench at most clubs in that league.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
sub007 - 5 Nov 2019 8:25 PM
CS - 5 Nov 2019 11:37 AM

They have plenty of depth in the final third especially on the wings with the likes of Noone, Cabrera, Wales, Najjarine and even Atkinson while the likes of Genreau, Najjar, Luna and Berenguer can play there.

His best bet would probably be Adelaide. Victory could be an option if Kruse is out long term. Another option could be WSW if Babbel goes back to playing with a back 4 which he has done in the last couple of weeks

I personally would like to see him in the Championship. Surely he’d be good enough to at least make the bench at most clubs in that league.

Imagine the slap in the face if they did loan him to Victory lol
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

paladisious - 5 Nov 2019 8:30 PM
sub007 - 5 Nov 2019 8:25 PM

Imagine the slap in the face if they did loan him to Victory lol

Yup, City fans would be pissed. It would be like when Antonis joined WSW.

There are three reasons why I am ok with this but not ok with WSW signing Muller.

1. WSW already have 5 visa players on the books.
2. Victory as far as I am aware don’t have contracted youngsters in Arzani’s position whereas WSW have players in Majewski’s position.
3. Muller joined after transfer deadline day and was registered with another club when the transfer window closed. If Arzani was to join Victory, it would probably be in January when the transfer window is open.
TimmyJ
TimmyJ
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Even though you're fit 12 months after an ACL it takes another 6 months to get back to your best.  And he needs to be at his best if he has a chance at breaking into the team. 

So it's not overally surprising
lebo_roo
lebo_roo
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

So much shit being typed here and its not from the Celtic fans. I love Arzani as much as anyone and want nothing more than for him to succeed.
Brett
Brett
Under 7s
Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)Under 7s (21 reputation)

TimmyJ - 5 Nov 2019 8:52 PM
Even though you're fit 12 months after an ACL it takes another 6 months to get back to your best.  And he needs to be at his best if he has a chance at breaking into the team. 

So it's not overally surprising

THIS.... this so much. Well done. This guy is likely way way off playing regular minutes.
hames_jetfield
hames_jetfield
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Balin Trev - 5 Nov 2019 8:26 AM
celtsrhere67 - 5 Nov 2019 1:04 AM

Is this still an Australian Football Forum??!! Or everybody should Worship Neil Lennon forum??!! Well at least ‘my agenda’ is not to bury the career of a young talented Australian player who, I believe, WILL end up a brilliant player - NOT AT CELTIC- and will NEVER look back...

No one's saying worship Lennon. Stop acting like a milennial and listen to the people who have told you about the ACL recovery and post-recovery period.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search