Jokes Thread

Jokes Thread

Author
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I can't find the old jokes thread so i decided to make a new thread for it. New Year, fresh start etc...

My Grandfathers currently watching the tennis on TV and he came up to me about 10 minutes ago and said

"How do you know when you're getting old"
"When you start finding Serena Williams attractive"

:lol: I thought it was funny.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
:lol: Wonder how long this one survives.
davidsomethingelse
davidsomethingelse
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I give it 3 days..... :lol:
RedEyeRob
RedEyeRob
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

I've just discovered Twitter.

It's my girlfriend's sensitive area between the twat and the shitter

imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

LOLLLL
ceagle
ceagle
Hacker
Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)

Just been to JB Hi Fi looking for the game Grand Theft Auto. The sales assistant wanted me to describe it to her. I told her it is about a coloured guy driving around with an iron bar, crashing cars, rooting whores and evading police. The stupid assistant gave me Tiger Woods PGA tour 2010.[-x
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

LOOOOOOL!!!!
ceagle
ceagle
Hacker
Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)

Doctor rings the husband of a patient and explains " your wife is here and I'm afraid there has been a mix up with her test results so we don't know whether she has got Alzheimers or Aids" the man replies " what the hell am I supposed to do now then?". The doctor answers "I am going to put her on the wrong bus. If she finds her way home don't root her".:oops:
Slaterr
Slaterr
Fan
Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)

ceagle wrote:
Just been to JB Hi Fi looking for the game Grand Theft Auto. The sales assistant wanted me to describe it to her. I told her it is about a coloured guy driving around with an iron bar, crashing cars, rooting whores and evading police. The stupid assistant gave me Tiger Woods PGA tour 2010.[-x

my mate sent me that, made me laugh :)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

What's really gross?
[spoiler]Siamese twins joined at the mouth[/spoiler]
What's grosser than that?
[spoiler]When one of them throws up[/spoiler]

I've got so many dead baby jokes. But I think they'll go down like a lead balloon.
Glenn - A-league Mad
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Two condoms walk past a gay bar
One says to the other "wanna go in and get shit faced?"
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Trust Afro to come in here and start up with his sick jokes. How the fuck do you know so many :lol:.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
How the fuck do you know so many

When we get stoned at our local bar after work, we sit around telling jokes.

Three tampons are walking down the street, which one of them says hello?
[spoiler]None, they're all stuck up Kunts[/spoiler]

So there's this guy going down on a woman, when all of a sudden he finds a lump of corn in his mouth. He thinks that's a little odd, but keeps going all the same.
A little bit later, he finds a piece of carrot in his mouth. He's more weirded out but keeps going anyway.
A couple of minutes later there's a pea in his mouth and this time he has had enough, he jumps back, points at her and goes "WHAT THE FUCK, LADY?! ARE YOU SICK??!!"
She replies "No, but the guy before you was."
Slaterr
Slaterr
Fan
Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)

I was gonna say the tampon one ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

oohhh...Jew Jokes...I could get in trouble here.

What's thin, grey, climbs the walls and scares the shit out of Jews?
[spoiler]Gas pipes[/spoiler]

How do you get a jewish girl's number?
[spoiler]Roll up her sleeve[/spoiler]
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

Fuck me. Havmt you learnt from last time? Stick clear of jokes specific to a rage, religion, etc. It just ends up offending people and then the thread gets closed.

That 2nd one is fucked Afro. :lol:
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Adelaide United

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
Fuck me. Havmt you learnt from last time? Stick clear of jokes specific to a rage, religion, etc. It just ends up offending people and then the thread gets closed.

So my first joke pokes fun at siamese twins, that would be no good.
My second joke pokes fun at women, so that would be no good.
My third and fourth jokes poke fun at Jews, so that's no good.

How abou this one:
A mummy, daddy and baby tomato are walking up the street and the baby tomato keeps lagging further and further behind. This pisses off the daddy tomato so much that he runs over and stamps on the baby, he keeps stamping until there's nothing but mashy tomato left and says "Ketchup!" (Catch up, geddit?)

No, that one's go good either, it makes fun of daddies, babies AND tomatos.

The moral of this story is: Take a shotglass of cement.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Quote:
How abou this one:
A mummy, daddy and baby tomato are walking up the street and the baby tomato keeps lagging further and further behind. This pisses off the daddy tomato so much that he runs over and stamps on the baby, he keeps stamping until there's nothing but mashy tomato left and says "Ketchup!" (Catch up, geddit?)

2 words.

Pulp Fiction :lol:

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Yeah, not everyone's seen that though. Oldie but a (not so) goodie.

Ok, so some more morally questionable jokes. You know the drill, if you're likely to be offended, don't read it. If you do read it and are offended, know that I said they're wrong, but they're meant in jest.

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a ferrari?
[spoiler]I don't have a ferrari in my garage[/spoiler]

What's worse than five dead babies in a bucket?
[spoiler]One dead baby in five buckets[/spoiler]

What's more fun than hanging a dead baby from a clothesline and spinning it really fast?
[spoiler]Stopping it with a shovel[/spoiler]

What's the difference between a truckload of sand and a truckload of dead babies?
[spoiler]I can't unload a truckload of sand with a pitchfork.[/spoiler]

How do you stop a baby from crawling around in circles?
[spoiler]Nail its other hand to the floor[/spoiler]

What sits in the corner crying and getting smaller and smaller?
[spoiler]A baby with a potato peeler[/spoiler]

What's the difference between a baby and a freezer?
[spoiler]A freezer doesn't scream when you put your meat in it[/spoiler]

What's the worst part about fucking a dead baby?
[spoiler]Whiping the blood stains off your clown suit[/spoiler]

What's the best part about fucking a dead baby?
[spoiler]hearing the pelvis crack[/spoiler]

What's black white and read all over?
[spoiler]nuns in a chainsaw fight[/spoiler]

How do you know when an italian woman is embarrassed about her long hair?
[spoiler]She wears gloves[/spoiler]

How do the greeks separate the men from the boys?
[spoiler]With a crowbar[/spoiler]

What's the motto of the greek army?
[spoiler]No man's behind left[/spoiler]

What goes yellow, brown, yellow, brown, yellow, brown, yellow?
[spoiler]a blonde doing cartwheels[/spoiler]

What do you call it when an italian has no hands?
[spoiler]A speach impedament[/spoiler]

That's all I can think of right now.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

I don't think there's a emoticon that could describe the feeling of disgusted humour. :lol:

Edited by Heineken: 14/1/2010 03:56:10 PM

australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Quote:
How abou this one:

2 words.

Pulp Fiction :lol:

But the joke from Killing Zoe passed you bye?
australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

A ringer from a huge cattle station in outback Australia appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the ringer offered. "Once, on a trip to the backblocks of Broken Hill out in New South Wales, I came across a gang of bikies, who were threatening a young shiela. I told them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed bikie and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.

I yelled, "Now, back off!! Or I'll kick the #$%$)@ out of the lot of ya’s!"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago...

australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro

Edited by australiantibullus: 15/1/2010 03:22:33 PM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

What's red and runs through the forest?
[spoiler]A red bucket[/spoiler]

What's green and runs through the forest?
[spoiler]A red bucket in disguise[/spoiler]

What's purple and runs through the forest?
[spoiler]A schitzophrenic bucket[/spoiler]
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

:lol: Afro, ten bucks everyone who read those was not expecting that

Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I expected it...

[size=1]I saw him post them on his facebook.[/size]
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

The other jokes we told last night involved hand movement so I can't repeat them on the forums :(
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Anyone know how to cancel an ebay bid? I made an offer for a Mickey Mouse outfit & now I'm 6 mins away from owning Liverpool FC!
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

=d> =d> =d>

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search