The Mighty Central Coast Mariners Supporters Thread: 2012/13 Champions!

The Mighty Central Coast Mariners Supporters Thread: 2012/13...

Author
go you yellow
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Its high time we had one - you asked for it - so here it is !

Edited by Joffa: 22/4/2013 04:16:39 PM
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

second!
go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

and what a start - up two zip vs A United. looking for a big win ! Perez looking real good - owning the centre of the park!
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

go you yellow wrote:
and what a start - up two zip vs A United. looking for a big win ! Perez looking real good - owning the centre of the park!

Hughes and Usucar are allowing him too, with that amount of room I could score

I'm going to enjoy this thread

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

Blackmac79
Blackmac79
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Nothing screws my saturday more than the mariners winning.

I hate coast scum.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Great effort with the thread mate. It's about time we had one.

What's with all the scum in here though?
go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro

Yeh thought it well overdue.
Yes our friends from up the road just can't help but get on board!
Go you mighty mariners
SlyGoat36
SlyGoat36
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

See you in the finals!
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

If we win the right to host the GF, will the FFA automatically take it away to the SFS again? Will Arnie or the board fight for it to be at Bluetounge? The stuff of dreams I tell ya! Imagine a full house for the GF at Bluetongue...

The Jets had Beckham at EAS and that was ok...
con m
con m
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

We were just shit :(
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

cbowden9000 wrote:
If we win the right to host the GF, will the FFA automatically take it away to the SFS again? Will Arnie or the board fight for it to be at Bluetounge? The stuff of dreams I tell ya! Imagine a full house for the GF at Bluetongue...

I would love a final at Bluetongue! But I think FFA will be all for lining their pockets before bending over for us
go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro

RedshirtWilly wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

I would love a final at Bluetongue! But I think FFA will be all for lining their pockets before bending over for us

Agreed it would be awesome , but in all reality i reckon we will have to fly to suncorp.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

go you yellow wrote:
RedshirtWilly wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

Agreed it would be awesome , but in all reality i reckon we will have to fly to suncorp.

Yeah so do I. Brisbane deserve it anyway, and I'm happy to fly there. Assuming the stadium is ok by then!
patjennings
patjennings
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

cbowden9000 wrote:
go you yellow wrote:
RedshirtWilly wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

Yeah so do I. Brisbane deserve it anyway, and I'm happy to fly there. Assuming the stadium is ok by then!

If we beat them over two legs we will deserve it. Then if the FFA forget about the short term dollars and play it at BTS the spinoff in attendances long term will be worth it.

A full BTS plus an overflow area in the park across the road, plus a buzzing waterfront area would change the dynamic on the coast and bring back the fans that were disillusioned with the decision by the FFA in season 3.

go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro

That would be a spectacle, big screen in the park opposite, bye type carnival atmosphere,that's a final the FFA could be proud of!
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

patjennings wrote:
A full BTS plus an overflow area in the park across the road, plus a buzzing waterfront area would change the dynamic on the coast and bring back the fans that were disillusioned with the decision by the FFA in season 3.

go you yellow wrote:
That would be a spectacle, big screen in the park opposite, bye type carnival atmosphere,that's a final the FFA could be proud of!

The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Scum off the highway, your just scum off the highway, SCUM OFF THE HIGHWAY!
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

The Doctor wrote:

We're in the finals, you're not in the finals, WE'RE IN THE FINALS!
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

cbowden9000 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE
go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro

The Doctor wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

But oh so yesterday's heroes!

Just can't match the top sides this season.

Good for you that you have memories - cause that's all you have this season and even they will fade.

Btw thanks for supporting our thread.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

First post on new page of this historic thread. One day it'll be over 100 pages of sweet Mariners glory.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend

go you yellow wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Good for you that you have memories - cause that's all you have this season and even they will fade.

So lets discredit History ;)
YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH ;)
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Nice thread Mariners.
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class

The Doctor wrote:
go you yellow wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Forgive me but wtf is that all about?
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

Joffa wrote:
Nice thread Mariners.

The thread has now been christened by Joffa's presence :D
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend

RedshirtWilly wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
go you yellow wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Forgive me but wtf is that all about?

Championships ;)

i'm just taking the piss to kick on a new thread, so relax
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

cbowden9000 wrote:
Joffa wrote:
Nice thread Mariners.

The thread has now been christened by Joffa's presence :D

One does what one can.:lol:
Dugongs
Dugongs
Rising Star
Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)Rising Star (826 reputation)

Great thread!

Mariners with some serious momentum towards the finals!

How well has Graham Arnold done this season? He's bought in some tremendous quality in Patrick, Perez, Bozanic and Rose and has the team playing some great possession-based football. This season has exceeded my expectations, now all that's left is for the team to win the grand final!
go you yellow
go you yellow
Semi-Pro

Dugongs wrote:
Great thread!

Mariners with some serious momentum towards the finals!

How well has Graham Arnold done this season? He's bought in some tremendous quality in Patrick, Perez, Bozanic and Rose and has the team playing some great possession-based football. This season has exceeded my expectations, now all that's left is for the team to win the grand final!

Bring it on!

Just bring it!
Honkey
Honkey
Hacker
Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)Hacker (394 reputation)

Does anyone remember when durring the press confrence the held anouncing Baird had signed, Arnie said there would be another signing by the end of the month?

Its now the 31st and there has been no word from the Mariners.

Discuss.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search