BDP

Author
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Steveswr1 - 6 Jul 2018 10:18 AM

...particularly if he is going to be the player's spokesman on alcohol restraint and social responsibility

Typical Parra :)
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

The ball-girl at the tennis....the poor thing.
She wasn't standing at the sides of the court, she was behind one of the players standing against the signage, hands behind back, as they do.
Her eyes & mind must've started to wander. The player at the opposite end hit one back beating the opponent, it bounced & hit her right on the ~yowza~.
Being a true professional, she barely flinched a muscle, didn't hurt her, but her face showed so much embarrassment, it was really funny.
Of course the cameras zoomed in, the tone of the crowd was a mumbled "oh no" & straight onto world TV news it went.
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

Steveswr1 - 6 Jul 2018 10:05 AM
Couldn't believe how the game changed last night. Hard to assess though St George missing 2 key forwards probably most inconvenienced by SOO...I mean who is going to do all the head high tackles when Frizzell not there...but Melbourne hardly seemed inconvenienced in the backs. I don't know whether that try in which Lafai was a set move or just one which showed the inexperience of Croft. 

Set move for sure Steve.
In the aerial shot, Lafai leads the backline movement ahead of the second rower so that the cut out pass is intended for him and so that croft doesnt remain interested in the 2nd rower inside...
Lafai basically catches and passes back to the inside.

It looked beautiful because it worked to a tee. 
At worst case, croft doesnt slide and is forced to tackle the 2nd rower in a standard outside inside pass. 

May have been inexperience on behalf of croft to not trust his outside men but with the skill and 1 on 1 ability of Lafai, he felt they would be short on edges and slid. If anything it highlighted that the guy inside of croft should have also slid to cover the possible inside pass.

MNewton
MNewton
Super Fan
Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)

Couldn't believe how the game changed last night. Hard to assess though St George missing 2 key forwards probably most inconvenienced by SOO...I mean who is going to do all the head high tackles when Frizzell not there...but Melbourne hardly seemed inconvenienced in the backs. I don't know whether that try in which Lafai was a set move or just one which showed the inexperience of Croft. 

They actually had four out. Frizzell, Simms, Vaughan and De Belin.
Storm had their fair share too.
Hard to gauge performance this time of year. Too many disruptions.
Nancy
Nancy
Rising Star
Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)Rising Star (857 reputation)

Zef  ... have you seen the Trump baby blimp which will fly over London when he visits there?   Pity it doesn't come with a full nappy to drop on his head. 
Edited
6 Years Ago by Nancy
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Nancy - 6 Jul 2018 4:03 PM
Zef  ... have you seen the Trump baby blimp which will fly over London when he visits there?   Pity it doesn't come with a full nappy to drop on his head. 

The best part about it is that it's bit. "White House sources" say Trump has thrown a tanty, as he would.

hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

MNewton - 6 Jul 2018 3:07 PM

They actually had four out. Frizzell, Simms, Vaughan and De Belin.
Storm had their fair share too.
Hard to gauge performance this time of year. Too many disruptions.

Welcome aboard Mitch..
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Young no 7 for the Panthers Jarome Luai looks a great talent...the kind you take a big money punt on.
DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

hounddog - 6 Jul 2018 8:30 PM
Young no 7 for the Panthers Jarome Luai looks a great talent...the kind you take a big money punt on.

Off contract this year HD according to Zero Tackle...
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Do we now add Tyrone Phillips to the long list of Idiot Dessy’s team of misfits shown the door....

Phillips is a completely different player in 2018 to the one I saw at Belmore that looked fat, slow & like many of his team mates... clueless
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

DanD - 6 Jul 2018 9:08 PM
hounddog - 6 Jul 2018 8:30 PM

Off contract this year HD according to Zero Tackle...

Worth chasing Dan I'm very impressed, ,,
DanD
DanD
Rising Star
Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)Rising Star (899 reputation)

Just reading that we've only won 2 of 7 games at Belmore,  our spiritual home ground.
DanD
DanD
Rising Star

Hey Villi have you heard?  Chris Sandow is back in town looking for a gig :)
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star
Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)

if you go 2 the enmore theater you can catch chris sando there  ,when he tells the audience he wants 2 come back 2 the NRL  everyone will be L O L 
MNewton
MNewton
Super Fan
Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)

And we were lucky to win the knights game
Steveswr1
Steveswr1
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

MNewton - 7 Jul 2018 9:34 AM
And we were lucky to win the knights game

TIC...tongue in cheek. I have bad visions of that fat pr*ck Joey Leilua blitzing us again and Croker scoring 10 tries from kicks BUT hopefully this will be the blitzreig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCWOb7V-b0

Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

To the tech gurus on here.....
On my old samsung S6, i had smh.com.au saved as bookmark and when viewed in secret mode, i could get unlimited views of articles.

Phone died and i now have an S8, and when using the site in secret mode it now counts the articles and blocked me off. 

Any ideas?
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Marki - 7 Jul 2018 1:23 PM
To the tech gurus on here.....
On my old samsung S6, i had smh.com.au saved as bookmark and when viewed in secret mode, i could get unlimited views of articles.

Phone died and i now have an S8, and when using the site in secret mode it now counts the articles and blocked me off. 

Any ideas?

Sounds like the S6 was blocking or deleting cookies. The S8 isn't.

Still getting used to my new one. Decided to give one of the new Nokia's a try. Not bad at all...

Edit: I forgot to add, you should subscribe to it if you read more than their monthly limit. Do you need a loan of $5 or whatever it is?
I just looked it up. It's $3.50 per week. Should we pass the hat around? Can't have you so hard done by you're resorting to pinching newspapers. :)

Edited
6 Years Ago by BloodyNora
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

Canterbury v Mounties on Fox after 5pm. Then the First grade after it. Almost like the old days but without Under 23's.
Steveswr1
Steveswr1
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

Parsimony is not really the reason why you would want to get the Herald for free... it is essential a worthless rag more concerned with Sarah Hanson-Young and the name calling with a Liberal Democrat rather than real news.
 Probably good for a brief gathering of the headlines, I used to get the Telegraph on the way into work and the Mirror and Sun on the way home. I think the last newspaper I bought was the to get the Easter Show guide for the missus.

On news how scary and desperate is the plight of those in the caves in Thailand. I could not think of anything scarier or even near having to crawl under water through a series of caves where there is virtually no room to do so. The divers doing it have to go 3 miles or so. Brave beyond belief IMO. 

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

Steve Georgallis has finalised his team to take on the Mounties here at Belmore Sports Ground at 5:15pm.
1. Mason Cerruto
22. Marcelo Montoya
3. Morgan Harper 
4. John Olive
5. Josh Bergamin
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Matt Frawley (c)
8. Renouf To'omaga
9. Zac Woolford
10. Francis Tualau
11. Asipeli Fine
12. Chris Smith
13. Jack Nelson
14. Bronson Garlick
15. Lachie Burr
16. Kayne Kalache
17. Jayden Okunbor 

So putting 2 & 2 together....maybe J.morris back.   

Edited
6 Years Ago by BloodyNora
DanD
DanD
Rising Star

BloodyNora - 7 Jul 2018 4:22 PM
Steve Georgallis has finalised his team to take on the Mounties here at Belmore Sports Ground at 5:15pm.
1. Mason Cerruto
22. Marcelo Montoya
3. Morgan Harper 
4. John Olive
5. Josh Bergamin
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Matt Frawley (c)
8. Renouf To'omaga
9. Zac Woolford
10. Francis Tualau
11. Asipeli Fine
12. Chris Smith
13. Jack Nelson
14. Bronson Garlick
15. Lachie Burr
16. Kayne Kalache
17. Jayden Okunbor 

So putting 2 & 2 together....maybe J.morris back.   

Yes most of our sites saying Montoya out for JMoz...Pay gets to keep his job for at least another week ;))

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

Steveswr1 - 7 Jul 2018 4:14 PM
Parsimony is not really the reason why you would want to get the Herald for free... it is essential a worthless rag more concerned with Sarah Hanson-Young and the name calling with a Liberal Democrat rather than real news.
 Probably good for a brief gathering of the headlines, I used to get the Telegraph on the way into work and the Mirror and Sun on the way home. I think the last newspaper I bought was the to get the Easter Show guide for the missus.

On news how scary and desperate is the plight of those in the caves in Thailand. I could not think of anything scarier or even near having to crawl under water through a series of caves where there is virtually no room to do so. The divers doing it have to go 3 miles or so. Brave beyond belief IMO. 

The point isn't about material the newspaper publishes. It's about any comments on a public forum that could possibly attract complaints or in extreme cases litigation aimed at the website operators. Also it's important to bear in mind that swearing in public is illegal, so if anyone does it in their posts, it drags the website down with them the same way that conspiring to abscond with a newspaper without paying for it would.

DanD
DanD
Rising Star

Jack Nelson our De Belin :)
DanD
DanD
Rising Star

Montoya taken to hospital with his hamstring injury.
Marki
Marki
World Class

DanD - 7 Jul 2018 5:47 PM
Montoya taken to hospital with his hamstring injury.

Could have sworn Montoya (or a doppleganger) at casula mall at midday today......
Looked fine to me but i did think it odd he was shopping on gane day. Then again, it was 7 hrs before gametime and casula not all that far from belmore....
Marki
Marki
World Class

BloodyNora - 7 Jul 2018 1:58 PM
Marki - 7 Jul 2018 1:23 PM

Sounds like the S6 was blocking or deleting cookies. The S8 isn't.

Still getting used to my new one. Decided to give one of the new Nokia's a try. Not bad at all...

Edit: I forgot to add, you should subscribe to it if you read more than their monthly limit. Do you need a loan of $5 or whatever it is?
I just looked it up. It's $3.50 per week. Should we pass the hat around? Can't have you so hard done by you're resorting to pinching newspapers. :)

BN, If they could spell or report on things accurately, i must just!

Marki
Marki
World Class

Steveswr1 - 7 Jul 2018 4:14 PM

Steve, i came across a Herald newspaper at one of my clients offices on friday.
It was dated wednesday a week before and the price on front page was $3.20.
3.20! Havent bought a paper in 10 years but never imagined they hit that much....
DanD
DanD
Rising Star

Chris Smith, Jack Nelson, Toomaga, Taulau went well. They all did really.
Marki
Marki
World Class

I see Brad Abbey the liability is out there at fullback.

Grubber away Lewis....
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search