Miracle cure for George Pell

Miracle cure for George Pell

Author
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mouflonrouge - 6 Mar 2019 3:41 PM
Roar_Brisbane - 6 Mar 2019 12:32 AM

It doesn't take away from the fact that everyone actually has an opinion about this case despite being ignorant of the evidence at hand.

And no I ver said he wasn't guilty. It is possible he is guilty. It is also very possible that he isn't guilty at all.

No smoking gun evidence anywhere, just pure hearsay.

You are being ignorant of the evidence at hand. Pell was found guilty even with the best defence team there is. 

You may not have said directly that he was not guilty (to cover your ass) but you have obviously implied it.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

sub007 - 6 Mar 2019 4:18 PM
mouflonrouge - 6 Mar 2019 3:41 PM

You are being ignorant of the evidence at hand. Pell was found guilty even with the best defence team there is. 

You may not have said directly that he was not guilty (to cover your ass) but you have obviously implied it.

Ignorant of what?

I feel my IQ dropping by engaging with a dimwit!

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Wow two idiots still trying to defend a paedophile because they wanna argue.  Seriously this is becoming sad that two people who should know better . Don't care about the victims . And they wonder why no one comes gow are with rape allegations when people like to judge the victims instead of the perp
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 6 Mar 2019 5:01 PM
Wow two idiots still trying to defend a paedophile because they wanna argue.  Seriously this is becoming sad that two people who should know better . Don't care about the victims . And they wonder why no one comes gow are with rape allegations when people like to judge the victims instead of the perp

No one tried to defend anyone, or have we presumed anything unlike you.

In fact, we do not have any intention whatsoever, to defend a pedophile.

I suggest you go back to school because you lack basic comprehension.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 6 Mar 2019 10:57 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 6 Mar 2019 5:01 PM

No one tried to defend anyone, or have we presumed anything unlike you.

In fact, we do not have any intention whatsoever, to defend a pedophile.

I suggest you go back to school because you lack basic comprehension.

You refused to accept Pell's verdict. 
You also defended Milo when he said "molestation is completely consensual".

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1309671/The-Australian-Politics-thread-Prime-Minister-Scott-Morrison?PageIndex=693

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 6 Mar 2019 3:38 PM
Test_Fan - 5 Mar 2019 9:24 PM

A prejudiced statement against from the outset!

Definitely
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Test_Fan - 5 Mar 2019 11:03 PM
433 - 5 Mar 2019 11:00 PM

As you chose to falsely accuse me of defending paedophiles in another thread I am done talking to you, you are beneath contempt.

Lel, just admit you've been blown the fuck out because your pathetic excuse of an "argument" does not hold up to any scrutiny. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

What a shock, and oddly short sentence.

Wonder if he will actually be housed in Maxsec, and if so if he will last the 3-4 years before parole.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Oh dear!

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/george-pell-to-learn-whether-appeal-against-conviction-is-successful/news-story/dd0d54d308aa68fb03793d54244800af

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/george-pell-appeal-fails-cardinal-to-serve-out-full-jail-term-20190820-p52it1.html

Member since 2008.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

The judgement is pretty detailed & spells out why he should remain in prison. Good.  
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Where's moronflorugue gone? Bit of egg on face here.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

If you don't like the laws of this country, leave! \o/
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Eat the biggest bag of shit.

No surprise Bolt and Co are lining up to defend a fucking pedo.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 21 Aug 2019 1:01 PM
Eat the biggest bag of shit.

No surprise Bolt and Co are lining up to defend a fucking pedo.

-PB

You should read caffpol  . And amps on facey . The amount of edgelords trying to say he is innocent because they want to start a fight is grating 
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Worth noting that one of the appeal judges found in Pell’s favour, finding the complainant concocted the whole shebang.

At the end of the day the courts are ruled by left wing Church hating zealots.  Pell never stood a chance.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

rusty - 21 Aug 2019 6:20 PM
Worth noting that one of the appeal judges found in Pell’s favour, finding the complainant concocted the whole shebang.

At the end of the day the courts are ruled by left wing Church hating zealots.  Pell never stood a chance.

What? Also judges are apolitical and were not America.  The judges get into the courts  via merit and not by right wing left politics. And Pell is guilty 
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

I don’t think Pell is guilty, it just seems too much like a hit on the Catholic Church, the scapegoat being a Cardinal the ultimate prize.  I didn’t know in order to convict someone you could just make criminal allegations about them and be really convincing about it, and that other evidence or lack of didn’t matter.

Anyway no one really know for sure if he did it or not, either you hate the church and believe he did or you don’t and believe he’s possibly innocent. 

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

History tells us:

he associated with paedos. 
He enabled paedos 
he turned a blind eye to victims 
he created more victims by give his mates access to other kids
Children who were suicidal he would not help 

and a jury, police and finally judges found he was a paedo too

just a shame hell doesn’t exist. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

rusty - 21 Aug 2019 7:35 PM
I don’t think Pell is guilty, it just seems too much like a hit on the Catholic Church, the scapegoat being a Cardinal the ultimate prize.  I didn’t know in order to convict someone you could just make criminal allegations about them and be really convincing about it, and that other evidence or lack of didn’t matter.

Anyway no one really know for sure if he did it or not, either you hate the church and believe he did or you don’t and believe he’s possibly innocent. 

Hate the church? I'm catholic.  And he is guilty and most of us Catholics belive he is. 
rusty
rusty
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 21 Aug 2019 8:11 PM

Hate the church? I'm catholic.  And he is guilty and most of us Catholics belive he is. 

Bullshit you’re Catholic.  When was the last time you confessed?  Fucking pretender lol

rusty
rusty
World Class

tsf - 21 Aug 2019 8:01 PM
Left wing church hating media outlets tells us:

he associated with paedos. 
He enabled paedos 
he turned a blind eye to victims 
he created more victims by give his mates access to other kids
Children who were suicidal he would not help 

and a jury, police and finally judges found he was a paedo too

just a shame hell doesn’t exist. 

I made a slight correction to your comment there 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I don’t think Pell is guilty,

what part of the 300 page report didn't you agree with?
sub007
sub007
World Class

Rusty just outed himself as a pedo defender.
sub007
sub007
World Class

I think he stopped posting when people started realising that we was a troll multi and stopped replying to his posts.
rusty
rusty
World Class

sub007 - 21 Aug 2019 8:37 PM
Rusty just outed himself as a pedo defender.

Is the judge who upheld the appeal a pedo defender as well,
rusty
rusty
World Class

tsf - 21 Aug 2019 8:35 PM

what part of the 300 page report didn't you agree with?

I’m just a skeptic of courts, judges and the justice system I spose.  Especially 300 page reports.
tsf
tsf
Legend

rusty - 21 Aug 2019 8:50 PM
tsf - 21 Aug 2019 8:35 PM

I’m just a skeptic of courts, judges and the justice system I spose.  Especially 300 page reports.

Well to be fair you’re a catholic so of course you’re skeptical of evidence. 
rusty
rusty
World Class

tsf - 21 Aug 2019 9:02 PM
rusty - 21 Aug 2019 8:50 PM

Well to be fair you’re a catholic so of course you’re skeptical of evidence. 

I’m agnostic 
tsf
tsf
Legend

rusty - 21 Aug 2019 9:04 PM
tsf - 21 Aug 2019 9:02 PM

I’m agnostic 

Don’t mess with my wise cracks! 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

rusty - 21 Aug 2019 8:14 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 21 Aug 2019 8:11 PM

Bullshit you’re Catholic.  When was the last time you confessed?  Fucking pretender lol

Two weeks ago actually.  Went to confess when I went to church . Also why are you trying to defend a convicted pedophiles? Most Catholics know he is guilty or are u doing the Andrew bolt defence because you're so beholden to your rightie ideals that you cant comprehend that he is guilty
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search