marconi's Games Thread

marconi's Games Thread

Author
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Edited
6 Years Ago by MrBrisbane
Mr B
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
switters
switters
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

I usually hate remakes, but that resident evil 2 remake looks amazing. Apart from that, nothing really interested me.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

So many great trailers, so many games that will release and be underwhelming to the max.

Quite surprised they're even attempting Division 2 after the first.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 30 May 2018 11:52 AM
Love with the BFV trailer everybody is complaining about a female WW2 soldier. They're is a dude with blue warpaint that looks like a viking and another soldier with a katana but we still get all this mundane "SJWfield, Snowflakefield" bullshit. 

I'm personally a bit miffed it looks so over the top/stylised/cartoony. The reason I like the battlefield franchise is the (relatively) realistic feel it provides compared to other titles. 

Well she was the centerpiece, so yeah, the focal point of the outrage lol

-PB

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
MrBrisbane - 25 May 2018 9:50 PM
Whats everyone been playing lately?

A Way Out was a pretty decent game, good co op and story. 

Finished God of War, really great game, deserves all the praise it received.

Currently playing through Detroit - Become Human, really enjoying it, if you enjoyed any of the previous games by quantum dream you will love it. 

Also not long until E3, what games you guys looking forward to seeing?

For me I can't wait to see game play of the Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, Battlefield V and Death Stranding.

Finished my first of numerous I'm imagining ) play through of Detroit over the weekend. Heard some iffy things about previous games, but this one had me hooked. 

It's crazy seeing choices that you believed to be minor and inconsequential completely change the story. 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Love with the BFV trailer everybody is complaining about a female WW2 soldier. They're is a dude with blue warpaint that looks like a viking and another soldier with a katana but we still get all this mundane "SJWfield, Snowflakefield" bullshit. 

I'm personally a bit miffed it looks so over the top/stylised/cartoony. The reason I like the battlefield franchise is the (relatively) realistic feel it provides compared to other titles. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

#notmybattlefield

-PB

Mr B
Mr B
Legend

Whats everyone been playing lately?

A Way Out was a pretty decent game, good co op and story. 

Finished God of War, really great game, deserves all the praise it received.

Currently playing through Detroit - Become Human, really enjoying it, if you enjoyed any of the previous games by quantum dream you will love it. 

Also not long until E3, what games you guys looking forward to seeing?

For me I can't wait to see game play of the Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, Battlefield V and Death Stranding.

Edited
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

So downloaded titanfall 2 and deadpool . 23 bucks and 8 bucks  well spent. Just a tad annoyed how short  titan fall  2 is . Deadpool is hilarious. 
99 Problems
99 Problems
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

milan_7 - 19 Oct 2017 6:07 PM
Anyone here used the site 'Mighty Ape' to buy games? Looks legit and good prices, just hoping to work out if it is the real deal.

Had a pre order game ship from them and arrived 2 days before release. Have used them a couple of other times in the past and no issues
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Anyone here used the site 'Mighty Ape' to buy games? Looks legit and good prices, just hoping to work out if it is the real deal.
Lastbroadcast
Lastbroadcast
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

I'Ve been playing the crap out of ARMS on the Switch. A very pleasant surprise. Once you get used to the motion controls it is absolutely brilliant.
Swarth
Swarth
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

MrBrisbane - 12 Jun 2017 10:18 AM
Swarth - 29 May 2017 5:26 AM

It is actually a really great multiplayer game, it just had a really bad launch. I managed to finally get playing again once it was patched and have put in over 100 hours already, you really need a good group of people to play with. 

that is actually great news, i have been playing overwatch a lot and i know how fun multiplayer games can be especially if you find a great group of people, also wolfenstein is legendary i cant wait, imo better than the new doom but i enjoyed both, also excited for the new spiderman game despite the qte's and that new mario game looks amazing but weird as hell but i am glad its growing up as a series maybe pokemon could do the same

Edited
7 Years Ago by Swarth
Lastbroadcast
Lastbroadcast
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Nintendo announced Metroid Prime 4 for Switch and Metroid: Samus Returns on 3DS.

Great to see that series come back after so long in the freezer.

I thought Nintendo and UbiSoft had the best conferences. Sony just showed of stuff we already know about. Microsoft did ok with the Scorpio unveiling.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

jlm8695 - 14 Jun 2017 4:15 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 13 Jun 2017 1:32 PM

Unfortunately I doubt that will sell well, RTS seem to be a dying market (and it probably wouldnt ever get Starcraft level adoption rates in Asia).

True. The genre didn't make the switch to 3D particularly well. Saying that the last age of empires (the colonial one) was a great game. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Been playing sky forge a lot lately.  And was playing Gwent  (the Witcher card game ) 
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

a way out looks interesting. Everything else was sort of meh for me.
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
sydneyfc1987 - 13 Jun 2017 1:32 PM
paulbagzFC - 13 Jun 2017 9:12 AM

Bit of a blatant cash grab, all these HD remasters of classic RTS. 

I'd love to see a series reboot though with modern graphics.

Unfortunately I doubt that will sell well, RTS seem to be a dying market (and it probably wouldnt ever get Starcraft level adoption rates in Asia).
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

9GABmeme420 - 14 Jun 2017 3:03 PM
Pokemon main series game confirmed for switch.

Nintendo finally willing to make billions of dollars of sales.

-PB

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Pokemon main series game confirmed for switch.

E

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

paulbagzFC - 13 Jun 2017 9:12 AM
AoE remake WALALOOLOLOLOLOLOL

-PB

Bit of a blatant cash grab, all these HD remasters of classic RTS. 

I'd love to see a series reboot though with modern graphics.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

AoE remake WALALOOLOLOLOLOLOL

-PB

switters
switters
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Thought Wolfenstein 2 looked like the best game out of that lot. Loved the style and humour, looks really fun as well.
Edited
7 Years Ago by switters
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search