Religion

Religion

Author
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
leftrightout wrote:
Get over it hrrmkay, you'll never be a mod. your Illuminate...remember?

What? How the fuck did you extract that from my post? Oh. Probably just used the same method you used to extract your bullshit conspiracies from truthful events.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Quote:
and your leading the post count! wow! you must have refreshed alot of pages...:lol:

You have no idea how Zen i've become waiting for refreshed pages to load over and over.

I'll take a look at that stuff when I get time and let you know.
Quote:
I had an New Yorker come into my shop about a week ago and we got into a big conversation about all this and he said most of the coastal Americans aren't stupid, its the Bible belt through the middle that's screwing up their country.

Like I said in the US presidency thread, it's the costal states taht voted for Kerry in the last election, the land-locked states taht have never seen the ocean voted fro Bush.
Quote:
Moderator with dial up? Geez. Maybe FFT should dip into the kitty and help a mate out. Then again maybe they shouldnt.

Heh...I'm managing at the moment, and I'm still super awesome. But really, FFT...broadband would be much appreciated ;);)wink;)
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

relax mk,

you'll be off you P's soon enough.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
leftrightout wrote:
relax mk, you'll be off you P's soon enough.

What? :-s
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
you'll be off you P's soon enough.

But after that he'll be up to the 'M' and then the 'T' parts...and those are what worries me...
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Fredsta wrote:
religion is for weak minded people seeking direction
So is ignorance. :roll:

Quote:
But really, FFT...broadband would be much appreciated
Got that T-Shirt yet? :lol:
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
mattx wrote:
Johnsmith (not the famous one I assume),

Anyway, Nico, I wonder what it means to be a practising atheist? Do you have to read books by authors such as Christopher Dawkins? Eg. The God Delusion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
Or did you just come to an awakening one day?

Edited by mattx: 8/9/2008 09:52:06 PM

It's Richard Dawkins, I've read it and it's not what the title suggests, it focuses on Evolution and it’s a particularly intelligent book, hard for a first time biologist reader to get his head around.

Want to read a book that won't take too much time but logically deals with peoples religious beliefs. Try "Letter to a Christian Nation" By Sam Harris

Edited by StiflersMom: 19/10/2008 09:25:26 AM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
So is ignorance.:roll

I give him a week from monday before I suspend him again.
Quote:
Got that T-Shirt yet?:lol:

Nup. I've emailed PH about it but they seem to mysteriously "disappear" before they make it to his inbox :-"
Quote:
Nico, I wonder what it means to be a practising atheist?

How can you 'practice' no believe in nothing?
[quote]it focuses on Evolution[/qutoe]
VEEEEEEEERRRRYY different to atheism.
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Atheist isn't believing in nothing, its not believing in a god/s. Practising was clearly just my failed humour.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
its not believing in a god/s.

No god/s, afterlife, holy deities, religious inferences etc.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

EDIT: Wrong thread.  Apologies for the inadvertent stupid bump.

Rookie error.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

"There's not hate like Christian love"

The state of the USA now. The white taliban.
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 27 Jun 2022 11:40 AM

I've said this before. If they didn't speak English they'd be seen as a failed state.

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

That should read ‘there’s no hate like Christian love’ 
roosty
roosty
Rising Star
Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)

Imagine thinking that cos you have a hairy muff that gives you some sort of right to kill babies. In NZ and NSW now you can terminate up to the point of birth. That’s right, the point of the bub is about to exit the vag and enter the world, you can stick a pitchfork up there and dismember it.  Even the taliban has more morals than progressives.
Edited
2 Years Ago by roosty
tsf
tsf
Legend

roosty - 28 Jun 2022 9:50 AM

Imagine thinking that cos you have a hairy muff that gives you some sort of right to kill babies. In NZ and NSW now you can terminate up to the point of birth. That’s right, the point of the bub is about to exit the vag and enter the world, you can stick a pitchfork up there and dismember it.  Even the taliban has more morals than progressives.

Let me guess. A woman broke your heart and you’ve been full of anger ever since. 

Let it go bro. 

roosty
roosty
Rising Star
Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)Rising Star (807 reputation)

tsf - 28 Jun 2022 10:03 AM

Let me guess. A woman broke your heart and you’ve been full of anger ever since. 

Let it go bro. 

Thats the best response you have to the legalised slaughter of babies?😂 Remember when pro abortion advocates used to justify it on the basis it was just a “clump of cells”. Now they are actually killing babies, real babies, because apparently thats what has to happen in order for women to have “full agency over their bodies”. If the pointy end of the womens rights is baby killing then perhaps we need the taliban to come to Oz.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Your post should come with a great big disclaimer. (But you wouldn't do that because you are a fucking clown.)

Pregnancies can only be terminated before the first (depending on which state in Australia) X amount of weeks. Anything after that point is extremely rare and would only be carried out in exceptional circumstances such as massive abnormalities or imminent death of the foetus or the mother.

It's fuckheads like you peddling misinformation that make the world a worse place to live. 

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

I take it you're also anti-morning after pill and anti RU486?

And presumably anti-God given that many (up to 50%) pregnancies are miscarried. Most of which are unknown to the mother.

https://www.epainassist.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/what-percentage-of-pregnancies-ends-in-miscarriage

Member since 2008.

Edited
tsf
tsf
Legend

roosty - 28 Jun 2022 10:16 AM
tsf - 28 Jun 2022 10:03 AM

If the pointy end of the womens rights is baby killing then perhaps we need the taliban to come to Oz.

What an angry man you are. She's moved on, let it go. 

tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 28 Jun 2022 10:28 AM

And presumably anti-God given the many pregnancies are miscarried. Most of which are unknown to the mother.

https://www.epainassist.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/what-percentage-of-pregnancies-ends-in-miscarriage

Where's my pitchfork?! Charge the s.lut with Murder!!!!!

Literally what is about to happen.

tsf
tsf
Legend

How good is this….one rule for white conservatives

https://mobile.twitter.com/neenaab3/status/1540427762556477440

roosty
roosty
Rising Star

Munrubenmuz - 28 Jun 2022 10:25 AM

Your post should come with a great big disclaimer. (But you wouldn't do that because you are a fucking clown.)

Pregnancies can only be terminated before the first (depending on which state in Australia) X amount of weeks. Anything after that point is extremely rare and would only be carried out in exceptional circumstances such as massive abnormalities or imminent death of the foetus or the mother.

It's fuckheads like you peddling misinformation that make the world a worse place to live. 

Actually, a woman can request an abortion for any reason up to the point of birth. It doesn’t have to be medical related, she could request it for economic, emotional, social, <insert> reasons, and all it requires is two doctors to agree, which wouldnt be too difficult in the current political environment. In terms of statistics, it would only have to happen once in order to be appalling, morally pregnant and viciously evil. Its a bit like arguing that school shootings and state executions are EXTREMELY RARE relative to the total murder/gun crime rate, therefore there is nothing to see here. You cant have it both ways, dickhead.
roosty
roosty
Rising Star

I take it you're also anti-morning after pill and anti RU486?

And presumably anti-God given that many (up to 50%) pregnancies are miscarried. Most of which are unknown to the mother.

Most natural miscarriages occur prior to the fetal pole, and when they do occur after, it is because the chromosomal defects are determined to be so severe that the body recognises the pregnancy cannot support life , and it terminates the pregnancy naturally, not because nature/god doesn’t like spastics and retards and wants less of them as possible.

But thats vastly different from killing babies, especially from the second trimester and beyond. Your extinguishing not only the life of the child but also its entire future filled with all kinds of experiences and wonderful memories, such as graduating, getting married, posting on 442 for the first time. But its not surprising to see womens actvistists make a moral comparison between miscarriages and abortions, to justify their heinous, depraved beliefs. Sure women have rights, the right to nuture and nourish the innocent life that is growing inside of them, to protect them from menacing 
politicians and doctors with pitchforks.

Muz
Muz
Legend

roosty - 28 Jun 2022 10:58 AM

Actually, a woman can request an abortion for any reason up to the point of birth. It doesn’t have to be medical related, she could request it for economic, emotional, social, <insert> reasons, and all it requires is two doctors to agree, which wouldnt be too difficult in the current political environment. In terms of statistics, it would only have to happen once in order to be appalling, morally pregnant and viciously evil. Its a bit like arguing that school shootings and state executions are EXTREMELY RARE relative to the total murder/gun crime rate, therefore there is nothing to see here. You cant have it both ways, dickhead.

Nth degreeism again. What a surprise.

I knew you were retarded but I did not know you were a right wing evangelical fundamentalist.

Did you know if a woman takes the mini pill there is a 7% chance of conceiving? That's if you do everything right. Higher if you are vomiting or have gastro or something or just happened to take it a few hours too late one day.

Your solution to a woman who gets inadvertently pregnant despite taking precautions?

I bet you you're the kind of bloke that thinks honour killings are just fine and dandy.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

roosty - 28 Jun 2022 11:28 AM

Most natural miscarriages occur prior to the fetal pole, and when they do occur after, it is because the chromosomal defects are determined to be so severe that the body recognises the pregnancy cannot support life , and it terminates the pregnancy naturally, not because nature/god doesn’t like spastics and retards and wants less of them as possible.

But thats vastly different from killing babies, especially from the second trimester and beyond. Your extinguishing not only the life of the child but also its entire future filled with all kinds of experiences and wonderful memories, such as graduating, getting married, posting on 442 for the first time. But its not surprising to see womens actvistists make a moral comparison between miscarriages and abortions, to justify their heinous, depraved beliefs. Sure women have rights, the right to nuture and nourish the innocent life that is growing inside of them, to protect them from menacing 
politicians and doctors with pitchforks.

Fuck I would laugh if your sister, wife, girlfriend, daughter got pregnant, despite precautions, and didn't want it. 

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Actually, a woman can request an abortion for any reason up to the point of birth.

Source??

Member since 2008.

Edited
tsf
tsf
Legend

18yo in the states gets raped. Bad luck you’re having it. 

And what support does she get? A pamphlet. No health care, no child  support services - nada. 

On her own to wallow in poverty and hopelessness forever. 

Two lives destroyed because besides hating women white conservatives pretend to love a fairy in the sky 

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

lol of course rusty is anti-abortion.

Utterly incapable of thinking for himself. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

roosty
roosty
Rising Star

Munrubenmuz - 28 Jun 2022 1:06 PM

Nth degreeism again. What a surprise.

I knew you were retarded but I did not know you were a right wing evangelical fundamentalist.

Did you know if a woman takes the mini pill there is a 7% chance of conceiving? That's if you do everything right. Higher if you are vomiting or have gastro or something or just happened to take it a few hours too late one day.

Your solution to a woman who gets inadvertently pregnant despite taking precautions?

I bet you you're the kind of bloke that thinks honour killings are just fine and dandy.

Hahahaha, so im a right wing evangelical fundamentalist because I disagree with killing babies? No, I just think that killing babies is wrong, especially from the second trimester onwards. 

If a women is unknowingly pregnant and finds out when her contractions begins or water breaks, she can justify an abortion by claiming giving birth will cause her profound mental and financial distress. Then she only needs to find two doctors who sign off and bobs your uncle, one dismembered baby. Most people would find this situation morally egregious, yet this is exactly the kind of murder the state sanctions. Given the laws are fairly new it is not unreasonable to think that late term, third trimester abortions due to personal reasons, change of mind, loss of employment, relationship breakdowns, etc, will become more common in the future, particularly as the current political culture continues to celebrate killing babies as some sort of FU to the patriarchy and embodiment of female supremacy.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search