A-League Club Crest Re-Designs

A-League Club Crest Re-Designs

Author
George_Worst
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
This thread is a prime example of one of the very few things that shit me about this forum. Posters go to the effort to start an interesting thread or in this case spend time creating something interesting to share only to be slammed by a handful of knuckle draggers for daring to have different tastes to themselves. Seriously ](*,) ](*,)

I did read that many of the younger generation entering the workforce for the first time are having problems dealing with criticism (constructive or otherwise).

I think I can see why now.

When did people start getting all righteous over nothing?

Not being self righteous at all. I happen to find some people's incessant negativity and willingness to shit on people for having a crack quite weak given that we are an online community and there are little to no repercussions for acting like a knob head. It's actually quite ironic because on one hand you are claiming that 'the younger generation' (I am 31 so I don't know how that assumption was made?) have issues handling criticism and in the same post bitching about people pulling you up (criticising you) for it.

I wasn't "bitching about people pulling me up", and never said you were part of the 'younger generation'.

I made some general comments in response to your post, which I note had not referred to any of my posts. I had no way of knowing whether you were referring to me or not , and couldn't have cared less.

Seems you're the one making the assumptions.

Jesus christ are you a rice crackers multi?? Give up mate

Give up what?

You keep responding to my posts! :lol:

Wow, resorting to gifs. Are you sure you're 31y.o? :lol:

Keep ripping people from the safety of your keyboard champ. Everybody needs to have their wins however petty and cowardly they are..:roll:
A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
I think the name of the club is interesting as traditionally it would be Wollongong, currently it is South Coast but it consists of all the Illawarra so really it could be any of them. From what I understand the reason for the change currently in 2013 was the old Wollongong Wolves ( formally Wollongong City FC ) went bust and the current club in technical terms is a phoenix club, I could be wrong about this but that is what I have been told.

I think it's technically the same club, just different groups owning/running the team.
Brisbane Ro
Brisbane Ro
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
This thread is a prime example of one of the very few things that shit me about this forum. Posters go to the effort to start an interesting thread or in this case spend time creating something interesting to share only to be slammed by a handful of knuckle draggers for daring to have different tastes to themselves. Seriously ](*,) ](*,)

I did read that many of the younger generation entering the workforce for the first time are having problems dealing with criticism (constructive or otherwise).

Not being self righteous at all. I happen to find some people's incessant negativity and willingness to shit on people for having a crack quite weak given that we are an online community and there are little to no repercussions for acting like a knob head. It's actually quite ironic because on one hand you are claiming that 'the younger generation' (I am 31 so I don't know how that assumption was made?) have issues handling criticism and in the same post bitching about people pulling you up (criticising you) for it.

I wasn't "bitching about people pulling me up", and never said you were part of the 'younger generation'.

I made some general comments in response to your post, which I note had not referred to any of my posts. I had no way of knowing whether you were referring to me or not , and couldn't have cared less.

Give up what?

Keep ripping people from the safety of your keyboard champ. Everybody needs to have their wins however petty and cowardly they are..

Oh, and all of a sudden you want to try to be all mature. How cute.

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:

Give up what?

Keep ripping people from the safety of your keyboard champ. Everybody needs to have their wins however petty and cowardly they are..

Torch him, Ro-Ro! This bloke is literally the worst.
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
roary's mane wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:

Give up what?

I thought I was literally the worst :cry:
George_Worst
George_Worst
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

roary's mane wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:

Give up what?

Oh dear, it looks like I have upset the Brisbane Roar Internet Tough Guys with my outrageous suggestion for positivity and respect on this forum. What was I thinking? Obviously you need the last word to stroke your clearly lacking self esteem so fire away... Stand down rice crackers, the new king has arrived.
A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Come on guys can we take the fighting elsewhere? It's not even on topic.
George_Worst
George_Worst
Semi-Pro

I am done. Apologies for feeding the troll. Back on topic the AUFC crest from sobkowski is absolute quality.
A16Man
A16Man
World Class

George_Worst wrote:
I am done. Apologies for feeding the troll. Back on topic the AUFC crest from sobkowski is absolute quality.

I like it but idk, it seems a little too simple.
Brisbane Ro
Brisbane Ro
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

George_Worst wrote:
roary's mane wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:
Brisbane Ro wrote:
George_Worst wrote:

Give up what?

Oh dear, it looks like I have upset the Brisbane Roar Internet Tough Guys with my outrageous suggestion for positivity and respect on this forum. What was I thinking? Obviously you need the last word to stroke your clearly lacking self esteem so fire away... Stand down rice crackers, the new king has arrived.

Yet here you are still quoting me :lol:
samb
samb
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
samb wrote:
Volrath2002 wrote:
Wow check this out:

Personal project by Flying Pig Productions on a brand redesign for the South Coast Wolves ( Wollongong Wolves ). As this is a possible expansion club for the A-League I thought I would add it in here.

Check out the project development stages here: http://www.flyingpigproductions.com.au/southcoastwolves/
They have various versions of the crest as well as kits for the club.

Quite interesting really.

Loving this; looks a bit cluttered but other than that Id say it surpasses the quality of most the current A-league crests.

They actually did make a simplier version with Wollongong instead of South Coast after some community feedback

"Due to concerns of the crest/logo being too busy, we made some minor changes to try to simplify the crest. We removed the Star of the NSW flag as this could be confused with stars that are used by European teams to signify wins in the Champions League, or wins in the World Cup by National teams. We also removed the 'year', moved the NSW Gov logo to replace the star and repositioned some elements. We also tried out using "Wollongong" instead of "South Coast" as it is more traditional and rolls off the tounge better."

I think the name of the club is interesting as traditionally it would be Wollongong, currently it is South Coast but it consists of all the Illawarra so really it could be any of them. From what I understand the reason for the change currently in 2013 was the old Wollongong Wolves ( formally Wollongong City FC ) went bust and the current club in technical terms is a phoenix club, I could be wrong about this but that is what I have been told.

As for the concerns about the name of South Coast it is no more confusing than Central Coast, but with the crest design they have tried to incorporate the NSW waratah as a symble to where the club comes from.

Oh yeah this looks a bit better, undecided about the naming, both Illawarra and Wollongong sound good.
Synthesized
Synthesized
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
montywoodpeg wrote:
Volrath2002 wrote:
Would it be worth trying to reverse the colours a little to make it a little more red?

Sometimes having a crest that contrasts well with the jersey works quite well. Would also still be interested in seeing a reverse version, though.

Good point.

Are there any Sydney FC fans out there?
What would you like to see as part of a Sydney crest if one was to be designed?

I've seen a few different designs on the Sydney forum with three general themes

1. Nautical ( ships, anchors etc )
2. 'The Cove' crest as a basis
3. Monograms are very fashionable right now

[youtube]juFZh92MUOY[/youtube]
Volrath2002
Volrath2002
Rising Star
Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)

lol, maybe not, but I wanted to see some thoughts on the matter. I will just go ahead and see what I come up with.

Canberra United - Member
KSV Hessen Kassel - Supporter
Lewes FC - Owner

SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
montywoodpeg wrote:
Volrath2002 wrote:
Would it be worth trying to reverse the colours a little to make it a little more red?

Sometimes having a crest that contrasts well with the jersey works quite well. Would also still be interested in seeing a reverse version, though.

Good point.

Are there any Sydney FC fans out there?
What would you like to see as part of a Sydney crest if one was to be designed?

I've seen a few different designs on the Sydney forum with three general themes

1. Nautical ( ships, anchors etc )
2. 'The Cove' crest as a basis
3. Monograms are very fashionable right now

The 2nd one is good. Really simple and clear cut. If you replace the star with Terry Mcflynn's face Im sure you will get a raving response from Sydney fans.
The other ones are over elaborate.

Edited by SocaWho: 29/7/2014 09:28:20 AM
Machine
Machine
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

The is nothing wrong with the Sydney FC crest.

Whilst some ides look good, making a early 1900's type crest for a club that originated 10 years ago to me wouldn't make any sense..

Also, why would the club create a logo incorporating The Cove? a supporters group. As much as they do great work for the team it would be silly on the clubs part to go down that path.

SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Machine wrote:

Whilst some ides look good, making a early 1900's type crest for a club that originated 10 years ago to me wouldn't make any sense..

Also, why would the club create a logo incorporating The Cove? a supporters group. As much as they do great work for the team it would be silly on the clubs part to go down that path.

Its a reason to let Eurosnobs smile. :lol:
MK
MK
Fan
Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)

Machine wrote:

Nothing wrong with it - but nothing particularly inspiring either...
ccmpete
ccmpete
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

SocaWho wrote:

Don't mind this one, but there's more (or less) to be desired.
Volrath2002
Volrath2002
Rising Star
Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)

Okay so pretty random but last night rather than get onto my idea for a Sydney crest I decided to whip up something to go along with this idea of a future Canberra team being called Athletic. I took a lot of liberties such as calling the club Athletic Football Club or AFC and using the shortened abbreviation for Canberra in CBR. The ACT government the other year really pushed the use of CBR and since then we have seen the CBR Brave born out of the ashes of the Canberra Knights in the AIHL.

I'm not totally 100% convince of the design myself but I thought I'd see what you guys think.

I have implemented the colours of Canberra ( Green ) as well as the tri colours of the ACT ( Blue, Yellow and White ). I thought it might be very distinct to use the ACT coat of arms ( minus the swans ) for the centre piece of the crest.

I will give a few more concept ideas a run and see if I can come up with something I prefer more, but I think it is a good starting concept. I wanted to steer clear of using parliament house or anything as I am sick of seeing it or black mountain tower as emblems for logos and such.

Canberra United - Member
KSV Hessen Kassel - Supporter
Lewes FC - Owner

SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class

Volrath2002 wrote:
Okay so pretty random but last night rather than get onto my idea for a Sydney crest I decided to whip up something to go along with this idea of a future Canberra team being called Athletic. I took a lot of liberties such as calling the club Athletic Football Club or AFC and using the shortened abbreviation for Canberra in CBR. The ACT government the other year really pushed the use of CBR and since then we have seen the CBR Brave born out of the ashes of the Canberra Knights in the AIHL.

I'm not totally 100% convince of the design myself but I thought I'd see what you guys think.

I have implemented the colours of Canberra ( Green ) as well as the tri colours of the ACT ( Blue, Yellow and White ). I thought it might be very distinct to use the ACT coat of arms ( minus the swans ) for the centre piece of the crest.

I will give a few more concept ideas a run and see if I can come up with something I prefer more, but I think it is a good starting concept. I wanted to steer clear of using parliament house or anything as I am sick of seeing it or black mountain tower as emblems for logos and such.

Its not a bad start. I think you just gotta keep it simple and don't over commercialise the look (i.e. Brisbane Roar). Keep it up.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Nice, but maybe you should try swapping the white and green, the white background is a bit 70's.
sfc0982
sfc0982
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

concept for adelaide united, bit unsure of the church in the middle but... ideas?

cheers

The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

sfc0982 wrote:
concept for adelaide united, bit unsure of the church in the middle but... ideas?

cheers

I like it, clean and simple, looks a lot like Everton's crest
BA81
BA81
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

I made this Victory logo in the style of the VFL-era AFL badges...not to replace the current badge, but for use in (unofficial?) merch/banners etc. - let's face it, it really doesn't get any more 'Melburnian' than this:

Edited by BA81: 15/9/2014 12:55:20 PM

eccy
eccy
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
So following on from the continued interest in the Brisbane Roar crest I thought it might be a nice idea to open a thread that covers more generally the A-League as a whole. So please post any opinions, banter and design ideas for any of the A-league clubs.

One set of redesigns that cought my eye was by Michael Taylor Design ( http://sportslogospot.blogspot.com.au/2013_04_01_archive.html ) before the start of last season ( 2013 ).

Central Coast Mariners:

"My 3rd A-League rebrand, this time the newly crowned champions. I wanted to put the logo entirely into a circle, so I ended up with a yellow and navy circle. I used powder blue as another color in addition to the main two. Instead of the wave, I put an anchor."

LOL! this central coast mariners re-brand is using THE anchor from the official CITY OF SYDNEY CREST!!!!
i agree that it looks nice though, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad for Syndey FC - if it wasn't in a circular New York subway token layout.
zander
zander
Fan
Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)

Volrath2002 wrote:
samb wrote:
Volrath2002 wrote:
Wow check this out:

Personal project by Flying Pig Productions on a brand redesign for the South Coast Wolves ( Wollongong Wolves ). As this is a possible expansion club for the A-League I thought I would add it in here.

Check out the project development stages here: http://www.flyingpigproductions.com.au/southcoastwolves/
They have various versions of the crest as well as kits for the club.

Quite interesting really.

Loving this; looks a bit cluttered but other than that Id say it surpasses the quality of most the current A-league crests.

They actually did make a simplier version with Wollongong instead of South Coast after some community feedback

"Due to concerns of the crest/logo being too busy, we made some minor changes to try to simplify the crest. We removed the Star of the NSW flag as this could be confused with stars that are used by European teams to signify wins in the Champions League, or wins in the World Cup by National teams. We also removed the 'year', moved the NSW Gov logo to replace the star and repositioned some elements. We also tried out using "Wollongong" instead of "South Coast" as it is more traditional and rolls off the tounge better."

As for the concerns about the name of South Coast it is no more confusing than Central Coast, but with the crest design they have tried to incorporate the NSW waratah as a symble to where the club comes from.

Looks more like a bear than a wolf.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

BA81 wrote:
I made this Victory logo in the style of the VFL-era AFL badges...not to replace the current badge, but for use in (unofficial?) merch/banners etc. - let's face it, it really doesn't get any more 'Melburnian' than this:

Edited by BA81: 15/9/2014 12:55:20 PM

I see what you did there!
yoshi2284
yoshi2284
Super Fan
Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)

Hopefully Melbourne City's crest changes next year. New York City doesn't have the St George Cross on it....
Roarz
Roarz
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

I think these logos are all class.

mowse wrote:

As you said, with a different font it would be better, but still awesome imo

Volrath2002 wrote:

Perfect. =d>

Volrath2002 wrote:

Class.

Edited by Roarz: 31/10/2014 01:17:40 PM

Edited by Roarz: 31/10/2014 01:21:30 PM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

yoshi2284 wrote:
Hopefully Melbourne City's crest changes next year. New York City doesn't have the St George Cross on it....

But the City of Melbourne's flag does.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search