Hammarby thread.

Hammarby thread.

Author
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

worth a look 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCJG5_9FQuI

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Looking good so far. 7 games in, undefeated and top of the league.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Letterman and Michael Stipe copy style of Bajen icon

REM singer and Letterman draws its inspiration from Hammarby style icon.

Joakim Almén
 Share (277)
 Tweet
ADVERTISEMENT

The cover picture of a seemingly leave affirming David Letterman took the Internet by storm the other day. Gone are välgroomade Letterman's The Late Show -utseende, in favor of an overgrown beard, sunglasses and a vacant Bajen-striped hat.

The new, casual, the look quickly gained a ripple. The former REM singer Michael Stipe was hyper quick to show their Lettermanska style.

Though this with "Lettermansk style" needs enough corrected. David Letterman was not only the look that he had attributed to her. Those interested in football, especially in the southern parts of Stockholm, see Talk Show profile twisted style straight off from another large profile. Bajen icon Johan "santa" Johansson. Just look at the striking resemblance below.

Hammarby Hammarby-plot was perhaps most prominent supporter, and his warm personality and his iconic appearance he was a favorite with everyone - even the opposing team's supporters.

Before the decisive match of Championship gold medal in the men's football Allsvenskan 2001 followed a television crew "plot" from the time he woke up, that gold was in port. See the nice story in the comments!

Johan Johansson died in 2008, but his legacy is now a global concern.

http://www.cafe.se/letterman-och-michael-stipe-snor-stilen-av-bajen-ikonen/

Edited
7 Years Ago by scott21
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Here is a recent story about Charlie Davies. His story is both tragic and wonderful. He is the fastest player I have seen on a pitch. I think he was going to go to the top. A rough diamond when he played for us but a warrior. Article translated via google. Vidoes below on him and his goals for Hammarby

SPORTS

Eric Persson: You can always fight a bit more

Eric Persson: We all have our different destinies, soccer player Charlie Davies has been extraordinary.

Charlie Davies, here in New England Revolution sweater, 2014.Photo: Elise Amendola
Have you ever felt that life is tough? Have you even scratched the bottom of the darkness, anguish and despair? Have you traveled you?
We all have our different destinies, soccer player Charlie Davies has been extraordinary.
The teens were Charlie Davies, a blank that grew into a major talent. As his success at Boston College, he was ranked as one of the greatest talents in the United States in December 2006, the then 20-year-old Charlie Davies, a dream fulfilled: a professional contract in Europe. During his first time in the Hammarby IF he was criticized, but then he put a big mark in the league, became a crowd favorite and summer of 2008 was Davies with the US Olympic team in Beijing.
The development curve is pointing straight up, and after 21 goals in 56 matches in Hammarby's sweater he was sold in July 2009 to the French Sochaux. In his second league match he scored two goals against the Champions League team Bordeaux and it was laid out for the season was rounded off with the World Cup games in South Africa.
May 2009: Charlie Davies has just scored a goal for his Hammarby in Allsvenskan.Photo: Marcus Ericsson
But the night of Tuesday, October 13, 2009 turned everything. Charlie Davies was in a serious car accident, 22-year-old woman who was sitting in the same car died.
One and a half days later played the United States against Costa Rica and qualified for the World Cup. Charlie Davies would have played, instead he lay in a hospital and had surgery from head to toe. He had broken most of the time going to break, was totally bruised and according to some data, he fought for his life. The car that Davies had been traveling had been cut in half. When he left the hospital, he could not even walk. That he would come back to football seemed unthinkable.
October 2010: American fans pay tribute to the national team's number 9 in the World Cup qualifier match between the US and Honduras.Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta
"He looked like death, he did not seem to live. He was unrecognizable, you could barely see his face. It was a nightmare, "said his friend Mitchell Borin in a documentary about Charlie Davies way back.
Just over four months after the car accident trained Charlie Davies with Sochaux. His body looked different, almost swollen, but he was there. In the media, he said he aimed to bring to the World Cup.
Charlie Davies was not selected for the World Cup, but he had fought for his life and fought on for his football. On March 20, 523 days after the car accident, he was back on the football field when DC United met Columbus Crew in MLS (top league in the United States and Canada). He scored two goals and the fans shouted his name. Fighter had crushed all odds, Charlie Davies had shown what the hell of means.
July 2016: Meeting in the MLS from Charlie Davies, the New England Revolution and Orlando City.Photo: John Raoux
But then, in March 2016 the same time as a new season with the New York Revolution would begin, was born, Charlie Davies and his wife Nina's twin boys three months early, and the new parents did not know if they would ever take their children home.
On 28 April, the twin boys in hospital when Charlie Davies played the game. When it struck in the groin, he was forced to leave the pitch and the next day he was examined.
Charlie Davies thought a light injury - the doctor found a tumor. Davies had suffered from a rare form of cancer and also in an unusual place. His one testicle surgically removed and a new life struggle began.
Today Charlie Davies plays soccer for Philadelphia Union in MLS. He came back to his life and his football career after the car accident, his twin boys have coped - and he has overcome cancer.
You can always be inspired by Davies. You can always fight some more.
http://www.hd.se/2017-03-04/du-kan-alltid-kampa-lite-till

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

number 7 at 15.21 minutes. I cant trust a list that puts AIK above us. I am not willing to watch them however. 

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Nanne #gone

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

HAMMARBY IF - DJURGÅRDENS IF 17.10.2016

hif dif 11

Nice derby in Sweden!

Choreographies, pyro and some riots in the Stockholm derby between Hammarby and Djurgårdens.

Photos:
Hammarby

Djurgårdens

Video:

Source: HIF FotoJärnkaminerna

Edited
8 Years Ago by scott21
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Tifi last game

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

the stuff you can find on the internet

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

scott21 - 16 Aug 2016 8:26 AM

Spectators attacked Östersund keeper

Photo: C MORE18/20
A spectator struck down brutally Aly Keita at the end of the match between South Jonkoping and Ostersund.Ostersund goalkeeper was shocked and became giddy with the battle in the head and the game was interrupted.- It's bullshit, this. I thank the gods for the fool had no knife, says Östersund Chairman Daniel Kindberg Sportbladet. TV: See hooligan attack here! The match between the J-Southern and Östersund was walking towards a 1-1 draw results.As the unfolding scenes of great scandal at Stadsparksvallen in Jönköping when a masked man suddenly entered the field and started chasing Ostersund goalkeeper Aly Keita.Keita tried to run away but the man was brutally to the ground before security guards could intervene.- I am completely distressed. People are shocked here. I just saw someone running and attacking goalkeeper, I did not even know what section he came from, says says J-Södra's Chairman Sune Lantz.

Took the head

The masked man was taken off the pitch while Keita long remained in the grass, and took the head.Sune, have you had problems with supporters before?- No, this is unique. Through the years there have been only a few inebriated spectators gaped a little too much. But they have security guards have been able to seize.Finally goalkeeper could own steam off the field to the crowd's warm applause. Keita is appropriate okay, but was shocked by the incident.Östersund Chairman Daniel Kindberg still feel some relief.- It's bullshit, this. I thank the gods for the fool had no knife. I'm actually relieved, I thought right away if he had a knife, he said to Sportbladet.- I'm glad that Keita is conscious and now it is important that our guys will come home. READ ALSOHooligan: A 17-year-old from Södertälje

ending the game

After the incident, called the referee Jonas Eriksson to a meeting where the decision was made to cancel the game.The internationally experienced referee was upset and says he has never experienced anything like it.- I have no words. It was unpleasant and shocking, says Eriksson in C More.- I've never seen anyone run onto the pitch and assaulted someone in this way. Östersund keeper was physically injured and could not continue the game, at the same time felt Östersund players a distaste and unwillingness to continue. The decision to cancel the match was therefore easy.Match delegate Nicklas Bengtsson will, like Eriksson, to write a report that the union must, on Tuesday, says Bengtsson for Sport Bladet.Data suggest that the perpetrator had the baton. Do you know anything about that?- The information I have not received. I know that the man ran into the family stands, is looked after and taken to the police station.

Jalla jalla

LOL Scando football is fantastic. 

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Spectators attacked Östersund keeper

Photo: C MORE18/20
A spectator struck down brutally Aly Keita at the end of the match between South Jonkoping and Ostersund.Ostersund goalkeeper was shocked and became giddy with the battle in the head and the game was interrupted.- It's bullshit, this. I thank the gods for the fool had no knife, says Östersund Chairman Daniel Kindberg Sportbladet. TV: See hooligan attack here! The match between the J-Southern and Östersund was walking towards a 1-1 draw results.As the unfolding scenes of great scandal at Stadsparksvallen in Jönköping when a masked man suddenly entered the field and started chasing Ostersund goalkeeper Aly Keita.Keita tried to run away but the man was brutally to the ground before security guards could intervene.- I am completely distressed. People are shocked here. I just saw someone running and attacking goalkeeper, I did not even know what section he came from, says says J-Södra's Chairman Sune Lantz.

Took the head

The masked man was taken off the pitch while Keita long remained in the grass, and took the head.Sune, have you had problems with supporters before?- No, this is unique. Through the years there have been only a few inebriated spectators gaped a little too much. But they have security guards have been able to seize.Finally goalkeeper could own steam off the field to the crowd's warm applause. Keita is appropriate okay, but was shocked by the incident.Östersund Chairman Daniel Kindberg still feel some relief.- It's bullshit, this. I thank the gods for the fool had no knife. I'm actually relieved, I thought right away if he had a knife, he said to Sportbladet.- I'm glad that Keita is conscious and now it is important that our guys will come home. READ ALSOHooligan: A 17-year-old from Södertälje

ending the game

After the incident, called the referee Jonas Eriksson to a meeting where the decision was made to cancel the game.The internationally experienced referee was upset and says he has never experienced anything like it.- I have no words. It was unpleasant and shocking, says Eriksson in C More.- I've never seen anyone run onto the pitch and assaulted someone in this way. Östersund keeper was physically injured and could not continue the game, at the same time felt Östersund players a distaste and unwillingness to continue. The decision to cancel the match was therefore easy.Match delegate Nicklas Bengtsson will, like Eriksson, to write a report that the union must, on Tuesday, says Bengtsson for Sport Bladet.Data suggest that the perpetrator had the baton. Do you know anything about that?- The information I have not received. I know that the man ran into the family stands, is looked after and taken to the police station.

Jalla jalla

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

TheSelectFew - 8 Jun 2016 11:06 PM
scott21 wrote:
I really need to hit the gym

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10959836_10205226478852759_8032720220138476535_n.jpg?oh=1cfd077a99b7e3d74deada5edaca99bd&oe=57D9F85C

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13335750_744547755647900_1439099631322288341_n.png?oh=22b4e7e536ebe1a527b49dba5a829bdb&oe=57DA740F

haha sif thats you...

plz respond.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

robstazzz wrote:
Biggest club with the best fans in the region. Deserve so much more and should be at the top end of the table nearly every year.

I am not sure I agree with this entirely. Hammarby are not a winning team and its not the reason people support the club.

The club is currently in the process of building up capital and not buying decent players. Although the fans deserve better than the shit that is being dished out. Last season was a record crowd and iirc it was someting like 3 9 3 at home.

Edited
8 Years Ago by scott21
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Biggest club with the best fans in the region. Deserve so much more and should be at the top end of the table nearly every year.
Edited
8 Years Ago by robstazzz
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Good to eb the best at something

Edited
8 Years Ago by scott21
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Edited
8 Years Ago by scott21
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Sævarsson had a pretty good game against England.

Club gets a good payout from having 2 players on the Icelandic team.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Birkir scoring at the Euros

[youtube]H31l-XAy-e4[/youtube]
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

scott21 wrote:

haha sif thats you...

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Birkir's goal fro Iceland yesterday

[youtube]JFZFywfABPo[/youtube]
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Erkan <3

[youtube]jQ5LJnuTKDs[/youtube]
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
7th on the table. Manager out?

3 points from last 7 games.
Almost all his signings in 3 years have failed (except Erik)

Time to fuck off to retirement in Småland
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Goteborg tonight at 3am. Fuck. That.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Hammerby IF lost. 3-2

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Shqre the Swedish one.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

I am at home in Stockholm at my desk procrastinating instead of studying.

We are f*in west ham, its "Bajen"

They have astroturf too so we should go ok.

We arent even the most hated in our city.

P.s.

This song is about Örebro, where they are fro. I think the Swedish version sounds better anyway.
[youtube]FRgzG6mlvgc[/youtube]

Edited by scott21: 9/5/2016 09:06:57 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

scott21 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Orebro tonight. The sickest club. How many lines scott have you done?

Sickest club?

Örebro are perhaps , not more likable, but less hateable than others

Ore bro. Maybe you are the most hateable. Get it lel.

But would keen to see a hammers win. Bet365 at 3am. Hmm maybe not this one lol. Where are you currently scott?

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
Orebro tonight. The sickest club. How many lines scott have you done?

Sickest club?

Örebro are perhaps , not more likable, but less hateable than others
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search