Chinese company agrees to buy A-League team Newcastle Jets [Comments]

Chinese company agrees to buy A-League team Newcastle Jets [Comments]

Author
Dingo
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Wholeheartedly agree with last 2 posts, don’t like our beef and wine now they want one of our teams. We all better hope the US election goes the right way, otherwise they’ll be waltzing all over us.
robbos
robbos
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Dingo - 26 Sep 2020 9:19 AM
Wholeheartedly agree with last 2 posts, don’t like our beef and wine now they want one of our teams. We all better hope the US election goes the right way, otherwise they’ll be waltzing all over us.

Haha!!!!

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

General Ashnak - 26 Sep 2020 8:02 AM
Anyone not currently worried by the CCP just needs to look at their development bank that funds the construction of trade infrastructure along the African continent. They end up as projections of CCP power and influence, run by CCP companies with Chinese nationals staffing them. For all intents and purpose, and some times outright, Chinese sovereign land in other nations.

Look at what the CCP has done in the South China Sea or look at the island it stole from the Philippines. Look at how it has gotten a satellite to the L2 and has a presence on at the South Pole if the moon with the intention of a permanent lunar colony being established. If you are unaware the lunar south pole is vital for intrastellar development as it grants access to water for use as fuel along with other necessary resources for the establishment of a lunar and earth orbit industry.

The CCP is planning on building orbital solar array satellites to generate electricity that can then be beamed to earth, they are wanting to capture the global energy market this way. Again a stated CCP ambition.

Ignorance of the CCP global ambition is borderline criminal at this stage. They are not shy about saying exactly what they want to do, then they do it. They also do not recognise any form of international agreement that does come with force to back it up. When told their occupation of Scarborough Shoal, Spratly island etc was illegal their response was a simple 'we don't recognise the authority of the court'.

I agree wholeheartedly that China is a wolf in wolf clothing being looked at through sheep coloured glasses.

If America hadn’t fucked most of the world over in one way or another, America is at least a wolf in sheep’s clothing I guess, then this wouldn’t be happening. Alas, democracy is f’ked so get ready for what comes next ...... meanwhile, The Jets? 
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Waz - 26 Sep 2020 10:50 AM

If America hadn’t fucked most of the world over in one way or another, America is at least a wolf in sheep’s clothing I guess, then this wouldn’t be happening. Alas, democracy is f’ked so get ready for what comes next ...... meanwhile, The Jets? 

So that makes China alright does it? I’d rather live under an American regime than Chinese any day.

In a resort somewhere

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

This discussion is still about football and the Jets as far as I am concerned Waz - but it does extend far beyond a simple football club purchase.

America is not the problem - their politics is. That sort of thing is not an issue that belongs in a football discussion I agree.

Chinese people are not the problem - it is the Chinese government that is. They work to something like a 100 year financial plan. No single moment in time reflects their overall progress or intentions. They do not care about 'next election' like so many governments do - they care about what helps them achieve 'whole world more like us, with us in control' and that is something we cannot afford to have buying its way into our league. Not good for the league, not good for the club, and not good for the country or the world.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

robbos
robbos
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

paulc - 26 Sep 2020 11:07 AM

So that makes China alright does it? I’d rather live under an American regime than Chinese any day.

So we have a person being sexually & physically abused & another one who is also being sexually & physically abused, but this 2nd person is also locked up & gets no daylight. You are saying 1 is better? Ummmmm.

Edited
4 Years Ago by robbos
Brian Kidd
Brian Kidd
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
General Ashnak - 25 Sep 2020 12:29 PM
Ignoring the publically stated ambition for the entire world to operate under the guidance of the CCP is foolish. I'm not saying boo about Newcastle getting owners, I'm saying boo that the owners are a puppet of an authoritarian regime that is literally running concentration camps where rape, murder, forced sterilization, organ harvesting and slave labour is occurring. But you know, nothing wrong with accepting blood money.

But "bending to the will" of and living under the YOKE of "American Corporatism" and their "Agents of Death", Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch is just fine with you???

"Blood money???" - You're NOT serious Sunshine

Football, the TRUE game of Australias 1914-1918 First World War heroes and original ANZACs

Aussie Rules, Rugby League and Cricket, the TRUE games of Australias 1914-1918 First World War shirkers, frauds and cowardly draft dodgers

Brian Kidd
Brian Kidd
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)Hardcore Fan (269 reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 26 Sep 2020 11:22 AM

This discussion is still about football and the Jets as far as I am concerned Waz - but it does extend far beyond a simple football club purchase.

America is not the problem - their politics is. That sort of thing is not an issue that belongs in a football discussion I agree.

Chinese people are not the problem - it is the Chinese government that is. They work to something like a 100 year financial plan. No single moment in time reflects their overall progress or intentions. They do not care about 'next election' like so many governments do - they care about what helps them achieve 'whole world more like us, with us in control' and that is something we cannot afford to have buying its way into our league. Not good for the league, not good for the club, and not good for the country or the world.

If a SEPTIC TANK decided he wants to buy the Jets and his prepared to "stump up the REDDIES", then he can buy them, BUT................I don't see or hear any Yanks showing any interest at all, so the Chinese are MORE than welcome to come in and buy them

Football, the TRUE game of Australias 1914-1918 First World War heroes and original ANZACs

Aussie Rules, Rugby League and Cricket, the TRUE games of Australias 1914-1918 First World War shirkers, frauds and cowardly draft dodgers

Brian Kidd
Brian Kidd
Hardcore Fan

If I you you I wouldn't waste my time responding to this guy's nonsence!!!

He's almost as big a "hypocrite" as his HERO's.................................the "GOOD OL' US of A!!!"

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

robbos - 26 Sep 2020 11:30 AM
paulc - 26 Sep 2020 11:07 AM

So we have a person being sexually & physically abused & another one who is also being sexually & physically abused, but this 2nd person is also locked up & gets no daylight. You are saying 1 is better? Ummmmm.

NFI

In a resort somewhere

robbos
robbos
Pro

paulc - 26 Sep 2020 12:10 PM

NFI

Not surprised that you have no fking idea.

General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

NFI

Robbos probably believes that hundreds of unarmed black men get killed by cops every year. 

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords, I will be a model Anglo-Saxon Citizen, for the rest of the country to look up to.

My chinese name will be Han, after the Han dynasty and Han from Tokyo Drift. 

robbos
robbos
Pro

General Ashnak - 26 Sep 2020 1:37 PM

Robbos probably believes that hundreds of unarmed black men get killed by cops every year. 

The General thinks white men are perfect!!!!

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Yes, the extreme liberal left, who want to ban aeroplanes in 5 years (cough cough), and fund antifa along with blm to continue to burn down businesses,
assault grandmothers and policemen. want to be led by an old guy with 35% dementia, will help the A League prosper by way of Chinese sponsorship.
China discovered they cannot rip off the Americans anymore and they spat their dummy, and are again bullying Taiwan.
Isn't it Fantastic that the US government were able to broker a Peace deal  between UAE and Israel.. Wow,
Biden's and Harris (legalise Marijuana all over the US), are out right out of their depth!
Yes, let's really hope the right Government stays in. Smiley face.
Edited
4 Years Ago by soccerfoo
Eldar
Eldar
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

America is cooked, they will be too busy with their civil war to protect all the brave Australian racists.

Beaten by Eldar

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Eldar - 26 Sep 2020 3:33 PM

America is cooked, they will be too busy with their civil war to protect all the brave Australian racists.

No Aussie racists on these platforms I/ve noticed..
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Nothing brings out the idiots and racists when talking about the Chinese and bring up blm when its got nothing to with the article. 
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 26 Sep 2020 3:37 PM
Nothing brings out the idiots and racists when talking about the Chinese and bring up blm when its got nothing to with the article. 

If your happy to call others that, you are a Bigger Idiot! 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 3:50 PM

If your happy to call others that, you are a Bigger Idiot! 

Says a lot when  I didn't mention anyone but you had to respond. Says a lot about doesnt it 
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 26 Sep 2020 3:55 PM
soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 3:50 PM

Says a lot when  I didn't mention anyone but you had to respond. Says a lot about doesnt it 

Yes cause you were very obvious. Can't I tell what you mean? Just eat shit. Anyway, it is a Soccer platform but when political issues are brought up, being well informed is paramount. Someone will just come out and say America is this or is that, without them, this would become Japan or Indonesia.
Edited
4 Years Ago by soccerfoo
Dingo
Dingo
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)

Eldar - 26 Sep 2020 3:33 PM

I hope your wrong about the civil war,  but letting a Chinese conglomerate buy into our Aleague with whats being happening of late is going to show you just how idiotically our country is being run. Weak as piss leaders. 
We've got an ex CCP member sitting in government here in WA. Are we really that stupid.....you better believe it.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 4:06 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 26 Sep 2020 3:55 PM

Yes cause you were very obvious. Can't I tell what you mean? Just eat shit. Anyway, it is a Soccer platform but when political issues are brought up, being well informed is paramount. Someone will just come out and say America is this or is that, without them, this would become Japan or Indonesia.

Lol become Japan or Indonesia? Wtf are you on about? All this anti Asian hysteria is just a long line of bigotry . Whats next reds under the bed? Oh wait 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

This.

Im also staggered at the amount of misinformation people on here believe as well. Like literally no one ever has said they want planes banned lol.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

sub007 - 26 Sep 2020 4:25 PM

This.

Im also staggered at the amount of misinformation people on here believe as well. Like literally no one ever has said they want planes banned lol.

AOC did, get informed!!
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 4:28 PM
sub007 - 26 Sep 2020 4:25 PM

AOC did, get informed!!

No she’s didn’t and based on your earlier rant, you are completely misinformed on pretty much everything.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

sub007 - 26 Sep 2020 4:29 PM
soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 4:28 PM

No she’s didn’t and based on your earlier rant, you are completely misinformed on pretty much everything.

Dont ignore it, then the running joke was, well, forget going to Hawaii then, can't take the subway to get there..lol.
sub007
sub007
World Class

soccerfoo - 26 Sep 2020 4:31 PM
sub007 - 26 Sep 2020 4:29 PM

Dont ignore it, then the running joke was, well, forget going to Hawaii then, can't take the subway to get there..lol.

I’m not ignoring it because she’s never said it. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Stay on track footyall.  And people wonder why noone goes onto ftbl forums anymore. Its due to numpties who post stupid shit 
sub007
sub007
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 26 Sep 2020 4:34 PM
Stay on track footyall.  And people wonder why noone goes onto ftbl forums anymore. Its due to numpties who post stupid shit 

This happens on every platform now unfortunately.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search