Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Author
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I think youve missed MY point.

Immature is a generic taunt which doesnt hold weight anymore. (Partially because its true) So nerr.. :P Sticks and stones will break my bones..
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
...But I'm gonna repeatedly kick you in the balls
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
As far as I see it you cant believe in God and consider yourself Illuminati. How the fuck is that enlightened? Its the total opposite. Yes, God is not real. I have every right to 'know' that and state that.

Those who control the fear control the peasants. Religion is loosing control in educated populations - this is where government and media come in to feel that void. For example, swine flu is just just a media hyped cold. I cant beleive a channel 9 morning show helicopter was following a P&O cruiser up the east coast of Australia FFS - I mean what was it hopping to actually see from an aerial perspective???

Religion of the old - Government, media and reserve bankers are all wolves in sheep's clothing.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
I think youve missed MY point.

I wasn't aware you had a point.
Quote:
I mean what was it hopping to actually see from an aerial perspective???

A flashback to the 1918's spanish flu and bodies wrapped in blankets being thrown overboard probably.
Quote:
Religion of the old - Government, media and reserve bankers are all wolves in sheep's clothing.

Well, the first banks and governments were orchestrated by the church...
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

leftrightout wrote:
I cant beleive a channel 9 morning show helicopter was following a P&O cruiser up the east coast of Australia FFS - I mean what was it hopping to actually see from an aerial perspective???

Women do occasionally sunbake topless....8-[

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Speaking of which, have you seen the latest photos of Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi? That guy with the tackle out is the Czech PM!

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/The/pictures/vetoed/by/Berlusconi/elpepuint/20090605elpepuint_3/Tes

And meanwhile British PM Gordon Brown is at odds of 5/4 to lose power. You can watch his government collapse live here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8084571.stm

Of course, it's all a big conspiracy!
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

GazGoldCoast wrote:
Speaking of which, have you seen the latest photos of Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi? That guy with the tackle out is the Czech PM!

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/The/pictures/vetoed/by/Berlusconi/elpepuint/20090605elpepuint_3/Tes

:-& Urgh, thanks, i didn't have any reason to drink tonight, but after seeing those pics, it's nice to know ive now got one.

GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
GazGoldCoast wrote:

:-& Urgh, thanks, i didn't have any reason to drink tonight, but after seeing those pics, it's nice to know ive now got one.

Don't ever-rate drinking, kid. Take a good look at what it does to people. EG Andrew Symonds.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

GazGoldCoast wrote:
Heineken wrote:
GazGoldCoast wrote:

Don't ever-rate drinking, kid. Take a good look at what it does to people. EG Andrew Symonds.

:lol: I know what alcahol can do to a person, it's why my uncle beat my auntie to a pulp....one of the reasons why he's serving cold hard 35 in jail. It's a saying, picked it up from 2 and a half men :p

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Blur out the faces but dont blur out the erection. Right... wrong.
GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class

Heineken wrote:
:lol: I know what alcahol can do to a person, it's why my uncle beat my auntie to a pulp....one of the reasons why he's serving cold hard 35 in jail.

And yet you are advertising a beer as your username and talking up stupid drinking habits (e.g. thanks, I needed an excuse...)?

We all make choices. We all have to be responsible for our actions.

You can go your own way!

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

You clearly have an alcohol related life story Gaz...
GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class

mk0825 wrote:
Blur out the faces but dont blur out the erection. Right... wrong.

Who am I to question the wisdom of professional journalists? I'm just a humble blogger...

Shine yer shoes, guv'nor? Tuppence happeny! :p
GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class

mk0825 wrote:
You clearly have an alcohol related life story Gaz...

I don't often wade into the Extra Time threads but when I do I am always surprised at how young you most of you guys are, and how innocent. Of course you don't know that, you think you are all being Hard As All $%&*.

what's great is that you all have this common love of sport. Make wise choices now, you might not get the chance to make them again.
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

:lol: I think the average age is about 17...
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

I dont think im an immortal hard-ass.

I dont promote alcohol or substance abuse either.

Im a good little boy.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:

that's right Heineken, you too could be an international cricketer.
Quote:
Of course you don't know that, you think you are all being Hard As All $%&*.

Sorry Gaz, but you've been watching too much Playschool with your kids.
Quote:
I dont promote alcohol or substance abuse either.

Im a good little boy.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
here's a conspiracy:
UEFA keeping Chelsea out of an all England final

Here's a conspiracy:
Chelsea making it that far to begin with.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Afros on fire. Comin hard wit teh lulz.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Quote:

that's right Heineken, you too could be an international cricketer.

:lol:.

Does that also mean if i text too many female friends of mine, i'm suddenly gonna be like Shane Warne :-s

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

You wish!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Oooh-oooh-oooh...mk, TAG TEAM!!:P

We all know Heineken doesn't have female friends anyway...
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

We all know Heineken is bi-curious.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Oooh-oooh-oooh...mk, TAG TEAM!!:P

We all know Heineken doesn't have female friends anyway...

I'm so terribly insulted by that, same goes with the comment about me being bi-curious.

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Wasnt an insult. I just remembered you were bi-curious. And you go to an all boys school. And how the world is so fucked up. Youre alright.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I'm not sure if that was an attempt at a dignified comeback to a low blow or he just threw in the towell.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
here's a conspiracy:
UEFA keeping Chelsea out of an all England final

TBH I wouldn't put that past them the refereeing was very sus and we know UEFA wouldve hated an all England final
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

BUMP

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Quote:
BUMP
Oh, the irony.

LOL @ this:

I don't not believe that aliens have made contact with humans. And TBH, I don't care that governments have covered it up: because it's most likely in the public's best interest to remain ignorant about it until we gain better knowledge into them, and our relationship with them.

Meh.
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

First comment is full of win. And pretty much sums up the story.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search