Western United Thread

Western United Thread

Author
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paladisious - 18 Aug 2020 3:12 AM
soccerfoo - 17 Aug 2020 11:39 PM

I still reckon they should have gone with my Showgrounds idea (I'm sure I'm not the only one who had the idea).

Only needed one temporary stand and grass laid on some of that truck loading area, back of house facilities for players and media could be adapted from the existing buildings on the bottom right, marquees for corporates on that side also. Already has lighting but that may need some adaptation, but aside from that would be miles better as a short to medium term solution than the growing collection of AFL ovals they've been using; public transport runs right to the door if they can get the Showgounds station running, and even the existing seats are already their colours!

Have a look at the view from the ground: link

If that can get to a regular length field, I'm a fan. 

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
soccerfoo - 18 Aug 2020 6:04 AM

If that can get to a regular length field, I'm a fan. 

You should be able to see the 100m I measured out in google maps along the bottom left seats that I scaled field size with, so I can say for sure that there's more than enough room for a proper field there.
nick1408
nick1408
Amateur
Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)

I still reckon they should have gone with my Showgrounds idea (I'm sure I'm not the only one who had the idea).

Only needed one temporary stand and grass laid on some of that truck loading area, back of house facilities for players and media could be adapted from the existing buildings on the bottom right, marquees for corporates on that side also. Already has lighting but that may need some adaptation, but aside from that would be miles better as a short to medium term solution than the growing collection of AFL ovals they've been using; public transport runs right to the door if they can get the Showgounds station running, and even the existing seats are already their colours!

It's a great idea. Bottom right (in line with the half way line) is the Cattlemans Bar which would be a great spot to watch it. Behind the goals at the top right is the cattle sheds/empty pavilion which is where I think could be setup as a temporary change rooms/facilities but I know that pavilion is used throughout the year for different events so no idea if the the Royal Ag Society would let their cash cow go. 

Where did the Aces use as their change rooms? There is also a large pavilion to the lower left that is not in the photo
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

nick1408 - 18 Aug 2020 8:19 AM

It's a great idea. Bottom right (in line with the half way line) is the Cattlemans Bar which would be a great spot to watch it. Behind the goals at the top right is the cattle sheds/empty pavilion which is where I think could be setup as a temporary change rooms/facilities but I know that pavilion is used throughout the year for different events so no idea if the the Royal Ag Society would let their cash cow go. 

Where did the Aces use as their change rooms? There is also a large pavilion to the lower left that is not in the photo

I'd imagine the players would be using building 5 in the bottom centre which has smaller rooms, shouldn't be too hard with some temporary modifications, that might be the building the baseball used, not sure. I know the building on the top right is one of their busier expo halls so I didn't dare take more space from its loading dock with temporary seats on that end of the pitch, but that might be negotiable if necessary. 

Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class
World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)

There are several issues with WU using the showgrounds, which include:
- too hard to access for most of its target market
- events on at that location will impact the availability of the venue 
- No covered seating available

I don’t really like the Whitten Oval option either as it was sub-optimal in many ways. Great transport access but suffers from antiquated facilities and next to no atmosphere for anyone but those on the main stand side of the pitch. I went along to the game that they had there and sat on the hill near the scoreboard and it was just too far from the play and couldn’t really hear anything from the main stands.

Knights Stadium also suffers from bad transport access and not well located to tap into its main target market. It’s not the most modern venue, but likely the best out of the other ideas out there. Whatever way that WU turn they are faced with limited options that tick the boxes they need. 

Given the way things are heading though, their training base at Fraser’s Rise may well suit their needs as a venue with limited additional investment. Badly located for transport, but who knows what they will do next.

nick1408
nick1408
Amateur
Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)Amateur (708 reputation)

Heart_fan - 18 Aug 2020 1:12 PM
There are several issues with WU using the showgrounds, which include:
- too hard to access for most of its target market
- events on at that location will impact the availability of the venue 
- No covered seating available

I don’t really like the Whitten Oval option either as it was sub-optimal in many ways. Great transport access but suffers from antiquated facilities and next to no atmosphere for anyone but those on the main stand side of the pitch. I went along to the game that they had there and sat on the hill near the scoreboard and it was just too far from the play and couldn’t really hear anything from the main stands.

Knights Stadium also suffers from bad transport access and not well located to tap into its main target market. It’s not the most modern venue, but likely the best out of the other ideas out there. Whatever way that WU turn they are faced with limited options that tick the boxes they need. 

Given the way things are heading though, their training base at Fraser’s Rise may well suit their needs as a venue with limited additional investment. Badly located for transport, but who knows what they will do next.

The Showgrounds has a train and a tram - https://www.melbourneshowgrounds.com/visitors/getting-here/ although the train does only operate on event days. The train tends to run direct from North Melbourne during the show or race days at Flemington so I don't think access from the western suburbs compared to West Footscray Station would be an issue.

https://www.melbourneshowgrounds.com/spaces/main-arena/ The main arena already has 4300 seats so extra seating may not be required. There is lighting but I'd hazard a guess it wouldn't be suitable for soccer.

The space right now is roughly 80m x 70m of grass (Lang Road end to Cattlemans Bar 80m - 90 degrees to the picture above). Including the surrounding dirt it's about 100m x 90m. According to the Football NSW regs (what I found in Google quickly) a minimum of 106m x 74m is required. If the pitch is orientated as per paladisious above then it will all fit nicely, although one side will possibly be miles away from the action (I think you'd have to operate with a minimum length x maximum width pitch).

Honestly, I think this is an effort in futility as Whitten Oval is just easier as a temporary venue. If Wyndam Stadium doesn't get off the ground the Showgrounds may be a really good backup option as a permanent home though.

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Man if the Showgrounds go ahead as their main ground then all those arguments about Lakeside being too close to the inner city start looking like a load of nonsense. Would be pretty funny that they'd be playing on the wrong side of the west gate bridge given all the fluff about it being part of their identity.

My preference is still that they play at Knights stadium. It's a football owned ground, it's the right shape and they will gain lot more legitimacy playing there which they seriously need atm.

Transport might be shit but really it also was in the NSL and it still managed to get a similar amount of people in that WU are getting now.

Viennese Vuck

Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class
World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)

nick1408 - 18 Aug 2020 2:23 PM
Heart_fan - 18 Aug 2020 1:12 PM

The Showgrounds has a train and a tram - https://www.melbourneshowgrounds.com/visitors/getting-here/ although the train does only operate on event days. The train tends to run direct from North Melbourne during the show or race days at Flemington so I don't think access from the western suburbs compared to West Footscray Station would be an issue.

https://www.melbourneshowgrounds.com/spaces/main-arena/ The main arena already has 4300 seats so extra seating may not be required. There is lighting but I'd hazard a guess it wouldn't be suitable for soccer.

The space right now is roughly 80m x 70m of grass (Lang Road end to Cattlemans Bar 80m - 90 degrees to the picture above). Including the surrounding dirt it's about 100m x 90m. According to the Football NSW regs (what I found in Google quickly) a minimum of 106m x 74m is required. If the pitch is orientated as per paladisious above then it will all fit nicely, although one side will possibly be miles away from the action (I think you'd have to operate with a minimum length x maximum width pitch).

Honestly, I think this is an effort in futility as Whitten Oval is just easier as a temporary venue. If Wyndam Stadium doesn't get off the ground the Showgrounds may be a really good backup option as a permanent home though.

Running trains for match days likely costs money for the club, so it may well be a harder model to work. When I say they need to appeal to their main target market, that is mostly the outer western suburbs and regional centres, so PT access would be far harder than the Whitten Oval for many, given that the Showgrounds without train services would likely require train-train-tram connections to get to get there. 

Whitten Oval is well placed for their needs, just don’t think it’s a workable Medium term solution. 

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

That can work but will the state government tip in some finance?....
Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class

soccerfoo - 18 Aug 2020 4:20 PM

That can work but will the state government tip in some finance?....

State govt has no money. The  debt is piling up and will need to cut spending at some point.

Can’t see this being a priority.
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

I don’t have access to the herald sun article due to paywall.
However I believe there is an article published where the stadium is listed amongst 166 different projects to help stimulate the Victorian economy.

Can anyone cut and paste it here?
gloryfc
gloryfc
Super Fan
Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)Super Fan (121 reputation)

aussie pride - 24 Aug 2020 2:01 PM
However I believe there is an article published where the stadium is listed amongst 166 different projects to help stimulate the Victorian economy.

What’s the link?
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

gloryfc - 24 Aug 2020 2:09 PM
What’s the link?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/plan-to-reboot-victorias-economy-revealed/news-story/1e607859b00c8f68e37364a603bf622e

nick1408
nick1408
Amateur

aussie pride - 24 Aug 2020 2:25 PM
gloryfc - 24 Aug 2020 2:09 PM

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/plan-to-reboot-victorias-economy-revealed/news-story/1e607859b00c8f68e37364a603bf622e

The blueprint also details how to attract investment around major infrastructure developments already locked in, including the Airport Rail Link, new A-League stadium in Wyndham, and $16 billion North East Link.

The plans include the development of a purpose-built A-League stadium.

No detail other than "already locked in". New picture looks great too
Edited
4 Years Ago by nick1408
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Plan to reboot Victoria’s economy revealed

A daring new plan to restart the state’s post-pandemic economy is in the works, including 66 projects designed to create 300,000 jobs. And it has unprecedented bipartisan support. SEE THE PLANS.Matt Johnston, Major Projects Editor, Herald SunSubscriber only|
Further development of Scienceworks is included in the plans.
Further development of Scienceworks is included in the plans.
A new blueprint to transform Melbourne’s north and west — including a second Metro tunnel and an outer-northern suburbs hospital — is being launched to kickstart the post-pandemic economy.A total of 66 major projects are detailed in the plan which aims to create 300,000 jobs over the next two decades.Launched today by former Victorian premiers Steve Bracks and John Brumby and Federal Senate president Scott Ryan, the bipartisan strategy has the unprecedented backing of all 13 councils across an area that will be home to three million people by 2040.It has been created as part of the Commonwealth’s City Deals scheme — designed to accelerate growth and jobs in specific areas of need.NED-2204 THE BLUEPRINT FOR MELBOURNE’S NORTH & WEST - 0The biggest new initiative is a second Melbourne Metro tunnel, connecting the Mernda line across the city to Fishermans Bend and under Yarra River to Newport.An outer-northern suburbs hospital near Beveridge and a food export hub in Epping are among other new projects.Several other road and rail schemes and community developments already in the pipeline are also proposed to be fast-tracked.One such major road is a 100km outer metropolitan super highway, linking the Hume Freeway in the north to the Princes Freeway southwest of Werribee, with state and federal governments are already working on the business case.With tens of thousands of people unemployed in Melbourne’s north and west as a result of the coronavirus, Mr Brumby said the City Deal identified shovel ready “stimulus” projects for prioritisation and a longer-term recovery strategy.
The plans include development of an East Werribee Employment Precinct.
The plans include development of an East Werribee Employment Precinct.
A redevelopment of Scienceworks would include green public spaces and amenities such as cafes.
A redevelopment of Scienceworks would include green public spaces and amenities such as cafes.
Mr Bracks said the “compelling case” would be submitted to the federal government in order to become the 11th City Deal across the nation and the second in Victoria after Geelong.“This … is a blueprint for the region to respond to the impacts of the pandemic,” he said.“It has significant benefits for the whole of the Australian economy”.As one of Australia’s fastest growing areas, Melbourne’s north and west will house one in 12 Australians – more than the whole of South Australia – within two decades.The blueprint also details how to attract investment around major infrastructure developments already locked in, including the Airport Rail Link, new A-League stadium in Wyndham, and $16 billion North East Link.New jobs “hubs” would be created to entice private sector cash to areas such as Sunshine, set to explode due to new airport rail and regional rail upgrades, and Beveridge where massive freight and logistics centres will be built.
Western Business Accelerator and Centre of Excellence.
Western Business Accelerator and Centre of Excellence.
An artist’s impression of a new community hub at St Alban’s.
An artist’s impression of a new community hub at St Alban’s.
With Melbourne Airport, the Port of Melbourne, the national freight rail terminal, and the Hume Freeway all within the region, Senator Ryan said its economic importance was obvious.“For our nation to succeed, the North and West Melbourne region needs to succeed,” Senator Ryan said.As part of the strategy a new Melbourne Centre for Civil Construction at Werribee would train high-skilled workers for major projects, which industry groups say currently have shortfalls.Another key project is La Trobe University’s $5 billion City of the Future, which would drive $3.5 billion in economic activity in just a decade.The strategy also urges the Andrews Government to start the western sections of its Suburban Rail Loop at the same time as its Cheltenham-Box Hill “stage one” — in 2022.About 60 per cent of coronavirus cases in Victoria have been within the footprint of the north and west Melbourne region, which already includes eight of the 10 most disadvantaged council areas.
An upgrade to Footscray Hospital is included in the plans.
An upgrade to Footscray Hospital is included in the plans.
The Sydenham Park development would include a new hub for the Matildas soccer team.
The Sydenham Park development would include a new hub for the Matildas soccer team.
More than 5000 cases have been identified in the past month in five local government areas alone – Whittlesea, Hume, Brimbank, Melton and Wyndham.Mr Brumby, who was the member for Broadmeadows and is now chancellor of La Trobe University, said “you can’t really begin to think about Australia’s economic recovery until this area, the north and the west, are firing on all cylinders”.“So far, around 80,000 jobs have been lost in the North, with thousands more employees on reduced hours, and almost half of the businesses in the West have lost more than 25 per cent of their revenue compared to same period last year as a result of COVID-19,” Mr Brumby said.Many workers struggling to make ends meet during lockdowns in Melbourne have taken on multiple jobs, with movement between workplaces likely to have been a factor in the second wave.
A schematic for a new Sunshine transport hub.
A schematic for a new Sunshine transport hub.
Part of the City Deal plan, which will be submitted to the federal government’s Infrastructure Department and the Andrews Government to be formally endorsed, would be to bring back manufacturing in the traditional working class area.This would include the development of advanced technology-based work, as well as energy and waste reuse industries.The City Deal blueprint had input from business, education and health groups, and says that “game-changing infrastructure projects need to be delivered to enable access to employment clusters and key precincts across the entire region”.

someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

nick1408 - 24 Aug 2020 3:34 PM
aussie pride - 24 Aug 2020 2:25 PM

The blueprint also details how to attract investment around major infrastructure developments already locked in, including the Airport Rail Link, new A-League stadium in Wyndham, and $16 billion North East Link.

No detail other than "already locked in". New picture looks great too

Renders are from last July last year unfortunately. Nothing new there. Does look good though.
CS
CS
Rising Star
Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)

someguyjc - 24 Aug 2020 3:44 PM
nick1408 - 24 Aug 2020 3:34 PM

Renders are from last July last year unfortunately. Nothing new there. Does look good though.

Shovel ready was the phrase I remember from the bid at the time they applied for the licence.

FFS
bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

Well, the one good news is that the plans would have bipartisan state govt approval if they want to fast track it.

Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class

bettega - 24 Aug 2020 10:29 PM
Well, the one good news is that the plans would have bipartisan state govt approval if they want to fast track it.

The issue is that article was like a wishlist, with next to no money to back it up.

it seems as hollow as the promises to build the stadium in the first place. I fell for their words, but damn it’s disappointing to hear nothing but the occasional feel good comment that they make about the stadium. 

The club is doomed to fail if they don’t find a way to build it, as more nomadic seasons like this year, when there was at least a positive vibe about the new club around. From next year it gets even harder. 

The Geelong experiment largely failed, and their avenues to a high quality stadium solution in the interim are extremely limited. 

bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

Heart_fan - 24 Aug 2020 10:37 PM
bettega - 24 Aug 2020 10:29 PM

The issue is that article was like a wishlist, with next to no money to back it up.

it seems as hollow as the promises to build the stadium in the first place. I fell for their words, but damn it’s disappointing to hear nothing but the occasional feel good comment that they make about the stadium. 

The club is doomed to fail if they don’t find a way to build it, as more nomadic seasons like this year, when there was at least a positive vibe about the new club around. From next year it gets even harder. 

The Geelong experiment largely failed, and their avenues to a high quality stadium solution in the interim are extremely limited. 

Yes, agree on all counts, just trying to highlight the positive.

Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class

bettega - 24 Aug 2020 10:41 PM
Heart_fan - 24 Aug 2020 10:37 PM

Yes, agree on all counts, just trying to highlight the positive.

Good for trying to put a positive spin on things.

My mind only moves to a far less positive thought process when that stadium is mentioned. It’s like the crumbs people throw out to get them to lead to a destination, only to find the food is eaten when you get there.

Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Covid has maybe changed that with regards the stadium, who knows where that would be if it wasn't for the pandemic that has hit the world.
SEroos
SEroos
Super Fan
Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)

Any news or inklings on where WU will be playing their matches next season? They seemed keen to get out of Geelong.
someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

SEroos - 9 Sep 2020 4:04 PM
Any news or inklings on where WU will be playing their matches next season? They seemed keen to get out of Geelong.

It's probably a bit difficult to say until a season start date is set and clarification on what restrictions (if any) will be imposed on large gatherings. Way too many unknowns at the moment.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

Heard Whitten Oval and some Gmhbabcde Stadium in Geelong and Mars Stadium in Orbit.
Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class

soccerfoo - 9 Sep 2020 5:22 PM

Heard Whitten Oval and some Gmhbabcde Stadium in Geelong and Mars Stadium in Orbit.

Whitten Oval will be a disaster for any game with inclement weather. There is one stand with seating and the rest is open to the elements. 

As much as I want to see them play at Somers Street as it’s a football specific stadium, it’s less than ideal in terms of access. The showgrounds would also have draw backs overall, so things aren’t exactly looking that promising.

Geelong and Ballarat have to still be in the equation, but I can’t see more than a few games at each next year. The focus will shift more to the western suburbs, but without a venue that is fit for purpose, can’t see it bringing people along to see the games. 

Still waiting until they add Melbourne to their name as soon as they get a chance :)

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Steve Horvat tweeting that tomorrow is a big day for WU, can’t copy and paste ‘cause fuck this forum.

Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Glory Recruit - 17 Sep 2020 11:33 PM
Steve Horvat tweeting that tomorrow is a big day for WU, can’t copy and paste ‘cause fuck this forum.

Joey Lynch is saying its related to the stadium. 
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

Feed_The_Brox - 18 Sep 2020 12:12 PM
Glory Recruit - 17 Sep 2020 11:33 PM

Joey Lynch is saying its related to the stadium. 

Yup, their stadium, not another.
SEroos
SEroos
Super Fan
Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)Super Fan (123 reputation)

Sooooo what's the news? 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search