Ban the Roman Catholic Church

Ban the Roman Catholic Church

Author
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mouflonrouge - 15 Mar 2019 4:00 PM
robstazzz - 15 Mar 2019 3:16 PM

Yes, the guy has an agenda because he blatantly disregards all the contributions from Christian Religions such as the Catholic Church, Anglican Church, Lutherans and Orthodox. If you literally ban them, then you wipe out a lot more than they care to think or worry about. Australian Education will be in tatters for a start.

I agree with you and rusty 100% but like I said there's no point with Muz. He had his mind set on one thing which is fine, but then expects us all to think like he does which isn't fine. 
Best thing you can do is not give a shit about his pathetic biased opinions. 
Trust me don't even waste your time mate. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

robstazzz - 15 Mar 2019 4:07 PM

I agree with you and rusty 100% but like I said there's no point with Muz. He had his mind set on one thing which is fine, but then expects us all to think like he does which isn't fine. 
Best thing you can do is not give a shit about his pathetic biased opinions. 
Trust me don't even waste your time mate. 

I think you might be right.

A good solution is to not pay any attention to him and give him a platform for his intolerance towards religion.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 15 Mar 2019 5:18 PM
robstazzz - 15 Mar 2019 4:07 PM

I think you might be right.

A good solution is to not pay any attention to him and give him a platform for his intolerance towards religion.

Yeah better to deny and cover up institutional abuse.

Well , if you're ok with that.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Yes, the guy has an agenda because he blatantly disregards all the contributions from Christian Religions such as the Catholic Church, Anglican Church, Lutherans and Orthodox. If you literally ban them, then you wipe out a lot more than they care to think or worry about. Australian Education will be in tatters for a start.

I don't disregard them at all.  Are you seriously denying that the church hasn't abused 10's of thousands of people over many decades? 

What I find incredible is that you can sit there with a straight face and go 'well who cares about all that look at all the good they do'.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

And I never said they should be banned.  I said they should be taxed

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

Guys don't waste your time on this flop, he just loves to trash talk Christianity as much as he can, then you make one little comment based off an opinion on football that he doesn't agree with you on and he'll cry and carry on like a bitch non stop.
This dog hates Christianity that bad he'll simply blame everything on Christians and deep down inside he hates anyone who believes in God because according to him no one should believe. In his ideal world everyone would be a flop like him, otherwise they'd deserve to get locked up, oh but may I add he hates dictators and believes people should be free to believe in what they want, well except for Christianity.

"dog, flop, bitch'.

Triggered much Rob?  All because I called out your misogyny in a matildas thread.  Look at you go.

Your ramblings are a prime example of an ad hominen attack.  (You might need to google that.)

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 11:10 AM

"dog, flop, bitch'.

Triggered much Rob?  All because I called out your misogyny in a matildas thread.  Look at you go.

Your ramblings are a prime example of an ad hominen attack.  (You might need to google that.)

I could call you worse names, like I said you hate all Christians and you know it. 
And again there's nothing mosogyny about saying a men's kit from the past was ugly, and the current female kit based off that same ugly kit is still in fact ugly. You're that far up yourself you couldn't even apologize for being wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me not being interested in watching woman's football. You would have had a case if I was against watching any female sport but unfortunately for you I actually do watch UFC as one example and enjoy it just as much as many of the men's fights. Again even with that in mind you won't admit you jumped the gun and completely rocked yourself. Like I said you're too up yourself to apologize which is one of the reasons you're a piece of shit, dog, flop, but yeh most of all just a whinging bitch. 
As for hominem attack well you got that right I don't know what it means and believe me I wouldn't spend a second looking it up because I couldn't care less and wouldn't use that word in future anyways 😂
Anyways good luck like with your hate for Christians, regardless of what denomination they are from. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 16 Mar 2019 12:03 PM
Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 11:10 AM

I could call you worse names, like I said you hate all Christians and you know it. 
And again there's nothing mosogyny about saying a men's kit from the past was ugly, and the current female kit based off that same ugly kit is still in fact ugly. You're that far up yourself you couldn't even apologize for being wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me not being interested in watching woman's football. You would have had a case if I was against watching any female sport but unfortunately for you I actually do watch UFC as one example and enjoy it just as much as many of the men's fights. Again even with that in mind you won't admit you jumped the gun and completely rocked yourself. Like I said you're too up yourself to apologize which is one of the reasons you're a piece of shit, dog, flop, but yeh most of all just a whinging bitch. 
As for hominem attack well you got that right I don't know what it means and believe me I wouldn't spend a second looking it up because I couldn't care less and wouldn't use that word in future anyways 😂
Anyways good luck like with your hate for Christians, regardless of what denomination they are from. 

Again, because comprehension is obviously something you're not well versed in, you implied that anyone liking that kit was a fraud or disingenuous or a virtue signaller based on your wrong assumption that everyone hated the first one.  You've got past form ragging on women's football. 

Good for you, you don't like it or women's football and that's fine by me.  What I objected to you was your implication that because it was a women's kit that was the only reason people were rating it.

So mate if you can't separate out the difference in your head between what you think I said and what I actually said then that's a problem with you, not me.

As for Christians, or Muslims or Calathumpians you can believe what you want to believe but don't try and pretend they haven't all been guilty of grave abuses now and in the past like mouflon/aikhme is trying to.  He can't even acknowledge that these things have happened.  What does that tell you about the intellectual honesty of his arguments?

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 12:35 PM
robstazzz - 16 Mar 2019 12:03 PM

Again, because comprehension is obviously something you're not well versed in, you implied that anyone liking that kit was a fraud or disingenuous or a virtue signaller based on your wrong assumption that everyone hated the first one.  You've got past form ragging on women's football. 

Good for you, you don't like it or women's football and that's fine by me.  What I objected to you was your implication that because it was a women's kit that was the only reason people were rating it.

So mate if you can't separate out the difference in your head between what you think I said and what I actually said then that's a problem with you, not me.

As for Christians, or Muslims or Calathumpians you can believe what you want to believe but don't try and pretend they haven't all been guilty of grave abuses now and in the past like mouflon/aikhme is trying to.  He can't even acknowledge that these things have happened.  What does that tell you about the intellectual honesty of his arguments?

It's funny how you claim comprehension is something I'm not well versed in. I didn't imply everyone hated the old kit I'm talking about majority. There is a reason why that kit was labeled the spew kit. Wake the fuck up and realise the obvious that it was voted by majority as being one of the worst regardless of your fucking opinion. 
So based on that all I said was that it's funny how it was ugly then, yet a great kit today as a female kit. If ugly for the men then it's ugly for the woman too. And then my next comment about not being too fussed about it was the simple fact that unlike the Men's world cup where I buy the kits I'm not to fussed about the woman's world cup because I'm not into it. So which ever way you look at it in your fucked up delusional mind there's nothing mysogonist in my comments. 
Then you say I have past form ragging about woman's football. This is why I have zero respect for dickheads like you. I've never talked shit about woman's football yet you make up a lie. You're seriously delusional. I don't even remember commenting on woman's football to begin with. Just because I don't watch it that doesn't mean I have to hate it or be against it. 
Now as for Christians I simply told the others not to waste their time on you because you're one thick human who won't admit anything so why bother. Basically I'm saying you hate Christians, so why on earth even pretend you don't? What benefit is there in that? Be a fucking man and admit it, judged by every single previous post of yours it's pretty fucking clear you hate God and don't believe in God so again where am I wrong there in saying that you hate the idea of religion, and Christianity above all?
Am I wrong there?
But as I said you still won't apologise for clearly being in the wrong, and you're that delusional that you'll make up lies and put words in my mouth about certain matters even when all I'm commenting on is football. And I'm supposed to respect you? Fuck off!

Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 16 Mar 2019 1:43 PM
Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 12:35 PM

It's funny how you claim comprehension is something I'm not well versed in. I didn't imply everyone hated the old kit I'm talking about majority. There is a reason why that kit was labeled the spew kit. Wake the fuck up and realise the obvious that it was voted by majority as being one of the worst regardless of your fucking opinion. 
So based on that all I said was that it's funny how it was ugly then, yet a great kit today as a female kit. If ugly for the men then it's ugly for the woman too. And then my next comment about not being too fussed about it was the simple fact that unlike the Men's world cup where I buy the kits I'm not to fussed about the woman's world cup because I'm not into it. So which ever way you look at it in your fucked up delusional mind there's nothing mysogonist in my comments. 
Then you say I have past form ragging about woman's football. This is why I have zero respect for dickheads like you. I've never talked shit about woman's football yet you make up a lie. You're seriously delusional. I don't even remember commenting on woman's football to begin with. Just because I don't watch it that doesn't mean I have to hate it or be against it. 
Now as for Christians I simply told the others not to waste their time on you because you're one thick human who won't admit anything so why bother. Basically I'm saying you hate Christians, so why on earth even pretend you don't? What benefit is there in that? Be a fucking man and admit it, judged by every single previous post of yours it's pretty fucking clear you hate God and don't believe in God so again where am I wrong there in saying that you hate the idea of religion, and Christianity above all?
Am I wrong there?
But as I said you still won't apologise for clearly being in the wrong, and you're that delusional that you'll make up lies and put words in my mouth about certain matters even when all I'm commenting on is football. And I'm supposed to respect you? Fuck off!

I didn't ask for your respect champ.  I'm not particularly fussed one way or the other.  You're clearly triggered big time over something.  Perhaps a lie down will help you calm down?

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 2:02 PM
robstazzz - 16 Mar 2019 1:43 PM

I didn't ask for your respect champ.  I'm not particularly fussed one way or the other.  You're clearly triggered big time over something.  Perhaps a lie down will help you calm down?

Yeh triggered just like you were when I didn't like your most beloved spew kit, great call 👍

Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 16 Mar 2019 2:33 PM
Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 2:02 PM

Yeh triggered just like you were when I didn't like your most beloved spew kit, great call 👍

👍

Member since 2008.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2019 11:06 AM

I don't disregard them at all.  Are you seriously denying that the church hasn't abused 10's of thousands of people over many decades? 

What I find incredible is that you can sit there with a straight face and go 'well who cares about all that look at all the good they do'.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

And I never said they should be banned.  I said they should be taxed

Yes I am denying that the Catholic Church has abused 10s of thousands of people.

World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 11:26 AM

Yes I am denying that the Catholic Church has abused 10s of thousands of people.

oof
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 17 Mar 2019 1:14 PM

oof
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Unbelievable!

You are equating the 15th Century to now when everyone thought the earth was flat.

LOL you guys are so stupid!

Secondly, it's not the religion itself that is corrupt. It's the man within the religion. The religion itself is still full of wonderful people, who are God Fearing and donate their time to help others in need. They do this altruistically without wanting any reward or recognition.

The Orthodox Religion was for a long time a persecuted tradition. We were the Christians that were thrown to the Lions and lived throughout the Middle East suffering Islamic invasion after invasion and genocide. But we survive and follow the word of Christ even if it costs us our lives because we know there is no bigger reward than to be a Martyr for the Lord. In our religion, Martyrdom in the Lord's name is pretty much automatic sainthood. Myracles occur in your name and you are canonized. We do have a Martyrs Day that celebrates them all. And they are automatically in paradise. This is why Mary of Egypt took the place of a Jewish Mother of 3, was sent to the Gas Chambers in Auschwitz and died. This is how those that were thrown to the lions in the Colosseum, walked into the arena with smiles, including children. They were given this strength to do this by the Holy Spirit that came down to them as they were dismembered and eaten. Angels were watching and crying and also celebrating because the Kingdom of God inherited their souls.

This is what faith is all about. It's about understanding that there is a higher power and authority. That we must try to be good people and love others. That we must help others and be humble. That we must look to the Lord and try and be like Him.

Some of you mock this right now. But some of you will discover how wrong you are later in life hopefully and find your way. We pray that you do. When you do, you become more confident and powerful because you are given more strength by you know who. The Holy Spirit. The part of the trinity that comes to earth from the Father.

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Just so I understand this masterclass in logical reasoning:

people who do bad things in name of religion = people bad
people who do good things in name of religion = religion good
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 17 Mar 2019 1:54 PM

Any bad person can use things like religion to gain power and trust and still have non pure thoughts and evil actions. Just like people can also use Government or become a School teacher and do bad things.

Man is fallen. We are all fallen. We need to redeem ourselves first by our works and faith in the Lord. Not everyone is going to do this. And some of those people will take advantage of others.

No man has the Grace of God. We need to work for this, strive for it and we might not get there either. But God doesn't want perfection either. He knows we have our flaws but at the same time expects us to carry our own cross according to our own measure and ability. Some people will carry a big cross, whilst others a small one, and others like you no cross at all for the time being. God made his own Son carry his cross. He did it to save us. Such is the love.

What everyone needs to do is TRY.

Edited
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

433 - 17 Mar 2019 1:54 PM

So would it be fare to say America is a terrorist country for invading Iraq on false information of them having WMD? Does it mean because the actions of George Bush and his party going to war it is fair to claim every American is a terrorist?
I say this because some people in general have the opinion that if there is a priest who does wrong then he represents the whole chuch, every other denomination which he doesn't belong to and last but not least God himself.

World Class

Has anyone ever claimed every single Catholic is a paedophile?
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 17 Mar 2019 2:15 PM
Has anyone ever claimed every single Catholic is a paedophile?

Yes there is a crusade going on against the Catholic Church.

And after the Catholics, it will be the Anglicans, Lutherans and Orthodox.

In fact it has been written as a prophecy in the revelations that before the end of times, Christianity will come under attack. Christianity will be persecuted. We are not even close to this yet, but when it happens vigilantes will be burning Church's, sacking Christians from jobs etc.

This will mark the beginning of the evil one's reign on earth for 7 years. Then we will be graced with our Lord's presence who will come back in glory to defeat the evil one. The dead will awake, and both the living and dead will be judged.

The dead have only fallen asleep.

God has already determined that we as Christians will also carry our cross like Jesus did and we must accept it like Jesus did! In fact we as Christians look forward to it and will embrace our cross with great love. We are not afraid or scared.

We look upon our cross as a gift from God.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

The evidence of child abuse in the Church is irrefutable. How anyone can deny it is beyond me. It's just as bad as holocaust denial.

There isn't a crusade against the Church. I don't know whether you are that dumb enough to believe that or if you are trolling. The people just want justice for crimes committed by its priests. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 2:39 PM

The evidence of child abuse in the Church is irrefutable. How anyone can deny it is beyond me. It's just as bad as holocaust denial.

There isn't a crusade against the Church. I don't know whether you are that dumb enough to believe that or if you are trolling. The people just want justice for crimes committed by its priests. 

Where did I deny anything? I am not denying things might of happened inside the Church. Our priests still have Spiritual fathers and must confess to them their sins regularly. They are men, and have all the flaws of man and are also fallen and can sin.

When they perform rituals and the sacraments, it's not them as priests or men that perform the holy miracles. It's the Holy Spirit that also comes down into the Church when the Ossanna hymn are recited along with the creed. We must bow our heads and be on our knees.

There was once an Orthodox Liturgy. The priest and chanters started the Ossanna Hymn and priest fell and died. Why? Because the Holy Spirit came and took him away. It was time.

But I am nowhere near convinced that Pell was a Pedophile either. It doesn't make any sense that he is a Pedophile. It's not even logical.

There have been lots of people that have done bad things inside a Church. Murderes, robbers and even rapists too. People who have done bad things and have since repented as well and found God. Glory be to him.

But these bad things were not in our Faith's name. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists. We know how you don't like this but now you are attributing evil with an entire religion of 1 Billion people.

In our faith, the robber to the right of Christ joined Our Lord in Paradise that very same day.

The very founder of our Church was a mass murderer. Apostle Paul was responsible for the murder of thousands of Christians. Then he was visited by our Lord who asked Paul:
"Why do you persecute me?"

Paul fell to his knees and asked for forgiveness and the Lord asked Paul to give up everything and to follow Him.

Follow him he did. To the end, and until his time was to be burned alive upside down on a crucifix in Rome.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 2:45 PM

Where did I deny anything?  

sub007
sub007
World Class

But these bad things were not in our Faith's name. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists. We know how you don't like this but now you are attributing evil with an entire religion of 1 Billion people.

I have never done this and this is a terrible attempt at a strawman.

All I said that there isn't an attack on the Church and that people want justice for the crimes committed by priests against children. That is NOT attributing evil to an entire religion, that is demanding justice for the victims of child abuse.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:12 PM

Yes I am denyng that the Church

Yes I am denying that the church has harmed 10s of thousands of people. Such a statement is of course ludicrous and I sincerely deny it.

I have never however denied that bad things have occured inside the Church.

As I said, our founder was a mass murdered (Apostle Paul).

In our faith, the robber to the right of Christ joined Our Lord in Paradise that very same day.

The very founder of our Church was a mass murderer. Apostle Paul was responsible for the murder of thousands of Christians. Then he was visited by our Lord who asked Paul:

Paul fell to his knees and asked for forgiveness and the Lord asked Paul to give up everything and to follow Him.

Follow him he did. To the end, and until his time was to be burned alive upside down on a crucifix in Rome.

Our religion changed the very foundations of Western Civilization and the entire Roman Empire. This simply does not occur without the Holy Spirit or by a fictional belief system.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:18 PM

Yes I am denyng that the Church

Yes I am denying that the church has harmed 10s of thousands of people. Such a statement is of course ludicrous and I sincerely deny it.

I have never however denied that bad things have occured inside the Church.

As I said, our founder was a mass murdered (Apostle Paul).

Why didn't you just say you deny it, instead of writing all that religious crap no one gives a shit about and has absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

But you still contradicted yourself. You said you haven't denied anything, yet have denied twice that members of the church has harmed 10's of thousands of people which is a ridiculous thing to deny.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:20 PM
mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:18 PM

Why didn't you just say you deny it, instead of writing all that religious crap no one gives a shit about.

It's not religious crap. It's the truth.

By saying it is crap, you are admitting that you are not grounded, logical, and are also fearful of the truth and don't like reading it.

It's also historical FACT. The things I talk about did occur.

And millions of people around the world care about this Truth and Logos (Word). Your entire judicial and political system is based on it too.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:23 PM

By saying it is crap, you are admitting that you are not grounded, logical, and are also fearful of the truth and don't like reading it.

And millions of people around the world care about this Truth and Logos (Word). Your entire judicial and political system is based on it too.

It isn't relevant to the conversation so it is crap. 

I don't believe in God or paradise or whatever but that's a debate for another time and also irrelevant to this conversation.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
sub007
sub007
World Class

It's also historical FACT. The things I talk about did occur.

There's literally no evidence of a God or a paradise existing so IT IS NOT HISTORICAL FACT. It is myth and legend.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:26 PM

It isn't relevant to the conversation so it is crap. 

I don't believe in God or paradise or whatever but that's a debate for another time and also irrelevant to this conversation.

No it is perfectly relevant.

You are on a crusade, blaming a religion of some 1 billion people.

Our religion as I told you was founded by a mass murderer. That is very relevant.

It's relevent to understand the love and forgiveness within our hearts. Something you thumb your nose at. The Lord forgave this mass murderer and asked him to follow Him, and he formed The Ancient Faith (now Catholic and Orthodox).

Our word is full of love and forgiveness. This is the magnitude of our Lords greatness and love. What we must aspire to.

Our Lord loves everyone. Everyone.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:31 PM
sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:26 PM

No it is perfectly relevant.

You are on a crusade, blaming a religion of some 1 billion people.

Our religion as I told you was founded by a mass murderer. That is very relevant.

It's relevent to understand the love and forgiveness within our hearts. Something you thumb your nose at.

Where have I blamed the religion? 

Who gives a shit if your religion was formed by a mass murderer. I don't care and it has no relevance whatsoever.

I do understand love and forgiveness. (You bring this up is an attempt at a deflection) I don't need religion to teach me that.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search