Ban the Roman Catholic Church

Ban the Roman Catholic Church

Author
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:28 PM
mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:23 PM

There's literally no evidence of a God or a paradise existing so IT IS NOT HISTORICAL FACT. It is myth and legend.

There is a lot of evidence. You are just blind and have your eyes closed.

The evidence is also available for you to see, when you open your eyes, mind and your heart.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:40 PM

I hope that one day you do open your eyes and heart and strive to learn. You have nothing to lose.

Go to Israel and follow the steps of the Lord, feel the power, the love, and learn the history. It is the greatest advice anyone can give you.

Let go of the earthly things and yearn to be a spiritual person.

Psychiatry is a powerful word and has much greater meaning than most people know or even care about.

It's a Medical Science - with religious connotations.

Psyche in Ancient Greek means soul.

Today we talk about mental health but we have lost the meaning of what is necessary to be mentally healthy. We have even lost its meaning. It's the health of the soul.

Our Lord is the greatest Physician to have walked the planet.

Today we have record levels of suicide and mental illness.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:52 PM
sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 3:40 PM

I hope that one day you do open your eyes and heart and strive to learn. You have nothing to lose.

Go to Israel and follow the steps of the Lord, feel the power, the love, and learn the history. It is the greatest advice anyone can give you.

Let go of the earthly things and yearn to be a spiritual person.

Psychiatry is a powerful word and has much greater meaning than most people know or even care about.

It's a Medical Science - with religious connotations.

Psyche in Ancient Greek means soul.

Today we talk about mental health but we have lost the meaning of what is necessary to be mentally healthy. We have even lost its meaning. It's the health of the soul.

Our Lord is the greatest Physician to have walked the planet.

Today we have record levels of suicide and mental illness.

I don't give a fuck. Stop preaching your bullshit to me.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

433 - 17 Mar 2019 2:15 PM
Has anyone ever claimed every single Catholic is a paedophile?

Yes scroll up and find out for yourself. This whole debate didn't just start out of nowhere, and pretty much started by the view of some who believe Christianity should be wiped out, and the reasons for that pretty much because the whole idea is bullshit, and also because of certain priests who have committed crimes and therefore if they do that then the church should be closed down. 
It also seems normal to many these days to believe the words of a man claiming he got molested by George Pell, however at the same time it's evil for anyone to think George Pell didn't actually do it. 
None of us know 100% if he is guilty or not and at the end of the day it comes down to each and everyone's personal opinion. Personally the evidence given on Pell is weak as fuck in my opinion especially the claim that the molesting occurred straight after mass which is pretty fucking laughable considering the amount of people around at that time. But anyways that's another matter my point is everyone's got an opinion and no one knows who's right or wrong 100%.
Anyways I'm not saying you're one who wants Christianity banned, but that is what others claimed in this thread, hense why mouflonrouge is coming out defending the religion, and not necessarily someone who is guilty of a crime. 
sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 4:33 PM
433 - 17 Mar 2019 2:15 PM

Yes scroll up and find out for yourself. This whole debate didn't just start out of nowhere, and pretty much started by the view of some who believe Christianity should be wiped out, and the reasons for that pretty much because the whole idea is bullshit, and also because of certain priests who have committed crimes and therefore if they do that then the church should be closed down. 
It also seems normal to many these days to believe the words of a man claiming he got molested by George Pell, however at the same time it's evil for anyone to think George Pell didn't actually do it. 
None of us know 100% if he is guilty or not and at the end of the day it comes down to each and everyone's personal opinion. Personally the evidence given on Pell is weak as fuck in my opinion especially the claim that the molesting occurred straight after mass which is pretty fucking laughable considering the amount of people around at that time. But anyways that's another matter my point is everyone's got an opinion and no one knows who's right or wrong 100%.
Anyways I'm not saying you're one who wants Christianity banned, but that is what others claimed in this thread, hense why mouflonrouge is coming out defending the religion, and not necessarily someone who is guilty of a crime. 
Because he was found guilty in a court of law.

Saying he didn't do it and not believing the victims makes it even harder for the victims to speak out.  It's hard enough to speak out about being abused without being attacked for doing so. If the victims are being shamed for speaking out, less victims are going to speak out and more pedo's are going to get away with their crimes.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 4:45 PM

Saying he didn't do it and not believing the victims makes it even harder for the victims to speak out.  It's hard enough to speak out about being abused without being attacked for doing so. If the victims are being shamed for speaking out, less victims are going to speak out and more pedo's are going to get away with their crimes.

So what, were you only born yesterday? You do realise there is thousands of cases around the world where people have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit. 
The evidence wasn't that strong at all and basically the jury had to make a decision. Also the decision has been appealed so it isn't completely finished even though Pell has been sentenced. 
Honestly I wouldn't have a go at you thinking he is guilty as you're entitled to go with your instincts but so are those who believe he is innocent. That's all I'm saying and I don't think you can disagree with that surely. 
sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 4:53 PM

So what, were you only born yesterday? You do realise there is thousands of cases around the world where people have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit. 
The evidence wasn't that strong at all and basically the jury had to make a decision. Also the decision has been appealed so it isn't completely finished even though Pell has been sentenced. 
Honestly I wouldn't have a go at you thinking he is guilty as you're entitled to go with your instincts but so are those who believe he is innocent. That's all I'm saying and I don't think you can disagree with that surely. 

There are rare instances where innocent people are locked up. However in this case, the jury had little doubt about Pell's guilt. If one of the jury was somehow biased, they'd have to somehow convince the rest of the jury to side with them.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Honestly I wouldn't have a go at you thinking he is guilty as you're entitled to go with your instincts but so are those who believe he is innocent. That's all I'm saying and I don't think you can disagree with that surely

Well if you can disagree with the fact that the church has been complicit and active in the abuse and covering up of abuse over decades (if not centuries) despite all evidence to the contrary as Aikhme has then you can easily disagree with just about anything.

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 5:02 PM

Well if you can disagree with the fact that the church has been complicit and active in the abuse and covering up of abuse over decades (if not centuries) despite all evidence to the contrary as Aikhme has then you can easily disagree with just about anything.

I've never said the Roman Catholic church hasn't covered up. Again you put words into my mouth. I've previously said to you that the Roman Catholic church doing wrong doesn't make it right to ban all religions like is your wish. I'm not Roman Catholic so it would be unfair on my church to suffer what you wish upon them based off their cover up that has zero to do with my church and more importantly God.
And same for the Roman Catholics themselves. There are millions within their church that wouldn't touch a kid and do more good in life than evil. But let's paint them all with the same brush. 
As for Pell himself I truly believe he's innocent in this case based off the evidence I've read of and the interview I've watched of Pell being interviewed by the police. 

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 5:00 PM

There are rare instances where innocent people are locked up. However in this case, the jury had little doubt about Pell's guilt. If one of the jury was somehow biased, they'd have to somehow convince the rest of the jury to side with them.

Regardless there's an appeal so there's still more to come. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 5:09 PM

I've never said the Roman Catholic church hasn't covered up (1). Again you put words into my mouth. I've previously said to you that the Roman Catholic church doing wrong doesn't make it right to ban all religions like is your wish. (2)  I'm not Roman Catholic so it would be unfair on my church to suffer what you wish upon them based off their cover up that has zero to do with my church and more importantly God.

And same for the Roman Catholics themselves. There are millions within their church that wouldn't touch a kid and do more good in life than evil. But let's paint them all with the same brush. 

As for Pell himself I truly believe he's innocent in this case based off the evidence I've read of and the interview I've watched of Pell being interviewed by the police. 

(1)  I didn't say you did. 

(2)  And I never called for them to be banned so, as you say 'stop putting words in my mouth'.  I said I wish they'd die out.

You'd have to have rocks in your head if you thought only the Catholic church are guilty what's transpired. You can bet every other religion would have skeletons piled a mile high in their collective closets.

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 5:21 PM

(1)  I didn't say you did. 

(2)  And I never called for them to be banned so, as you say 'stop putting words in my mouth'.  I said I wish they'd die out.

You'd have to have rocks in your head if you thought only the Catholic church are guilty what's transpired. You can bet every other religion would have skeletons piled a mile high in their collective closets.

You basically proved my point in number 2 there lol. 
And when you say you could bet your life lol omg I can't help but laugh. Based off zero evidence you have claimed my church is guilty of molesting children even though till this day there's been zero claims from anyone lol wow just wow.
And even if you're right that still would mean that individual priest did wrong not the whole church. 
There's cases of teachers who have molested kids so what's your idea on teachers? Yeh mate let's ban teachers at schools from teaching our kids because some molest our kids, let's stop government funding of our schools because they are evil. 
Our police officers have committed some crimes too when really they are there to b protect us, you know what let's ban police and cut the funding. 
Honestly just put some thought into your comments. It really helps. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 5:30 PM
Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 5:21 PM

You basically proved my point in number 2 there lol. 
And when you say you could bet your life lol omg I can't help but laugh. Based off zero evidence you have claimed my church is guilty of molesting children even though till this day there's been zero claims from anyone lol wow just wow.
And even if you're right that still would mean that individual priest did wrong not the whole church. 
There's cases of teachers who have molested kids so what's your idea on teachers? Yeh mate let's ban teachers at schools from teaching our kids because some molest our kids, let's stop government funding of our schools because they are evil. 
Our police officers have committed some crimes too when really they are there to b protect us, you know what let's ban police and cut the funding. 
Honestly just put some thought into your comments. It really helps. 

Well what is your church Rob?  Let's do a little bit of googling and find out shall we?

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 5:46 PM
robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 5:30 PM

Well what is your church Rob?  Let's do a little bit of googling and find out shall we?

And when you find zero articles on Google what will you then claim? 
Will you change your mind? No!
Will I get an apology? No!

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Or maybe you'll simply claim they are just too good at covering up right? That sounds more like you. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 5:52 PM
Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 5:46 PM

And when you find zero articles on Google what will you then claim? 
Will you change your mind? No!
Will I get an apology? No!

Tell you what Rob if your religion is not guilty of abuses then I will apologise to your religion.

I trust you will offer me the same courtesy?

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 6:03 PM
robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 5:52 PM

Tell you what Rob if your religion is not guilty of abuses then I will apologise to your religion.

I trust you will offer me the same courtesy?

Honestly Muz I highly doubt you'll apologize and you'll come up with some invalid excuse not to.
Go do your research on Assyrian Church of the East. One of the oldest Christian religions. But again even though I'm sure there isn't a case against my church I'm still supporting many other Christian religions that can claim the same thing. There's plenty of orthodox churches both eastern and western who I'd believe won't have many articles. 
But overall you ignore the main thing here that not all cases against the Roman Catholic church are true, just like not all cases of rape by woman against men are true. And those guilty are human beings themselves so you can't go and blame God  ( not that you believe God exists ) for their actions and expect all followers of that faith to be okay with child molestation. They too are disgusted in the actions of those who do wrong but they don't need to turn away from faith because of the actions of someone evil. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 6:16 PM
Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 6:03 PM

Honestly Muz I highly doubt you'll apologize and you'll come up with some invalid excuse not to.
Go do your research on Assyrian Church of the East. One of the oldest Christian religions. But again even though I'm sure there isn't a case against my church I'm still supporting many other Christian religions that can claim the same thing. There's plenty of orthodox churches both eastern and western who I'd believe won't have many articles. 
But overall you ignore the main thing here that not all cases against the Roman Catholic church are true, just like not all cases of rape by woman against men are true. And those guilty are human beings themselves so you can't go and blame God  ( not that you believe God exists ) for their actions and expect all followers of that faith to be okay with child molestation. They too are disgusted in the actions of those who do wrong but they don't need to turn away from faith because of the actions of someone evil. 

Well Rob a quick cursory look seems to place you on good ground.  Congratulations

I unreservedly apologise for casting aspersions on your religion.

Member since 2008.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 4:12 PM
mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 3:52 PM

I don't give a fuck. Stop preaching your bullshit to me.

No one is preaching to you or trying to change you.

You need to do this yourself and want to change.

It would be incredibly remiss of me if I do not show you love no matter how disrespectful and obnoxious you are. That is what the Lord teaches us.

sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 7:01 PM
sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 4:12 PM

No one is preaching to you or trying to change you.

You need to do this yourself and want to change.

It would be incredibly remiss of me if I do not show you love no matter how disrespectful and obnoxious you are. That is what the Lord teaches us.

The irony of you calling someone disrespectful and obnoxious.

You have been preaching to me and Muz on multiple occasions in this thread.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 Mar 2019 6:52 PM
robstazzz - 17 Mar 2019 6:16 PM

Well Rob a quick cursory look seems to place you on good ground.  Congratulations

I unreservedly apologise for casting aspersions on your religion.

😲 wow I'm impressed 😂 I guess I was wrong about getting an apology from you. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

It's not a question of not believing the victims. The evidence was purely hearsay. The public wanted a conviction so Pell became the scapegoat.. Pell may have been handed his cross by God. This may be the cross he needs to bear. We will never know.

But do not be surprised that this conviction could be overturned. Cui Bono!

He has been accused as being a Pedophile. And yet he is only accused of abusing 2 boys in a very brief period. I find this very hard to believe. There would surely be more victims but there are none.

Also, a Jury had previously found him NOT GUILTY 10 votes to 2, before this Jury was dismissed by the crown and another set up. Why?

In addition, if he was guilty, he would not have come to Australia and face the charges. He came because he thought he could defend his reputation.

In addition, the Vatican has not dismissed Cardinal Pell either, which to me indicated they are not impressed.

I believe Pell is innocent.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

And how did they base this judgment? On what evidence? Where is the smoking gun.

They took the testimony of 1 person and another who is no longer alive and who also admitted to their Mother that he lied and that Cardinal Pell did not sexually assault him. Yes, this is all true.

When Pell was given an opportunity to take the stand, he declined. This is what a pious man would do. They would embrace their cross. Jesus also declined to speak in his defence in front of Pontius. For his fate was already sealed.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

There is no evidence that the Church covered anything up.

The Church is never going to answer to you or anyone. That will never happen.

sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 7:11 PM

And how did they base this judgment? On what evidence? Where is the smoking gun.

They took the testimony of 1 person and another who is no longer alive and who also admitted to their Mother that he lied and that Cardinal Pell did not sexually assault him. Yes, this is all true.

When Pell was given an opportunity to take the stand, he declined. This is what a pious man would do. They would embrace their cross. Jesus also declined to speak in his defence in front of Pontius. For his fate was already sealed.

The evidence that was displayed to the jury ffs.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

I've never said the Roman Catholic church hasn't covered up. Again you put words into my mouth. I've previously said to you that the Roman Catholic church doing wrong doesn't make it right to ban all religions like is your wish. I'm not Roman Catholic so it would be unfair on my church to suffer what you wish upon them based off their cover up that has zero to do with my church and more importantly God.

Anyone who looks at the testimonies and evidence understands that the court was a Kangaroo Court.

I'm with you. The evidence against Pell is extremely weak.

sub007
sub007
World Class

That is absolute bullshit that you've made up and incredibly disrespectful to the victims.

The more you've been posting, the more odious you make yourself look.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 7:03 PM
mouflonrouge - 17 Mar 2019 7:01 PM

The irony of you calling someone disrespectful and obnoxious.

You have been preaching to me and Muz on multiple occasions in this thread.

Yes you are disrespectful, and obnoxious. You are also full of hatred and sarcasm.

But I am still suppose to extend a warm and loving hand towards you and I will do that without reservation.

Love your enemy...

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 Mar 2019 7:15 PM

That is absolute bullshit that you've made up and incredibly disrespectful to the victims.

The more you've been posting, the more odious you make yourself look.

I didn't make this up at all.

This was all revealed in various testimonies but was dismissed.

There are also the testimonies of many people who claim that Cardinal Pell was never alone at any time when performing the sacraments as Archbishop, either before or after mass. There are testimonies that there were literally hundreds of people present.

But apparently he is accused of being a Pedophile but all his offences were only in a 2 week period. Who do you think your kidding?

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search